POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We may all be used to AOC saying very stupid things, but lying about Border Patrol to make them sound like heartless monsters who make women drink out of toilets- is a horrific and reckless slander, and she should be held accountable for it

She won’t be.

I’m 33 and my dad is 70. He was in nam and always told me, the worst thing America did was entertain common liberals as “thinkers” and it was a sad day when decent Americans and evangelicals entertained them as “thought provoking”. According to him there was a time when no one really took them as a real threat and thought it wise to have a counter opinion.

Never trust liberals. They lie, and forge ahead. Once they grow to a decent length, they bite.

I hope America isn’t too far gone and not able to throw them back into the closet.

Took a long walk at lunch from my offices in DC's Penn Quarter and checked out the Abrams tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles and APCs over near the Lincoln Memorial. Ole Abe seemed to have a smile on his face to see America still flexing its muscles. Tons of tourists of all types enjoying the display.

Sorry if that causes weeping among the anti-American types on this thread.

Took a long walk at lunch from my offices in DC's Penn Quarter and checked out the Abrams tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles and APCs over near the Lincoln Memorial. Ole Abe seemed to have a smile on his face to see America still flexing its muscles. Tons of tourists of all types enjoying the display.

It’s ok to just say democrats. You have to identify the problem to correct it.

The baby Trump thing is a perfect encapsulation of how in a bubble these people are. They honestly think Trump, or anyone cares. It's a concrete corollary to "Drumpf"; they just really think it's so hilarious and clever

66209843_2438092373075330_4776233985132986368_n.jpg

Deserving of a second like [thumb2] .

Somebody should tell Trump the DoJ already told the Judge and plaintiffs that the Citizen question is gone and printing has already started. Next time don't lie in court and SCOTUS won't bitch slap you.

Reactions: 1 person

Completely off topic, but do you have any sort of DC/DMV watch group for the Cats? Went to the official alumni bar in DC and was quite underwhelmed, but it could have been the slow game.

There was a DC bookstore that tweeted out people could avoid MAGA people by coming in their store. Get it? If you love America you are too dumb to read, lol. Rascals.

:americanflag::americanflag::D
What is it worth? What will it cost?

Whatever the cost is, it's too much. What's our return on this cost?

Willi itmake someone suddenly become patriotic? Will another country suddenly be deterred from challenging us? Will the libs suddenly get some sense?

No. So whatever the cost, it's too much. And don't be fooled - even if lower than expected the cost will still be substantial

It’s a celebration. 4th of July. Independence Day.
I don’t think anyone is expecting it to deter another country from attacking us.
It’s a grand spectacle. it should make everyone in this country feel good about themselves for being priveleged enough to live in the greatest free nation in the world.
Don’t try to muck it up. enjoy.
Stick some little flags in your mulch beds.:americanflag: :baseball: :burger: :cheers2: [cheers] :americanflag: :cool2: .

.:americanflag::americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag::americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:

I learned a lot from that thread.

Kentucky is above Maryland.

Blacks are holy men because their ancestors were enslaved 154 years ago.

Somerset is as far south as you can get in KY.

I need to learn Geography, although I can calculate in my head what time it will get dark or light based on lat long with only one time data point.

When it comes to race black liberals explain to you what is correct. You have no say.

Kill whitey.
My main takeaway from that thread was that the left doesn't try to ruin anyone's life they disagree with. That's...….what did @Ron Mehico call it...….. bullshit?

Meanwhile: "According to her family, there will be no futher (sic) MiniAOC posts due to doxxing and death threats her family received from @AOC supporters"

Grief. What an absolute unhinged (large) group of people.

:americanflag::americanflag::D

It’s a celebration. 4th of July. Independence Day.
I don’t think anyone is expecting it to deter another country from attacking us.
It’s a grand spectacle. it should make everyone in this country feel good about themselves for being priveleged enough to live in the greatest free nation in the world.
Don’t try to muck it up. enjoy.
Stick some little flags in your mulch beds.:americanflag: :baseball: :burger: :cheers2: [cheers] :americanflag: :cool2: .

.:americanflag::americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag::americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:.:americanflag:
Nice post blubo. Funny the left does not worries about the cost of a Special Prosecutor investigating a hoax for two years or worry about the cost of illegals coming across our border. I am going to enjoy this event. I understand two sponsors are paying for all of the fireworks. The jets are the property of the U.S. and for military personnel flying them it is a work day. The government probably gets a good rate on the fuel. The tanks are owned by the government and how much does it cost to put them on a flat bed trailer and haul them down the street? Bottom line this is cheap compared to most things the government does.

It is the 4th of July. Why not celebrate

Initially thought the 4th of July thing was a dumb waste of money, but seeing how hard it has triggered the left, I’m now on board.

There is alot of personal satisfaction in that for sure

Have you seen the air show they put on at Thunder? quite the military influence throughout it.

I have. I think it's stupid too. So maybe it's just me. But most of those are decommissioned older planes. And I think the city pays at least some cost (which is also dumb)

My main takeaway from that thread was that the left doesn't try to ruin anyone's life they disagree with. That's...….what did @Ron Mehico call it...….. bullshit?

Meanwhile: "According to her family, there will be no futher (sic) MiniAOC posts due to doxxing and death threats her family received from @AOC supporters"

Grief. What an absolute unhinged (large) group of people.

Don’t tag me and bring me into your infantile shit political thread, k thanks.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

One Abrams tank against the entire US & Confed CW Armies probably would have won.

Somebody should tell Trump the DoJ already told the Judge and plaintiffs that the Citizen question is gone and printing has already started. Next time don't lie in court and SCOTUS won't bitch slap you.

I’ve never seen so many people actively pursuing the destruction of the country in this fashion. If it didn’t effect me and mine I’d love for you to watch your future family suffer the consequences of you morons.

America could have been incredible until the end. But there’s always a disgusting parasite just waiting to blow up the process.

I mean, if the Democrats aren’t going to authorize my tax dollars to be spent improving conditions on the border, why not spend my tax dollars on jet fuel and fireworks?

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

As soon as I read the news yesterday, I thought there’s a damn good chance no one in the DOJ talked to their boss, and he is going to set them straight. That tweet seems to indicate I’m correct.

There is nothing wrong with some tanks, jets, fireworks. It's the President turning the 4th into a re-election campaign rally that is pathetic. He isn't doing any of this to "celebrate America", its because he craves the media attention.

There is nothing wrong with some tanks, jets, fireworks. It's the President turning the 4th into a re-election campaign rally that is pathetic. He isn't doing any of this to "celebrate America", its because he craves the media attention.
If he gets any campaign help from this event, it will be because YOU MORONS GIVE IT TO HIM.

Burn the flag, spit on soldiers, stand in front of tanks, etc. That is the kind of anti-American shit to expect from you GD idiots. And it will expose you for what you are.

If you can't be rational and patriotic, then GFY. Just keep openly being scumbags. One way or the other we will continue to MAGA! Also, GFY.

Bc the left goes hysterical.

Reactions: blubo
And you'd rather he sent much more in pallets of cash to the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. You should throw yourself in front of a tank. Your only chance to become famous.

I’d rather he be doing almost anything other than watching cable TV for hours every day.

He’s supposed to be working for us, bro. He’s an elected official. Wasting millions and millions of dollars trying to one-up some magical Bastille Day parade is pure buffoonery.

I can see why you support it.

There is alot of personal satisfaction in that for sure

I have. I think it's stupid too. So maybe it's just me. But most of those are decommissioned older planes. And I think the city pays at least some cost (which is also dumb)
The pilots have to get X amount of flight time to maintain qualifications. Maybe this can be used as that time.

They have to do it anyway, just do it on the 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT