POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All you're going to hear is crickets. But i would like to hear from somebody...anybody...on the left, when did the change of direction on that issue suddenly do a 180 and why?

ah, nevermind.. I figured it out. It happened Nov. 8, 2016 and the why is because Trump was elected.

no other reason or logical explanation.

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has been wrong "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

"I think I stand by that statement," Gates said.

All you're going to hear is crickets. But i would like to hear from somebody...anybody...on the left, when did the change of direction on that issue suddenly do a 180 and why?

ah, nevermind.. I figured it out. It happened Nov. 8, 2016 and the why is because Trump was elected.

no other reason or logical explanation.

The other reason is that they've figured out that they need more votes. They are banking on the majority (if not all) of those immigrants to vote Dem. Same reason they want to lower the voting age. They are desperate for votes. Because their platform does not resonate with the current average American voter.

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has been wrong "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

"I think I stand by that statement," Gates said.

Damn...

I'm not saying he will, but it would not surprise me if Biden bowed out.

Quite fascinating, in a sad way, to watch the rise and fall of Biden. I mean they've twisted his arm to run since he left office, now they're curb stomping him.

He wanted to stay retired and rake in millions doing speeches.

Out of town watching crappy morning TV, turned to Fox News, & watching what looks like 3 libtards debating 2 repubs. WTF happened to this channel. Usually only watch Fox Business.

Damn, bro. Sounds like you definitely don’t appreciate DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

SMH

Damn, bro. Sounds like you definitely don’t appreciate DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

SMH

66583672_102676951051847_6954207258074939392_n.jpg

Hasn’t he flat out said he was told he had no choice because Epstein was a CIA asset?

I definitely saw that. Can't recall if it was a direct quote or not.

Any law dogs on here want to explain how Hillary and Pelosi avoid getting in trouble for their blatant assistance to illegals?

Can't. No legal explanation. Just political power and murder. They should've been in jail decades ago

Anyone who takes AOC seriously is not embarrassed by a single thing she does or says. Take a trip over to Reddit. The majority of people on that site think Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace dead set on helping Trump, and AOC is a future POTUS. I’m not making that up. Looooooooony toons.

Anyone who takes AOC seriously is not embarrassed by a single thing she does or says. Take a trip over to Reddit. The majority of people on that site think Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace dead set on helping Trump, and AOC is a future POTUS. I’m not making that up. Looooooooony toons.

I like how some of the moronic liberals that are on here try to take terms originating for their blatant idiocy and turn it on common sense people.

I laugh when i see a liberal use "fake news" "unhinged" or "snowflake". Liberals have no insight. Dead in brain.

I assume these people are urbanite millennials. I couldn't be more out of touch with that group. I appreciate you letting me know this though because like I said I'm out of touch with that group. Some of those people will grow up. Some of those people will become the next Rahm Emanuel.

I like how some of the moronic liberals that are on here try to take terms originating for their blatant idiocy and turn it on common sense people.

I laugh when i see a liberal use "fake news" "unhinged" or "snowflake". Liberals have no insight. Dead in brain.

To be fair, it's similarly hilarious to watch right wingers have such a limited vocabulary that they can only use terms Trump coins. They aren't capable of coming up with their own.

At any rate, I think using any political buzzword is lazy and shows a lack of creativity and intelligence.

Everyone on the left is terrified to criticize Harris, that is why she was able to just shine at the first debate. No white guy wants to be on a DNC stage going after a black woman and she knows that, hell the moderators are afraid of that as well, there was a moment when she basically just told the moderators to shut the f up and they said okay.

But this is what happens when you push back just a little bit against her. She gets so flustered and makes 0 sense. During the debate she raises her hands to decriminalize illegally entering the country. Then here gets called out for it and says no Im not for that, then talks for 45 seconds on how she is all for decriminalizing it.

Trump isn't afraid to call her out on this stuff so I think he could make her look really dumb. Same for Pete, I mean Eric Swalwell called him out and he was like a deer in the headlights and didnt know what to do, he was lucky the crazy lady saved him. I do think Warren is probably the best out of the top Dems at keeping cool and sticking to her guns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT