POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is this woman? Or what ever sex she identifies with. Who is she?

64286678_854987638197437_1541849484957319168_n.png

I guess that makes Michael Eric Dyson a white supremacist.

Also, all the flack Trump catches for talking too simple...hell guess that's just him being equal opportunity and non-racist.

Round two tonight!

Not sure why Peter's Buttplug is colored. It comes out his husband's ass the same color every time

Over/Under Bernie steals Biden's wallet.

Over/under the only thing in Biden's wallet is sniffing salts

How about that Harris broad. Hope she made her husband a ham sammich before the debates

Round two tonight!

Not sure why Peter's Buttplug is colored. It comes out his husband's ass the same color every time

Over/Under Bernie steals Biden's wallet.

Over/under the only thing in Biden's wallet is sniffing salts

How about that Harris broad. Hope she made her husband a ham sammich before the debates

The two biggest questions are:

Who speaks in a foreign tongue first?

Who declares themselves the most pro-tranny?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I'm thinking of opening an abortion clinic for tranny's.

Any of you guys want to go in? Reproductive health is a major concern amongst tranny's.

I bet T-Bone impregnated a tranny. And though he was personally against it, he drove his tranny hook up to the abortion clinic. This was 1984 and T-Bone remembers the tears falling as he listened to So Emotional by Whitney Houston, on his radio as he waited for Lola.

Last edited:
Moderator: Mrs Harris do you think you should explain how you will pay for everything
Harris: Donald Trump ruined our economy!

Haha what a joke. Why even ask these people questions if you're just going to allow them to answer a completely different question. A real moderator would stop her midway through and say, "Harris can you please answer the question and tell us how you plan on paying for all your expensive policies."

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
You know what, I used to say the Dems should just stick to talking about healthcare and climate change because they polled well on both. But damn sometimes not knowing what is in the box is better then actually finding out what is in the box. These people really have no clue what they're talking about.

Awe yes, here comes all the people playing the guilt cards.

Buttgeg: My father was diagnosed with a terminal illness

Biden, hold my beer: My wife and daughter died then my son came back from the war and was diagnosed with terminal cancer

Colorado guy: I was diagnosed with cancer recently that is why it took me so long to start my campaign, oh also my son had an appendectomy as well.

It is hilarious hearing everyone try and play their own guilt card. Over/Under 10 minutes until Buttgeg mentions about how hard his life has been because he is gay?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
First thing I noticed watching this romper room clown show is they made sure to have someone between Touchy Biden and the women.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT