POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another moment that Trump is going to love with everyone except for one raises their hands for saying to decriminalize illegally crossing the border. My god this is the definition of beating around the bush. All of these people are clearing saying they believe in open borders.

This is why the Dems need to stay far far from immigration. My god Trump has to be loving this. Lets decriminalize illegally crossing the borders and get rid of all detention centers, aka open borders. Also we have too high of prices for healthcare, lets pay for free healthcare for all illegals. My god this is so bad haha.

Alfred E Neuman would make a better choice for the dems.…….Oh wait...never mind..

Alfred-E.-Neuman-Buttigieg-640x480.png

Haha immigration is going to be so easy to own the Dems once he debates them. All Trump has to do,

This is America, we need to enforce our laws and enforce our border. This is not an open border country. As president again I will make American citizens my first and only priority. I will lower healthcare prices for Americans!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT