How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D_SRSldU8AAcmn5.jpg:large

That's why comedy sucks. Saw him a few times. you had to surrender your phones before going in to prevent this type of nonsense. Guess some woke person took in pen and paper to take notes on all the insensitive jokes.

Seriously how pathetic. You KNOW he's insensitive but hilarious. That's why people go. But someone went anyway so they could be faux outraged.

This is why comedy sucks nowadays. What's the last actual funny comedy on the big screen? It's been years.

What a damn joke. What is it with the larger cities in states being the ones full of crazy/ignorance?

You want to hold a vigil? Hold one for all these sanctuary cities that will no doubt destroy themselves in the process of helping illegal aliens avoid the consequences of breaking the law(s).

I agree with them. It's a shame.

They should all have their ID logged and be sent back immediately rather than detained.

What is this BS...

What’s next? Obama pass out guns at the border again and tell them to start a war? Where does this end?

And dems/child rapists/new world people don’t have a “plan”. Their plan is to destabilize the US and turn us into more of a shithole. That’s it.

What are they proposing we do with thousands and thousands of kids at the border? Sell him to Epstein’s NM ranch? Put em in the foster system? Nobody talks about that. Where do they go? Where do the 60k people on LA streets go? Where are the countless numbers of illegal children already here?

What a damn joke. What is it with the larger cities in states being the ones full of crazy/ignorance?

You want to hold a vigil? Hold one for all these sanctuary cities that will no doubt destroy themselves in the process of helping illegal aliens avoid the consequences of breaking the law(s).

Ok, Lexington. How many thousands of refugees are you taking per month? What’s your plan?

Herald leader just detailed some shady ass construction deals by city government yesterday, btw. They should hold a vigil for the millions that city has thrown away on downtown. Could have been used to build a very nice refugee camp, or to help the countless number of hopeless souls already living in Lexington streets.

What is this BS...

What’s next? Obama pass out guns at the border again and tell them to start a war? Where does this end?

And dems/child rapists/new world people don’t have a “plan”. Their plan is to destabilize the US and turn us into more of a shithole. That’s it.

What are they proposing we do with thousands and thousands of kids at the border? Sell him to Epstein’s NM ranch? Put em in the foster system? Nobody talks about that. Where do they go? Where do the 60k people on LA streets go? Where are the countless numbers of illegal children already here?

Just shows how bizarrely warped this whole situation is. Can you imagine going to another developed country and tell people "where I'm from, we get offended at the sight of our flag"?

That's why I think much of this is from paid protestors. No way that many people really believe this nonsense.

PS is there is a single illegal there they should be deported immediately. Same if there are legal residents involved that are not yet citizens

Ok, Lexington. How many thousands of refugees are you taking per month? What’s your plan?

Herald leader just detailed some shady ass construction deals by city government yesterday, btw. They should hold a vigil for the millions that city has thrown away on downtown. Could have been used to build a very nice refugee camp, or to help the countless number of hopeless souls already living in Lexington streets.
What has happened to Lexington,, KY.? Do the people really want to go down this road?

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
And it is not even close. If the curtains are opened up on his administration and his "justice" department it will make heads swim in disbelief. His job was to lay the ground work for a total remake of American society and values. He did his job but Trump stepped in and push Hillary to the curb. By doing so it saved America's butt

Yeah bro!! The DEEP STATE, am I right?

Or is that something different?

Anyway, what kind of “society and values” was Obama attempting to “remake?” These sound like Republican talking points, but I’m interested to hear the details.

Literally none of your lives have been affected by immigration, legal or illegal. Quit bitching about it. You sound scared and weak. Try being a real American for once, my bros. I welcome immigrants from all areas of the world, given that their food is good and their women are relatively good looking.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Canada = cool if you’re from Toronto, no thanks if you’re from Vancouver. Anywhere else and you better be good at basketball. Montreal is its own entity and is not worth discussing.

El Salvador = hell yes, get in here. More for the food than the women though.

Shall I go on, my bros?

Literally none of your lives have been affected by immigration, legal or illegal. Quit bitching about it. You sound scared and weak. Try being a real American for once, my bros. I welcome immigrants from all areas of the world, given that their food is good and their women are relatively good looking.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Canada = cool if you’re from Toronto, no thanks if you’re from Vancouver. Anywhere else and you better be good at basketball. Montreal is its own entity and is not worth discussing.

