POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it’s hilarious that every Trump knob gobbler is watching Democrats debate.

There are lots of awesome movies and shows streaming everywhere. Why you’d waste your time with politics is beyond me.

61633487_884038575267734_3888270554909638656_n.jpg

I think it’s hilarious that every Trump knob gobbler is watching Democrats debate.

There are lots of awesome movies and shows streaming everywhere. Why you’d waste your time with politics is beyond me.

and we all find it hilarious that hockey loving canuck would come to a predominate college basketball loving site and obsesses over discussing politics about a country he doesn't belong to or understand...

Corey Booker comes across angry as hell. Dude needs a Valium .. ( FWIW I despise the guy , like worse than the others )

Reactions: blubo
and we all find it hilarious that hockey loving canuck would come to a predominate college basketball loving site and obsesses over discussing politics about a country he doesn't belong to or understand...

I couldn’t care less what any Canadian thinks about America. They’re like the weak gay cousin of America.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT