POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Nice twist. He was talking about the army throughout history in chronological order. He was talking about the Rev War, and then he mentions airports and then 1812. Next he mentions the Civil War, followed by WW1. You guys will defend everything bone spurs does and says. So we have three options. 1). His speech writer is an idiot. 2). He misspoke but what was he supposed to say? 3). He added it in on the fly like he has been known to do. I am going w option three. This is when he comes off as a bumbling idiot because he tends to make up shit
Can you help us all find the other 7 states that Obama mentioned in his 57 state speech?

What truths are exposed when a person's premier path is to oppose abortion at any cost, then ignore or dismiss the misery bestowed on a child, an infant, for nothing more, nothing other than geography? I find nothing honorable or noble about that duplicity, rather I attribute it to the deceit vanity accepts.

Lol. That’s the worst paragraph ever written. What is wrong with you.

D-sOTH8X4AEUklT.jpg:large

hahaha
I guess Kroger(s) is racist now

*stunned confusion*

Yeah, I just walk in there, take a giant dump in the produce section and start screaming about Drumpf and the Resistance and they had the nerve to throw me out!!!

I bet it would be the biggest selling shoe in history. And what kind of a message would that send the gutless, wimps at Nike. I haven't bought a pair of ball shoes in years. But I would buy these.

Lol. Nice twist. He was talking about the army throughout history in chronological order. He was talking about the Rev War, and then he mentions airports and then 1812. Next he mentions the Civil War, followed by WW1. You guys will defend everything bone spurs does and says. So we ha
three options. 1). His speech writer is an idiot. 2). He misspoke but what was he supposed to say? 3). He added it in on the fly like he has been known to do. I am going w option three. This is when he comes off as a bumbling idiot because he tends to make up shit

Yeah Joe he would be really good. He can combine FDR, Lincoln, and Washington and none of his voters would know the difference.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
So someone thinks prostitutes and slaves are the same severity? Lol ok.

Also save your energy when it comes to crying about trump not being a good person. We know he isn't a saint. Noone cares. Hell I wouldn't be totally shocked if he owned a brothel then or today.

All that truly matters is he's doing a good job as president
It is laughable. Clinton gets blow jobs under the Presidential desk in the Oval Office, rapes women and has sex with any woman or girl who will pull their pants down and the left applauds. When America ;re-elected Clinton in 1996 that settled forever the issue of America being concerned with behavior of the President. All of sudden Liberals become puritans when Trump is elected.

Need some help being the wokest ninja I can be...

Thanks to our diligent warriors in the MSM, I know I am supposed to not support Joe Biden because he is now a confirmed racist. Likewise, thanks to future first ballot HOF QB Kaepernick and our socially aware supporters of third world labor opportunities at Nike, I know that I am supposed to condemn the Betsy Ross Flag because it symbolizes racism in this country. Im good to go on those two fronts.

But I haven't received any orders yet from the MSM or the SJW's about how I should feel about the POTUS who chose the racist Biden as his VP for 8 years and who also had the Betsy Ross flag flying prominently in the background during BOTH of his inaugurations. Have I not heard anything because it is blatantly obvious? Obama is a racist also...correct??? Is he the real life version of Clayton Bigsby??? I mean he did proudly show the white power "ok" sign many times during his time as POTUS.

Any help would be much appreciated. TIA

#WokeNinja

BN-XH471_3jSk6_OR_20180202131059.jpg

betsy-ross-flag-Obama-inauguration-tw.jpg

aptopix-obama-biden_waxm.jpg

Another thing about the flags at Obama's inauguration...does anyone know anything about the other two flags?

The 21 star flag only flew for one year...right after Illinois was admitted as a state. Who was POTUS then? James Monroe...owner of slaves and strong advocate of westward expansion.

Soooo...not only is Obama racist...he also is insensitive to our Native American brothers and sisters.

Am I doing this right???

#WokeNinja

Lol. That’s the worst paragraph ever written. What is wrong with you.
Someone disagrees with me on a internet political message board and assumes there is something wrong with me. I cannot express with words the level of my surprise. LOL

It is laughable. Clinton gets blow jobs under the Presidential desk in the Oval Office, rapes women and has sex with any woman or girl who will pull their pants down and the left applauds. When America ;re-elected Clinton in 1996 that settled forever the issue of America being concerned with behavior of the President. All of sudden Liberals become puritans when Trump is elected.

Yep. The same people who want men in the girls dressing room and push things like abortion and pedophilia are the same ones complaining the president isn't a Puritan.

Another thing about the flags at Obama's inauguration...does anyone know anything about the other two flags?

The 21 star flag only flew for one year...right after Illinois was admitted as a state. Who was POTUS then? James Monroe...owner of slaves and strong advocate of westward expansion.

Soooo...not only is Obama racist...he also is insensitive to our Native American brothers and sisters.

Am I doing this right???

#WokeNinja
I'm literally shaking.

Stop the presses. There is more to this Betsy Ross flag story. Nappy Head was opposed to the racist Betsy Ross flag and wanted to replace it with the non racist Gadsden Flag. So fear not, Nike will be coming out with the correction soon. I have one on order already.

1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Can you help us all find the other 7 states that Obama mentioned in his 57 state speech?
Talking with reporters at a later campaign stop, Senator Obama expressed concern that he’d recently misstated both the number of potential victims of a recent cyclone in Burma and the number of states he’d visited, saying: “I hope I said 100 thousand people the first time instead of 100 million. I understand I said there were 57 states today. It’s a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh …”

One person can admit to their mistakes, cannot... and he now blames it on his Teleprompter...the very thing he used to criticize that other politicians couldn’t talk without.

Talking with reporters at a later campaign stop, Senator Obama expressed concern that he’d recently misstated both the number of potential victims of a recent cyclone in Burma and the number of states he’d visited, saying: “I hope I said 100 thousand people the first time instead of 100 million. I understand I said there were 57 states today. It’s a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh …”

One person can admit to their mistakes, cannot... and he now blames it on his Teleprompter...the very thing he used to criticize that other politicians couldn’t talk without.
Cocaine use will do that to you. Obama walked around for 8 years in a fog. A lot of people say a low IQ was to blame but it had to be the drugs. He was a big fan of the Marine Corpse so he did have some good in him.

Another couple of racists to add to the list: Bill & Hillary Clinton...

<> In 1987, when her husband was governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed Act 116 that stated “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”

<> Bill and Hillary Clinton made it a point to celebrate Confederate holidays as well as Robert E. Lee. Bill even signed into law an official honoring of the Confederate flag:

Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display a Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).”

<> Bill Clinton even went so far as to sign legislation that gave Robert E. Lee his own holiday. He also signed and act in 1987 that added a blue star above ‘Arkansas’ on the states’ flag to commemorate the Confederacy.

Where is the outrage?!?!?!? Where is the condemnation from the MSM and SJW's?!?!?!?

#WokeNinja

Admit his mistakes? Are you serious or is this sarcasm? When did he admit that you can keep your doctor was a lie, or about everyone saving $2500.00 on insurance premiums? Did he mis-speak about that too?

Reactions: IdaCat and mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT