POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he was he would have already bombed their ass a week ago .. its just so far fetched nearly no one can believe that .. he's playing chess , they are playing checkers

Seriously the dude is surrounded by people that want to go to war, you have a ton of people in the media crying to go to war. He could've easily gone to war with NK or Iran. He clearly is trying to avoid war while he is president. It is beyond obvious.

DNC rigging shit??? NO way man

giphy.gif
NBC was hacked and Brokaw deleted 20,000 emails.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Pete Buttgieg looks like your cousin...the one who was the first kid to eat at the adult table at Thanksgiving, he is too gay (in his case literally) to play with the other kids so they let him act all grownup and talk current events over some turkey.

So this is what I learned from tonight.

Don't pay attention to the numbers, the economy actually sucks
Open Borders
Free Healthcare for all illegals
Gun buybacks
Joe Biden is Racist
And they accidentally let some random asian guy and Cruella De Vil on the stage

Trump is going to sleep very easy tonight.

Any candidate that takes a verbal beatdown from Kamala Harris and doesn't find a way to bring up Willie Brown should not be in politics.

Biden should have said: "I was working for change long before you got your start in politics under Willie Brown"

Any candidate that takes a verbal beatdown from Kamala Harris and doesn't find a way to bring up Willie Brown should not be in politics.

Biden should have said: "I was working for change long before you got your start in politics under Willie Brown"
"Sure thats cool and all Kamala, too bad you can't suck dick to be President or you would for sure win"

The prob with dems is none of them speak to the middle class.

I think that was their problem 3 years ago. I think their problem right now is they don't speak to Americans. Its all about help filter in as many illegals as possible and get them to vote and you know by 2024 that it will have to be a Democrat policy standard to say illegals deserve to vote.

They live here, they work here, their children go to schools here, they "pay taxes", and it is a right to vote and they deserve that right.

I think that was their problem 3 years ago. I think their problem right now is they don't speak to Americans. Its all about help filter in as many illegals as possible and get them to vote and you know by 2024 that it will have to be a Democrat policy standard to say illegals deserve to vote.

They live here, they work here, their children go to schools here, they "pay taxes", and it is a right to vote and they deserve that right.
The word you’re looking for is amnesty. We all know it’ll happen eventually, we’re not rounding up and deporting over 11 million people no matter what the current views on immigration happen to be. The logistics alone would be a nightmare.

Last edited:
The word you’re looking for is amnesty. We all know it’ll eventually happen, we’re not rounding up and deporting over 11 million people. The logistics alone are a nightmare.

No the words Im looking for is open borders. Lets not act like the Dems want to amnesty the 11 million (who knows how many there are) then finally enforce border security. Judging by the top Dems running tonight, they want to decriminalize border crossing and shut down all detention centers. Then once they get here they want to hand out free healthcare as well.

If you think Amnesty is still a talking point for the Democratic Party, I have bad news for you, they left that talking about years ago. The Dems are all about open borders now.

It would be nice if we could just come to the table and be like “Look, we hate each other’s guts and don’t have any unity regarding our country and culture. Let’s agree to part ways so we can be away from each other or we can fight for it. Which would you like?”

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT