POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The NBA has banned the term owner, as in team owner, because it is racially insensitive and has replaced it with governor per commissioner Adam Silver.

Another day, another smfh and “that’s the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard.”
Of course tomorrow it won’t be.
So I'm the governor of my house & car too! LOL. Talk about perverting the language.

Reactions: homeytheclown
I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!
As i said a few days back. He listened to me.

It's crazy it took trump being president for journalists to do their job...no one questioned the God King

Democrats still arent interested in solutions...instead their focus is debates over the definitions of various camps. Weird they always invoke the worst tragedy to Jews on a regular basis. Downplaying their suffering, comparing climate and immigration to their tragedies with a false equivalence

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
John’s a miserable person. His only real sense of enjoyment is belittling complete strangers on a message board to help boost his low self esteem. We should all really try to keep him in our prayers.

Lexington is full of AA meetings John, hope one day you find your way into one, it can change your life if you let it.
Is that you Willy?

Hell let the school double as a chicken restaurant...give some students job opportunities.

bf1082fe30a554ff84af39a689602eeb.jpg

A lot of good options out there though...

images

220px-Bruce_Lee_1973.jpg

5b0efc7eeb65d.image.jpg

Specifically what policy of Trumps has caused the influx? Could it be states offering drivers licenses, free healthcare, free college, sanctuary?
Possibly the thought that the Dems can’t stall forever, and that the American people are fed up with illegal immigration?

One side of the political spectrum is dragging their feet, and it ain’t Trump, but you know that.
The threat to keep them out actually encourages them to come.

You’re only fooling yourself if you think a) Trump really wants them out and b) that he would ever be successful doing so if he wanted. You and others are being played for fools. It’s why nothing happened when the GOP controlled the House, Senate and WH. The people with the money want them here because they help them make more money. Thanks to the political spectrum that you support, money has more political clout. They will let the rhetoric flow but will insure nothing ever really happens.

Reactions: jameslee32

You’re only fooling yourself if you think a) Trump really wants them out and b) that he would ever be successful doing so if he wanted. You and others are being played for fools. It’s why nothing happened when the GOP controlled the House, Senate and WH. The people with the money want them here because they help them make more money. Thanks to the political spectrum that you support, money has more political clout. They will let the rhetoric flow but will insure nothing ever really happens.
The wealthy class in this country are Democrats..

It's why they market that everyone is poor and helpless and only the govt by controlling each aspect of life can fix everything.

I hate both parties but atleast I'm not fooled that one is about compassion and feelings. Especially when that party ignored their God king doing the same thing and they currently refuse to give aid...bc the focus should be on the definitions of words like concentration and if they are applicable.

Depending on what propaganda you want to read, some studies tell only one or the other- the cost or the benefit.

FAIR the federation for American immigration reform calculated both:
For every dollar illegal immigrants pay in taxes - fees, Social Security withholding taxes, fuel surcharges, sales and property taxes - they collect $7 in government benefits: schooling, English as a second language classes, hospital costs, school lunch programs, Medicaid births, police resources and so on.

The Heritage Foundation in 2010: households headed by illegal immigrants received $14,387 more in government services than they paid in taxes.

Legal immigrant households also were big winners, receiving $4,344 more in government services than they paid in taxes.

Only with nonimmigrant households does the government almost break even, doling out a mere $310 more in benefits than those households pay in taxes. (Surprise! The deficit is on track to hit $1 trillion next year....I wonder why..totally the fault of giving citizens tax breaks tho)

Lol no

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT