POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My man the Donald watching this shitshow knowing an election is coming up and this is his competition...

tenor.gif

These f***** morons keep talking about problems that don't exist

This is all part of the manipulation of the party and media. If you do not dig and do your own research, you'd never know the truth of what Obama did wrong and Trump has done right.

They are appealing to the masses. Otherwise they'd be focused on trying to win over the middle of the road voter...instead only focusing on hot button topics that the 3 major networks cover daily and beat into the mindless heads of most of America. It is like they are all going to vote for each other... more worried about Trump and aren't even through primaries.

Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

It truly is pathetic...

I hate Joe, but it is hilarious that they attack him for being racist. The dude has actually done so much more for civil rights than any other of these people on this stage. I hate Joe and think he is a joke, but this is even a bigger joke.

Harris is getting out of hand now because I think she has now realized that as a black woman, everyone there is terrified to tell her to shut up.

This is all part of the manipulation of the party and media. If you do not dig and do your own research, you'd never know the truth of what Obama did wrong and Trump has done right.

They are appealing to the masses. Otherwise they'd be focused on trying to win over the middle of the road voter...instead only focusing on hot button topics that the 3 major networks cover daily and beat into the mindless heads of most of America.

It truly is pathetic...

giphy.gif

I don't want people to forget, before they switched to calling Joe racist. Buttgeg was frozen and dead in the water from an Eric Swalwell attack. If Eric Swalwell can get you to freeze up and look terrified, that aint a good thing haha. That author chick saved his ass.

Electoral college and Supreme Court all cool and dandy for 100s of years. Trump wins and Republicans get a majority in the Supreme Court (if you want to call Roberts a right leaning guy). Welp time to burn down those two systems. Oh also, Republicans has the majority in the Senate. 2 senates from every state is no longer fair as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT