How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D-ssklBWkAA9zfa.png:large

Wait, cut ed some slack. He is just trying to be one with his woke-ness. I applaud him for that.

But I am a little confused...is he saying I have to stop using the word "ninja" because it's racist? Or is it considered culturally appropriating the Japanese or something?

If it's the former...then using my woke-logic...that means that the following show and all those that participate/watch/support/advertise it are racists?

img

My kids will be devastated (they love that show). But wokeness Trumps all! Let the boycotts of American Ninja Warrior and its racist sponsors begin. I know NBC and New Balance should be boycotted. Who else makes the list?

#WokeJedi

(Is "Jedi" ok? Or is that considered culturally appropriating Yoda & his intergalactic brethren?)

Wait, cut ed some slack. He is just trying to be one with his woke-ness. I applaud him for that.

But I am a little confused...is he saying I have to stop using the word "ninja" because it's racist? Or is it considered culturally appropriating the Japanese or something?

If it's the former...then using my woke-logic...that means that the following show and all those that participate/watch/support/advertise it are racists?

img

My kids will be devastated (they love that show). But wokeness Trumps all! Let the boycotts of American Ninja Warrior and its racist sponsors begin. I know NBC and New Balance should be boycotted. Who else makes the list?

#WokeJedi

(Is "Jedi" ok? Or is that considered culturally appropriating Yoda & his intergalactic brethren?)
You have kids? Lord help us.

List the first mistake Trump has admitted to...just one. Can you do it or will you deflect and try to make it about something else because you know I’m right and you simply cannot admit it?

Just one.

You can’t because he hasn’t. He even admits he has never asked for forgiveness because he has never needed it. Not when he cheated on his first wife, or second wife or even his third wife. He’s never been wrong and if he was it was someone else’s or something else’s fault.
You dodge questions, then accuse others of dodging.
Personally, I don't give a shit what Trump says, it is what he is doing for the good of the country that I care about, and he has earned my vote for re-election. You Libs keep living in your fog, and literal hate for this great country, if you want.

Do they say ninja?

Yes, every time the show is on they say it multiple times. In fact, they want to be future American Ninja Warriors themselves. We even have a home-made amateur ANW practice course that I built set up in the back yard. Neighborhood kids love it too. They've gotten pretty good at it. I was about to step up my game and make the course more difficult.

Not quite sure how to break the news to them. Any thoughts? For starters...you never did answer my question...what is it that I meant? I mean, before I crush their dreams and tear down the course...what exactly do I tell them is the reason? Why is the word "Ninja" so bad? TIA

#WokeJedi

Listen I've seen it first hand. My grandma suffered from Dementia. He is early stage. It will get more and more obvious. I know the people around him see it.
You nutjobs said the same thing about Reagan. You and the Morning Joe crew all seem to think you are qualified doctors, which only shows your stupidity.
Ignorance= does not know any better
Stupidity= knows better and still does it.

Yes, every time the show is on they say it multiple times. In fact, they want to be future American Ninja Warriors themselves. We even have a home-made amateur ANW practice course that I built set up in the back yard. Neighborhood kids love it too. They've gotten pretty good at it. I was about to step up my game and make the course more difficult.

Not quite sure how to break the news to them. Any thoughts? For starters...you never did answer my question...what is it that I meant? I mean, before I crush their dreams and tear down the course...what exactly do I tell them is the reason? Why is the word "Ninja" so bad? TIA

#WokeJedi

Speaking of insurance. Do you have good ninja course coverage for the neighbor kids?

#WokeJedi
Say hi to the school principal when you go in to see him or her.

You nutjobs said the same thing about Reagan. You and the Morning Joe crew all seem to think you are qualified doctors, which only shows your stupidity.
Ignorance= does not know any better
Stupidity= knows better and still does it.
No Reagan was just pussy whipped. Nancy ran that show.

List the first mistake Trump has admitted to...just one. Can you do it or will you deflect and try to make it about something else because you know I’m right and you simply cannot admit it?

Just one.

You can’t because he hasn’t. He even admits he has never asked for forgiveness because he has never needed it. Not when he cheated on his first wife, or second wife or even his third wife. He’s never been wrong and if he was it was someone else’s or something else’s fault.
Just a couple of weeks ago he admitted to making a mistake in appointing Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. So there’s that.

Rather have a bully as my president than a pussy who goes around the world on his knees kissing ass. I want my leader, male or female, to at least have some intestinal fortitude and put America first.

LMFAO!!!

Sorry, the last few posts in this thread have been comical, but this one takes the cake.

You sound like a loser, bro. If you share the same “America First!!!” ideals as Donald Trump, you are too far gone to be saved. You apparently get your talking points from the MSM, and then you and your Trump buddies parrot them out in...

LOCKSTEP fashion.

Sad that you would let another person control you like this, but here we are. God bless the USA.

Reactions: Ed323232
Geez. The only insurance you’re Required to have by law is Liability. That’s to protect the rest of us motorists from your all’s driving while stoned.

How is the individual mandate protecting anyone from somebody other than themselves?
Also heres what flew completely over @rqarnold head....I can CHOOSE what car insurance I want and get a cheap one that fits what I want. What a f'n idiot.

I'm guessing he thinks its okay that ppl have to take out mortgages to pay their oop on the individual mandate. Dude is brain dead.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Talking with reporters at a later campaign stop, Senator Obama expressed concern that he’d recently misstated both the number of potential victims of a recent cyclone in Burma and the number of states he’d visited, saying: “I hope I said 100 thousand people the first time instead of 100 million. I understand I said there were 57 states today. It’s a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh …”

One person can admit to their mistakes, cannot... and he now blames it on his Teleprompter...the very thing he used to criticize that other politicians couldn’t talk without.
False.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT