ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Few Notes

Travis Graf

Jul 14, 2017
Starting to get a sense of what the 2025 class could potentially look like for Kentucky.

Braylon Mullins: Feel strongly that Kentucky is in the top three here and they’ll have a very solid shot until the end. If he’s going to leave the state of Indiana I think Kentucky and UConn are the best bets there, with Kentucky being much closer to home and UConn being the top dog in the sport currently.

Malachi Moreno: Kentucky’s right at the top here. Don’t think it’s a lock that he ends up there, but there’s a very good chance. Other teams have and staffs have been recruiting him a long time and are still putting in work for him consistently.

Tounde Yessoufou: Another one Kentucky’s firmly in the mix with. Other schools I’ve heard recent buzz about in conversation are Arizona and Tennessee. Kentucky is getting the last visit.

Jasper Johnson: Don’t think Kentucky is out of it, but I wouldn’t tab them as the leader here. He has a final five but I’d bet on it coming down to Alabama, Kentucky, and North Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News