Shall I go on, my bros?

Quit bitching about millions of illegal immigrants? You act as if that’s perfectly normal, and yes everyone on here has had their lives affected by illegal immigration.

Our nation sends billions of dollars every year, states receive extra representatives in Congress due to their population. Jobs that citizens or legal immigrants would have, with higher pay are now going to illegal immigrants.
It’s utterly absurd to act as if it’s just normal for millions of people to illegally enter the nation. However, you’re full of shit, so that’s probably not really your stance anyway.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Shall I go on, my bros?
If illegal immigrants get "free" healthcare, every American citizens life will be affected, ie paying more taxes for it. Also, no one here are your "bros".

Quit bitching about millions of illegal immigrants? You act as if that’s perfectly normal, and yes everyone on here has had their lives affected by illegal immigration.

Our nation sends billions of dollars every year, states receive extra representatives in Congress due to their population. Jobs that citizens or legal immigrants would have, with higher pay are now going to illegal immigrants.
It’s utterly absurd to act as if it’s just normal for millions of people to illegally enter the nation. However, you’re full of shit, so that’s probably not really your stance anyway.
yep. And bro bitches incessantly about DT and likely has benefitted from lower taxes. Clownish.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Shall I go on, my bros?

You are an idiot.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Shall I go on, my bros?

I know the mind of a school teacher only stretches so far as you arent an academic nor anything in the real world but per usual you are missing the point. So let's try to simplify this for your cargo short wearing ass. Does deforestation affect you..what about plastic in the ocean, what about murder, what about 1000 of other things that have laws.

For the 1 trillionth time, the issue us not immigrants. It's the immigration process and how our government, especially Democrats are unwilling to fix the issues at the border, from the overcrowding and streamlining of the process. The overcrowding, strains its putting on budgets, staffing and everything else. I understand seeing the larger picture of an operating system is very difficult for you...the extent and depth of your understanding is feelings. But there are nky easy fixes of "I have the cares and feels

That's why ya girl She Guevara , AOC, looked like a complete moron yesterday. She has no answer on how to fix the issue..if you ask her step by step, how do you improve this process "um duh racist".. she doesn't know.

That's why people in cages in 2008-2016 was completely ignored. Now the issue is amplified, yet they have no solution of substance but just want to continue to politicize it for to regain power acting like they care. And if they take back the White House will return to ignoring the issue again...complete drive by humanitarianism. They have no and are not willing to lay out a plan to improve the immigration process.

So you see to have orderly fashion to laws that literally every country in the world has. You have to put ways that people can immigrate, or laid out options so people can properly come to apply for asylum, etc.

All your level of thinking is about people being in the country. Can I just drop a kid off at your school and you'll put them in your class, or is there an enrollment process, is there a process of what district the kid lives in....why wont you just teach my kid, you bigot, I drove up and walked them into your class! Not the best example but a microcosm that theres an orderly process. What do you mean my kid has to be vaccinated to go to school here..are you telling me when a person from an outside environment enters a new one with people things such as disease spread. Gee I wonder what that would look like on a massive scale with people coming in from a different environment and level of health. These examples can go on all day.

Theres a massive strain on the system to have it streamlined orderly and your tax dollars that pay Congress are being wasted bc they arent interested in improving it. Is this that difficult for you?

The “jobs” thing - a classic Republican talking point - is now claimed to be nonexistent, remember?? You guys have been saying for years now (“the Trump economy”) that if someone wants a job, they can get a job. Thousands and thousands of new jobs are being created every month.

The only thing stopping people from getting jobs in America in 2019 is laziness, not immigrants.

I know the mind of a school teacher only stretches so far as you arent an academic nor anything in the real world but per usual you are missing the point. So let's try to simplify this for your cargo short wearing ass. Does deforestation affect you..what about plastic in the ocean, what about murder, what about 1000 of other things that have laws.

For the 1 trillionth time, the issue us not immigrants. It's the immigration process and how our government, especially Democrats are unwilling to fix the issues at the border, from the overcrowding and streamlining of the process. The overcrowding, strains its putting on budgets, staffing and everything else. I understand seeing the larger picture of an operating system is very difficult for you...the extent and depth of your understanding is feelings. But there are nky easy fixes of "I have the cares and feels

That's why ya girl She Guevara , AOC, looked like a complete moron yesterday. She has no answer on how to fix the issue..if you ask her step by step, how do you improve this process "um duh racist".. she doesn't know.

That's why people in cages in 2008-2016 was completely ignored. Now the issue is amplified, yet they have no solution of substance but just want to continue to politicize it for to regain power acting like they care. And if they take back the White House will return to ignoring the issue again...complete drive by humanitarianism. They have no and are not willing to lay out a plan to improve the immigration process.

So you see to have orderly fashion to laws that literally every country in the world has. You have to put ways that people can immigrate, or laid out options so people can properly come to apply for asylum, etc.

All your level of thinking is about people being in the country. Can I just drop a kid off at your school and you'll put them in your class, or is there an enrollment process, is there a process of what district the kid lives in....why wont you just teach my kid, you bigot, I drove up and walked them into your class! Not the best example but a microcosm that theres an orderly process. What do you mean my kid has to be vaccinated to go to school here..are you telling me when a person from an outside environment enters a new one with people things such as disease spread. Gee I wonder what that would look like on a massive scale with people coming in from a different environment and level of health. These examples can go on all day.

Theres a massive strain on the system to have it streamlined orderly and your tax dollars that pay Congress are being wasted bc they arent interested in improving it. Is this that difficult for you?

You have literally no idea what you’re talking about, bro.

yep. And bro bitches incessantly about DT and likely has benefitted from lower taxes. Clownish.

The Trump tax cut is an absolute joke. Are y’all seriously still trying to spin that? “Now every American can afford a Costco membership.”

LMFAO!!!!

Y’all are some simple little simpletons. Take the talking points from your leaders and follow along in....

LOCKSTEP!

Quit being guided by your emotions. Facts don’t have feelings. Try common sense and critical thinking for once, bro.

The Trump tax cut is an absolute joke. Are y’all seriously still trying to spin that? “Now every American can afford a Costco membership.”

LMFAO!!!!

Y’all are some simple little simpletons. Take the talking points from your leaders and follow along in....

LOCKSTEP!

Quit being guided by your emotions. Facts don’t have feelings. Try common sense and critical thinking for once, bro.

Critical thinking.....from you......[roll][roll]

Okay critical thinker, tell us how tax cuts hurt the average American. Use critical thinking to explain that. Use that wonderful critical thinking skill you have to explain how two hundred dollars more a month in the average person's check, hurts the average person.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Shall I go on, my bros?

False. I live in and grew up in a hotbed of immigration (legal and illegal). I grew up in Watsonville California which is about 80% Mexican, my high school was in Castroville California which is about 90% Mexican. My friends father actually was involved in a hit and run which left him brain dead from an illegal alien.

I grew up surrounded by immigrants. I dated a girl for the majority of my high school who's family moved here legally from Mexico when her mom was 7 months pregnant with her. You have no clue what you are talking about. But yes go on about how my l know nothing about immigration...

What is this BS...

F+@$ Obama.

Traitor POS should be put in jail.

Old bro is one of those soy boys the goes to a feminist rally with a girl with hairy legs and pits. But he doesn't care. He just Hope's if he kisses her ass enough, she'll let him touch her boobs one day. But it won't happen. Because shes either a lesbian or she'll meet a real man and drop bro like the turd he is.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Well it seems like my DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT regarding immigrations has brought out the emotional snowflake brigade.

Just wait til I dust off my ABORTION take. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Those devoid of critical thinking and logic will not be able to handle it.

Old bro is one of those soy boys the goes to a feminist rally with a girl with hairy legs and pits. But he doesn't care. He just Hope's if he kisses her ass enough, she'll let him touch her boobs one day. But it won't happen. Because shes either a lesbian or she'll meet a real man and drop bro like the turd he is.

Uh...sweet fantasy, bro??

Where in the hell did you come up with that? LMAO!!!

Are you...nevermind.

LMFAO!!!!

LOCKSTEP!

Per catpaw analytics .0000094299% of your posts contain a sourced fact. Feel free to pay more to the govt to show your principle...and feelings.

Remember when Trump said illegals cost the US about 250billion a year, then democrats were like “uhhhh that’s false, it’s closer to 100billion, but nobody really knows”.

Lol dumbasses

Trump just walks these idiots toward a fire and then they willingly jump right in. The way he’s played them is priceless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT