• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colorado "protestors" in action.

enhance
I ask this question in another thread but, I will ask it here. The government could have gone in with guns drawn because of this picture, anyone know why?

Last edited:
Remember when Trump said illegals cost the US about 250billion a year, then democrats were like “uhhhh that’s false, it’s closer to 100billion, but nobody really knows”.

Lol dumbasses

Trump just walks these idiots toward a fire and then they willingly jump right in. The way he’s played them is priceless.

If Trump is so woke and illegals are so expensive, why is he letting in more than any other president in history? Dude is a beacon for all who dream of coming here. Coming to America illegally during the Trump administration is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway - you can’t miss.

Also - you uptight ****sticks take 420 bro way too seriously.

If Trump is so woke and illegals are so expensive, why is he letting in more than any other president in history? Dude is a beacon for all who dream of coming here. Coming to America illegally during the Trump administration is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway - you can’t miss.

John, I know you’re smarter than that, nor do you actually think that.

False. He has tried to stop them but has been blocked by the left and federal judges. They are coming in record numbers because they know he will eventually get it done and, democratic money is telling them and helping them get here. Your dumb ass knows that but, your TDS keeps you from being truthful and forthright.

This post has to be a joke.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Been saying for a long time that the lefts violence will only get worse.

Shoot everyone of them that gets physical. Civil demonstrations are ok but as soon as you get physical, the reaction should be more physical, ie. you hit me in the head with a concrete shake, I shoot you in the head with a .45.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT