POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The very notion of a sanctuary City should enrage people. That a US city fully and proudly admits they'll help outsiders invade our borders.

Each and every leader agreeing to this should be forcibly removed. Each one took an oath to uphold the laws and constitution of their state and country. Sanctuary cities are a direct affront.

66618321_10106671799267710_5793891731044827136_o.jpg

Listen if they were allowed to think for themselves, they'd love him. He's way more Dem than gop. He's basically a brash bill Clinton with much more business sense
Trump is not, nor ever been a Republican, that is just one of many reasons he got elected. Trump is more of a moderate or independent. He just has business smarts, and conservative views, aka common sense views. He will be elected again.

As far as damage to the country, Obama and LBJ deserve to rot in hell. Some say Carter was the worst, I disagree, Carter was just inept.
Totally agree. Carter was/is a good person but a terrible president. Not because he was evil, he was just inept.

Now obummuer WAS/IS evil. He said he wanted to fundamentally change America and he did. FOR THE WORSE. He set race relations back 50 years. He weakened America and bowed to our enemies.

God help us if someone like AOC or Omar ever get to be president.

What a damn joke. What is it with the larger cities in states being the ones full of crazy/ignorance?

You want to hold a vigil? Hold one for all these sanctuary cities that will no doubt destroy themselves in the process of helping illegal aliens avoid the consequences of breaking the law(s).

What a damn joke. What is it with the larger cities in states being the ones full of crazy/ignorance?

You want to hold a vigil? Hold one for all these sanctuary cities that will no doubt destroy themselves in the process of helping illegal aliens avoid the consequences of breaking the law(s).
How many people were actually there?

To be fair, it's similarly hilarious to watch right wingers have such a limited vocabulary that they can only use terms Trump coins. They aren't capable of coming up with their own.

At any rate, I think using any political buzzword is lazy and shows a lack of creativity and intelligence.
Yeah, but covfefe is such a cool word though. I am proud to say that I added it to my vocabulary repertoire instantaneously. Everyone should. It transcends political affiliation.

How many people were actually there?

Not a clue, but I read the story. They single out the one Vietnam vet there and then refer to the “concentration camps” at the border as being inhumane.

Then, as usual, it goes on to confuse immigrants with illegal immigrants and calls for open borders more or less. Scary how many people across the US can’t tell the differences, don’t want to or are just that ignorant on the subject.

Obama. Worst president ever! And that's a fact Jack.
And it is not even close. If the curtains are opened up on his administration and his "justice" department it will make heads swim in disbelief. His job was to lay the ground work for a total remake of American society and values. He did his job but Trump stepped in and push Hillary to the curb. By doing so it saved America's butt

If I'm a black person in a rough town, hell even mexican who's a legit citizen and done everything the right way, I'm thinking "Where the F*** are all the vigils for the AMERICANS struggling in my neighborhoods?"

I'm not sure libs understand what they're doing by becoming the party of the illegal immigrant.

They lost the middle working class, they're creeping towards losing chunks of minorities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT