POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of look at JFK as the ideal president that Dems look for, while Regan is the ideal president that many Repubs look for.

But that really isn't true anymore for the Dems. JFK has nothing in common with today's current Democratic Party. I mean one of JFK's most famous lines is, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."That would basically be considered sacrilege now for the party.

Its funny that Trump really isn't that far right of a politician, he is actually pretty moderate when you look at it. But there is this magnetic reluctance with Trump, no matter where he stands, the left have to go so far left to seem like they are nothing like Trump. But by doing that, they have gone so far left, that you're going to get a lot of classic libs and independents that will vote for Trump but will never tell anyone. Because they would rather vote for Trump even if they dont like his personality, but they have 0 connection to this super far left push by the Dems.

Agreed.

JFK would be seen as alt right today

Except KKK member Johnson had him killed.

D_SRSldU8AAcmn5.jpg:large

Dave Chappelle, like Louis CK jumped the shark a few years ago. Two guys who used to be hilarious but no longer are.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Dave Chappelle, like Louis CK jumped the shark a few years ago. Two guys who used to be hilarious but no longer are.
I still think Louis ck is funny, but wokeville wont let him do anything. They threw a fit when he did a show at a small NYC club where ppl freely chose to attend

Last edited:
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
That was/is the whole point of Trump: He doesn't know how government works & doesn't give an ish. Just wants to accomplish what he thinks is needed no matter if feathers are ruffled & things don't work smoothly. Who the hell cares how government works? It's the problem. Net, Ryan's comment isn't a blast but a compliment.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

No I think you are closer to 18-22 but a total brainwashed liberal who knows nothing but what you get told by either a pathetic liberal teacher or CNN.

I would wager you have never been outside the USA, met vets or even know what wars we fought in.
Your hero watches Fox News all day, every day and was a rich daddy's boy Vietnam draft dodger. lmfao [jumpingsmile]

Those exceeding voter rolls are the reason the hillary had the popular vote. The myth she won the popular is just that. A myth.

Trump beat her old saggy ass both ways.

The only way democrats can win is with illegals voting and they know that
Better start praying now that the upper Midwest voter simply ignores the serial liar.

Better start praying now that the upper Midwest voter simply ignores the serial liar.

"Better hope". Yeah because midwest America wants free shit illegals first. Stupid

But.....

You already conceded. You acknowledged that midwest is Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT