POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everyone on the left is terrified to criticize Harris, that is why she was able to just shine at the first debate. No white guy wants to be on a DNC stage going after a black woman and she knows that, hell the moderators are afraid of that as well, there was a moment when she basically just told the moderators to shut the f up and they said okay.

But this is what happens when you push back just a little bit against her. She gets so flustered and makes 0 sense. During the debate she raises her hands to decriminalize illegally entering the country. Then here gets called out for it and says no Im not for that, then talks for 45 seconds on how she is all for decriminalizing it.

Trump isn't afraid to call her out on this stuff so I think he could make her look really dumb. Same for Pete, I mean Eric Swalwell called him out and he was like a deer in the headlights and didnt know what to do, he was lucky the crazy lady saved him. I do think Warren is probably the best out of the top Dems at keeping cool and sticking to her guns.

Warren has been a bulldog in going after bank execs - she doesn't get intimidated easily and can give as well as she takes.

The fact that is so far left and isn't Indian enough makes her an unattractive candidate to me, but I agree with your assessment (although I have not and won't watch any of the debates.)

Reactions: duke4life831
This right here is what is so crazy about politics and media today.

You have a turning point USA guy tweet this out and a Vox guy tweet the same exact thing out. The turning point guy says its AOC completely embarrassing herself, while the Vox guy is saying AOC is basically killing it. You look at the comments under the turning point tweet, everyone says AOC is an idiot. You look at the comments under the Vox tweet, everyone is saying AOC destroyed him.

This is a clear example of two groups of people looking at the exact same thing and not just coming out with slightly different perspectives, but extreme polar opposite perspectives.

It must be really hard for journalists to watch full clips...its almost like they are intentionally doing this.

Sometimes I wonder if these Twitter warriors are all in cahoots with each other. They bring negative value to the zeitgeist yet they gain fame and fanboys by bitching at each other on Twitter. I’d bet there’s a lot off “you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours” going on.

You have a turning point USA guy tweet this out and a Vox guy tweet the same exact thing out. The turning point guy says its AOC completely embarrassing herself, while the Vox guy is saying AOC is basically killing it. You look at the comments under the turning point tweet, everyone says AOC is an idiot. You look at the comments under the Vox tweet, everyone is saying AOC destroyed him.

This is a clear example of two groups of people looking at the exact same thing and not just coming out with slightly different perspectives, but extreme polar opposite perspectives.

Agree, you see this type of thing all the time. People have become so partisan they only hear what they want to, no matter how outrageous it may be.

Everyone on the left is terrified to criticize Harris, that is why she was able to just shine at the first debate. No white guy wants to be on a DNC stage going after a black woman and she knows that, hell the moderators are afraid of that as well, there was a moment when she basically just told the moderators to shut the f up and they said okay.

But this is what happens when you push back just a little bit against her. She gets so flustered and makes 0 sense. During the debate she raises her hands to decriminalize illegally entering the country. Then here gets called out for it and says no Im not for that, then talks for 45 seconds on how she is all for decriminalizing it.

Trump isn't afraid to call her out on this stuff so I think he could make her look really dumb. Same for Pete, I mean Eric Swalwell called him out and he was like a deer in the headlights and didnt know what to do, he was lucky the crazy lady saved him. I do think Warren is probably the best out of the top Dems at keeping cool and sticking to her guns.
We had 8 years of a half black president that the media enabled or were terrified to criticize. We have to move past this. Thankfully we have a president that she would have to debate (if she got the nomination as the dim) and Trump will not have any of this. He will humiliate her and make her like it if she spews the same nonsense she has been spewing in interviews. Her time is about up. .

Seeking “asylum” is legal, and there are specific laws for that, laws we don’t appear to be following. End of discussion.

It’s a fn govt racket. I wanna know how much bs infrastructure is in place to support this illegal pipeline? For example, how many govt appointed lawyers handle the thousands of illegal asylum cases each month? Who’s getting these people signed up for benefits, and how? Housing, car insurance, fake social security #’s, etc?

I do know it’s extremely easy to get socials and ID’s so you can get jobs, jobs that do the “e-verify. That whole system is a complete waste.

And child rapists are behind all of that. All you Democrat voters support the rape of children and the destruction of our country. That’s a documented fact. GFY.

True. Or they're ctr type paid trolls. But I'm sure there are plenty that truly see that. People just see what they want.

I just wish people would stop giving her so much attention. They think it hurts her to point out her stupidity. It doesn't. It just ups her name recognition.

Reactions: duke4life831
61654043_10216471303352656_7835860797224910848_n.jpg

CNN and woke city arent bothering to call for boycotts of national Republic for their "homophobic" article. Checks notes...oh TNR is a leftist rag.

I dont care of course just imagining if the daily caller or something called him Mary Pete how cities would be burned to the ground

The Sound of Silence popped up on my radio today - it dawned on me that the exact state of current politics is perfectly described in that song

"People talking without speaking...
People hearing without listening..."

A bunch of idiots in a battle to see who can yell loudest, retweet the most bullshit, etc.

Reactions: gollumcat
The Sound of Silence popped up on my radio today - it dawned on me that the exact state of current politics is perfectly described in that song

"People talking without speaking...
People hearing without listening..."

A bunch of idiots in a battle to see who can yell loudest, retweet the most bullshit, etc.

The biggest problem is we have a ton of uneducated voters who don’t take the time to listen or get to know what anyone’s policies are.

My dad votes straight R. I don’t like it. Obviously I feel the same about someone voting straight D (giggity).

However, a lot of the mainstream Dems being put in front of us are, well, crazy. And the ones who aren’t crazy get forced out. I’d at least listen longer than 2 minutes if any of them that weren’t all in on identity politics and free everything got a chance to be heard.

The biggest problem is we have a ton of uneducated voters who don’t take the time to listen or get to know what anyone’s policies are.

My dad votes straight R. I don’t like it. Obviously I feel the same about someone voting straight D (giggity).

However, a lot of the mainstream Dems being put in front of us are, well, crazy. And the ones who aren’t crazy get forced out. I’d at least listen longer than 2 minutes if any of them that weren’t all in on identity politics and free everything got a chance to be heard.

I agree with the assessment of the current Dem party. The "faces" of the party have gone off the rails left. Ironically, at the same time, the GOP has moved closer to the center. As a whole, conservatives have softened a lot over the years on things like abortion and gay rights. I don't understand the hard shift left by the dems. It doesn't make any sense to me.

To be fair, it's similarly hilarious to watch right wingers have such a limited vocabulary that they can only use terms Trump coins. They aren't capable of coming up with their own.

At any rate, I think using any political buzzword is lazy and shows a lack of creativity and intelligence.

Man, colleges built "cry closets" and "safe spaces" because of free speech for whiny liberals.

Liberals are anti-American terrorists.

Old Chappelle would've just gave the finger to everyone wining and started making jokes about them. But Chappelle has sadly caved to public pressure a few times as of late, so sadly I wouldnt be surprised if he caves and we see an apology.

With all that said, Killin Them Softly is one of my favorite stand up specials of all time and the Chappelle Show is still an all time great comedy show. The dude is a comedic genius.

I agree with the assessment of the current Dem party. The "faces" of the party have gone off the rails left. Ironically, at the same time, the GOP has moved closer to the center. As a whole, conservatives have softened a lot over the years on things like abortion and gay rights. I don't understand the hard shift left by the dems. It doesn't make any sense to me.

The reason it doesn't make any sense is because of cognitive dissonance.

You didn't leave your party, your party left you. You're still catching up to the shock. You're not getting JFK. You're getting Che Guervo or whatever his name is.

The reason it doesn't make any sense is because of cognitive dissonance.

You didn't leave your party, your party left you. You're still catching up to the shock. You're not getting JFK. You're getting Che Guervo or whatever his name is.

I kind of look at JFK as the ideal president that Dems look for, while Regan is the ideal president that many Repubs look for.

But that really isn't true anymore for the Dems. JFK has nothing in common with today's current Democratic Party. I mean one of JFK's most famous lines is, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."That would basically be considered sacrilege now for the party.

Its funny that Trump really isn't that far right of a politician, he is actually pretty moderate when you look at it. But there is this magnetic reluctance with Trump, no matter where he stands, the left have to go so far left to seem like they are nothing like Trump. But by doing that, they have gone so far left, that you're going to get a lot of classic libs and independents that will vote for Trump but will never tell anyone. Because they would rather vote for Trump even if they dont like his personality, but they have 0 connection to this super far left push by the Dems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT