How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gawdam..

So @rqarnold / @fuzz77 literally got caught red handed... again.

Imagine your life beinf so miserable you have to make an online alias.. and have to just ignore everyone calling you on it..and calling you on your welching ass.

Seriously, if i start a gofundme to cover his bet to Brady, how fast can we fill it?

@rqarnold can i expect 2 separate donations from arnold and fuzz...or just 1?

@Platinumdrgn will you contribute some of your inheritance?

D-A2DfjWkAYn8TB.jpg:large

I think it’s hilarious that every Trump knob gobbler is watching Democrats debate.

There are lots of awesome movies and shows streaming everywhere. Why you’d waste your time with politics is beyond me.
Says the idiot who is on here reading what republicans and conservatives are posting about the debates. Go back to watching Broke Back Mountain with Trudeau.

It's quite clear by the response to the debate, complete sentences void of juvenile name calling and insults has this board flummoxed.

Reactions: bushrod1965
If you're a candidate speaking a foreign language can you really claim to be speaking for and to Americans?

I got nothing against being bi-lingual or people from other countries speaking their tongue in their homes and with one another, but when you're running for elected office and trying to communicate as well as connect with all Americans...I mean come on.

Candidates trying to one-up each other with their foreign language skills kind of wraps up everything in a nice little nutshell.

It's not impressive, multi-cultural, or inclusive. It's disrespectful to the whole idea of what we've been striving for. One, united nation.

Hard to have that when one party seems overwhelmingly concerned with folks from other countries, speaking foreign languages, and divvying everyone up into hyphenated groups.

Last edited:
This is the second time in a few weeks she has had Beto on and complained about the coverage he gets...it is getting a bit over the top.

This is a couple. They deserve each other. She is at the top of my list for most despised "news presenter". I guess that is what we call them now. She is disgusting and in the same league as Joe and Mika. Garbage

As far as Beto. He will flame out before the summer ends. The more exposure he gets, the more we see ignorance personified.

I like how Democrats talk about minorities as if they’re retarded pets, handicapped and incapable of achieving anything without the great Democrat politician savior.
This is exactly how they treat them. Pets that must stay in their place and entertain when they want to be entertained. So every election cycle you let the dawg out, pet him on the head and lead him to the polls. You hand him / her / trans / Q a sample of the ballot and circle who they are voting for.

I keep thinking some of these sheep will figure out what is happening to them but so far they are still voting 95% for the retarded party. Maybe that is changing. For their sake I hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT