How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You conservatives make me so sick.

For years you’ve kept countless people down, women, minorities, animals, and now clean earth.

My niece got knocked up last year. Because the planned parenthood clinic in her town was forced to move, she was forced to give birth. Now that kid has a chance when he shouldn’t have. Her body hasn’t fully recovered and she cries everyday.

My uncle suffers from hot ass. He preferred to die, but your stupid laws won’t allow us to allow doctors to kill him.

My brother was born a woman, he didn’t choose it. But he’s not allowed to take a shit with my daughter. And it’s because of you bigots.

Cocaine is the only thing that makes me feel good but nah, I live in a southern state that doesn’t even allow weed. It’s ridiculous. Why do you insist on keeping people from enjoying drug use?

I fell in love with my 9 year old farm band. She’s wonderful. But because you idiots are behind the times, I can’t marry her. Love knows no age. I’m forced to marry above 18 because of Your backwards law!

I prefer to kill things. It makes me feel good to be honest, but you people throw Gods house in every corner and I’m forced to tread lightly for fear my killing will be judged by Gods moral standard. Darwinism allows me to be me, but no sir, can’t do it because of you. I mean jeez, to think that you people want our children forced to believe that something creates something. It’s a ridiculous claim. We are dust matter, it’s obvious. Same as a banana.

So sick of this crap. I’m voting for Elizabeth Warren, and hopefully she can turn this ship around and put some post modernism secular morality in this country.

If you don’t understand why Mark Dice says they suffer from mental illness, now you do ^^

I don’t call it mental illness. I think they’re demonic. Listen to those positions. That’s Satan, pure and simple.

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx

Hadn't looked in a while. Projection for Q2 gdp which has now closed....a BOOMING 1.5%! With q3 and Q4 not expected to be any better. All this other shit is just noise. China, immigration, antifa, trannies, Russia, Mueller. None of that shit matters. All voters care about is R or D and the economy. Wall Street is warning that earnings reports over the next 2 weeks are going to be really bad. Doesn't matter who the Dems candidate is if the economy is backsliding. Trump has staked His game on being the economy guy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/politics/border-center-migrant-detention.html
DHS IG report essentially confirms everything the Dem's have been saying. The asylum seekers are being held like animals. Maybe we should give them the Gallagher treatment and stab them in the neck to put them out of their misery?

65901148_2355855117814897_2075352107510136832_n.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/politics/border-center-migrant-detention.html
DHS IG report essentially confirms everything the Dem's have been saying. The asylum seekers are being held like animals. Maybe we should give them the Gallagher treatment and stab them in the neck to put them out of their misery?

speaking of IG reports. wasn't that one you wackjobs have been yapping about for months supposed to have come out quite a while ago?
But Plat, Please explain. If they are being housed like animals now, What was your stance on how they were being housed back in say...2014? Plenty of pictures from them to show the conditions. what was your position then? Obviously your position now is to shut your eyes tight, plug your ears and yell "LALALALALALA ORANGE MAN BAD LALALALALALA", Which is pretty much the position any Liberal takes when confronted with their hypocrisy.

I love this adminstration for the pure entertainment value. Now Trump is accusing McAaleenan, the guy he just put in charge of ICE, of leaking out the ICE Roundup. When Trump is the dumb **** that tweeted it out. And most of the top ICE officials and Trump's secretaries told him it was a terrible idea.....

66209843_2438092373075330_4776233985132986368_n.jpg

I'm becoming increasingly convinced there's no political solution for the armageddon the Democrats want to unleash on this country.

Seriously, just look at the insanity of the policies that literally every dem candidate has endorsed...

They're within a decade of having an imported demographic that will guarantee them power in perpetuity.... until either a total collapse or mass civil war.

Ugly times ahead.

They despise American prosperity.
Don't know when this occurred, but would be surprised that Mitch Daniels would allow such.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced there's no political solution for the armageddon the Democrats want to unleash on this country.

Seriously, just look at the insanity of the policies that literally every dem candidate has endorsed...

They're within a decade of having an imported demographic that will guarantee them power in perpetuity.... until either a total collapse or mass civil war.

Ugly times ahead.

They despise American prosperity.

The thought of the Dems getting into power is totally depressing to me. America will descend into a third world state. The rich and powerful already nearly control everything but if the Dem party gets back in power then they will have absolute control.

You conservatives make me so sick.

For years you’ve kept countless people down, women, minorities, animals, and now clean earth.

My niece got knocked up last year. Because the planned parenthood clinic in her town was forced to move, she was forced to give birth. Now that kid has a chance when he shouldn’t have. Her body hasn’t fully recovered and she cries everyday.

My uncle suffers from hot ass. He preferred to die, but your stupid laws won’t allow us to allow doctors to kill him.

My brother was born a woman, he didn’t choose it. But he’s not allowed to take a shit with my daughter. And it’s because of you bigots.

Cocaine is the only thing that makes me feel good but nah, I live in a southern state that doesn’t even allow weed. It’s ridiculous. Why do you insist on keeping people from enjoying drug use?

I fell in love with my 9 year old farm band. She’s wonderful. But because you idiots are behind the times, I can’t marry her. Love knows no age. I’m forced to marry above 18 because of Your backwards law!

I prefer to kill things. It makes me feel good to be honest, but you people throw Gods house in every corner and I’m forced to tread lightly for fear my killing will be judged by Gods moral standard. Darwinism allows me to be me, but no sir, can’t do it because of you. I mean jeez, to think that you people want our children forced to believe that something creates something. It’s a ridiculous claim. We are dust matter, it’s obvious. Same as a banana.

So sick of this crap. I’m voting for Elizabeth Warren, and hopefully she can turn this ship around and put some post modernism secular morality in this country.

Great post lol.

A new alltime high in the stock market would be a nice present to the American people right before the 4th of July.

Wait... what?
Trump has made me a fortune in the market and I am your everyday average American who works hard and has some sense about investing for retirement. Everyday I go to check on my investments is like opening a gift on Christmas.

Kamala Harris or AOC...who you got in a cage match between the two?
I say AOC wins. Kamala would probably beat AOC up pretty bad in hand-to-hand catfight combat...but AOC's got the crazy eyes. And this is a cage match...so she ain't stopping til somebody's dead. And she's probably packing an environmentally friendly, but lethally sharp shiv in her hemp purse. Either that or she will just stab Kamala in the eye with the heal of one of her $600 shoes. Either way...Kamala's getting stabbed.

Edge: Crazy Eyes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT