POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden is far far faaaaaar preferred over K Harris , and pretty much the rest of these idiots also .. he cant help he's a dirty ole creep . " Oh what those girls do on hard wood " when ask about HIGH SCHOOL cheerleaders .. SMH.
They put the 3 candidates who will be asked the most questions in the middle of the stage. The ones getting the fewest questions on the ends. Basically it's rigged.

Reactions: exemjr
65054135_10105375109829022_7452870128124821504_n.jpg

Didnt the scientist tell us we had 12 years in 1989 haha? Leaving the Paris Climate Accord didn't effect us at all. Unlike the other countries still in it, we are actually getting better at lowering our pollution.

Also I have a solution that helps drastically lower c02 emissions while also having a reliable power supply. Nuclear...

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
My god the complete lack of respect for Yang is hilarious and sad at the same time. Yang gets a minute to talk and you can hear the crowd kind of giggle and even Chuck Todd midway through had the "ya okay" with attitude haha.

Hell that moron deserves all the dissing a person can deliver .. his answer to first thing he does as president -- Give everyone a grand so they can think more clearly about climate change ... and this douche is on national TV . Good grief

Hell that moron deserves all the dissing a person can deliver .. his answer to first thing he does as president -- Give everyone a grand so they can think more clearly about climate change ... and this douche is on national TV . Good grief

Oh I agree 100%. I remember hearing about how smart this guy is and all this other nonsense. So I watched him on Joe Rogan and it was hard to listen to. He honestly thinks just giving a grand to everyone is going to solve all the key issues. He also thinks it won't just cause a quick inflation and the basic cost of living would go up, and idiots will no longer waste their money on idiotic things.

Just find it funny how he has basically been casted aside from the very start and the crowd and the moderators aren't even trying to hide it haha.

My god Harris is one power hungry woman. It is frightening how often she is referring to how quickly she is going to use Executive Orders to put things into place.
GOP 2015: Those Executive Order's are so bad. Really, really bad. Almost undemocratic. We hate those things.
GOP 2017: Trump needs to invoke an executive order for everything we hate.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
GOP 2015: Those Executive Order's are so bad. Really, really bad. Almost undemocratic. We hate those things.
GOP 2017: Trump needs to invoke an executive order for everything we hate.

I don't care what the GOP says. Not once have I been happy with a Trump EO. Every time he has signed one I have bashed him on here. The one he did it on the spending on the wall, my exact example actually was someone like Harris using an EO to take guns.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT