POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And you put all liberals in a box. Not all liberals are the same. But you can't see that through your hate.
You never see any liberals disagree on here with one another. You all have the exact same talking points that fall in line with whatever the media is spewing. In fact, it usually seems like it's 2 or 3 different posters on here using several sock accounts, that's how much the same you are. So yeah, you're pretty much all alike. That's your problem, not ours. Perhaps if you learned to think for yourselves instead of succumbing to group think, you could change that image.

You never see any liberals disagree on here with one another. You all have the exact same talking points that fall in line with whatever the media is spewing. In fact, it usually seems like it's 2 or 3 different posters on here using several sock accounts, that's how much the same you are. So yeah, you're pretty much all alike. That's your problem, not ours. Perhaps if you learned to think for yourselves instead of succumbing to group think, you could change that image.
Look in the mirror. All you trumpers on here parrot his view and worship anything he does. You constantly discuss the clintons. Your obsessed.

Look in the mirror. All you trumpers on here parrot his view and worship anything he does. You constantly discuss the clintons. Your obsessed.
Yep, we all agree with record low unemployment across all demographics with wages rising faster for the working class than in ages. Yes, we all agree. And we all don't pander to the flavor of the month group/sex/ethnicity. You definitely can't say that.

You're about to nominate a woman who wants to give government home mortgage money to one race only. Think about how that PO's everyone else. Unfortunately, I doubt that you can.

Crazy.

I do distinctly remember when “child trafficking” was a hot topic. 60 Minutes would have pieces about it, etc etc. It was a publicly discussed topic, and everyone was appalled by it.

Now, nothing. Donald Trump became president it appears the feds have gone scorched earth on pedos, pizza parties, traffickers l, etc. Don doesnt ever talk about it, which is kind of odd. Though I guess it might be best not to because of sensitive issues, and ongoing investigations.

It’s clear now more than ever that democrats support child trafficking, and likely make good money from it. Not to mention the political blackmail side of it.

Jesus Christ - you clowns are insufferable. At least Willy is entertaining. Most of you right wing crazies, when a liberal disagrees with other liberals (like I've done a hundred times in this echo chamber,) you just ignore that poster. Then you say that every liberal says the same thing over and over again and they never call each other out. My 8 year old has more sense than you idiots.

c00rwvu32x831.jpg

I get that they’re trying to tie Epstein to Trump, I mean that’s status quo. Of course it won’t stick because it’s a loose connection at most. That said....

....the Epstein revelations are not going to be good for the left. Not good at all. Some tight a**holes in upper leftist circles tonight.

They can't tie Trump to Epstein except a shuttle ride to NY with Epstein's son.

Trump banned Epstein from Mar De Lago because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl.

There is zero connection except a shuttle ride. Bill Clinton flew to Pedo Island 26+ times.

You're right. This will expose a lot of liberals. But Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team. Lol. So expect nothing.

President Trump on Sunday congratulated the U.S. women's national team on their Fourth FIFA World Cup title.

"Congratulations to the U.S. Women's Soccer Team on winning the World Cup! Great and exciting play," Trump tweeted.

"America is proud of you all!"
Now I'll tell you why he did it. So when they tell him to go f himself he can play the victim card. Classic PPG.

I get that they’re trying to tie Epstein to Trump, I mean that’s status quo. Of course it won’t stick because it’s a loose connection at most. That said....

....the Epstein revelations are not going to be good for the left. Not good at all. Some tight a**holes in upper leftist circles tonight.
Except PPG is on record saying what a great guy he is. And they he knew he liked young women. Wow. Bombshell.

Jesus Christ - you clowns are insufferable. At least Willy is entertaining. Most of you right wing crazies, when a liberal disagrees with other liberals (like I've done a hundred times in this echo chamber,) you just ignore that poster. Then you say that every liberal says the same thing over and over again and they never call each other out. My 8 year old has more sense than you idiots.
Nah John, we're exactly the same doncha know? Everyone left of Mussolini is an NPC in their minds.

Except PPG is on record saying what a great guy he is. And they he knew he liked young women. Wow. Bombshell.

Trump banned Epstein from his estate.

Dismissed

It's also on record that Trump never went to Pedo Island. Can't wait to see "faves" that Pelosi's daughter was talking about. Obama, Biden all raping kids.

Shit is going down.

Now I'll tell you why he did it. So when they tell him to go f himself he can play the victim card. Classic PPG.
:joy: Clown.

Let me know when he says something...he won’t say jack....

Ok here’s why he said something...

Got news for ya - he already extended an invitation to the team, win or lose. Some have already declined...he still congratulated them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT