POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't solve the problems by race or culture or the like. Like anything, the more money you throw at a problem the more of it you get. Your breaking it down by the smallest group just employs more useless bureaucrats & lib non-profits.
What? Some of the ways to solve these problems would save us money and reduce bureaucratic red tape. Jesus.

Just one example would be reducing the incarceration rates of black males by decriminalizing/reducing sentences of non-violent crimes/drug crimes. That alone would save money, not increase spending or red tape. You know how I know that would help? Because research says that black males are disproportionately affected by those issues. And that's money saved in the short term.

Something Trump has been doing with his First Step Act (91% of those freed under the Act so far are black). Hope I didn't trigger you with another statistic.

Now imagine instead of black males being incarcerated for overly punitive non-violent crimes, they are able to be part of their child's life instead. Now we are getting into long term benefits when it comes to reduced government spending (as well as the overall well-being for the black community that comes with 2 parent families).

Last edited:
Reactions: P19978
Federal law permits 50kish “asylum seekers per year.. It’s the president’s call. Trump has more or less stuck with the norm.

So, we got hundreds of thousands of people showing up. When do you cut it off?

Our govt is corrupt and incapable of enforcing all sorts of laws.
They enforce the laws when it benefits them, that’s why there are so many, it is also why we can’t have speech laws, could you imagine? Oh a state rep said we should kill trump , nah nothing there, oh Steven crowder calls someone a gay Mexican, ten years in prison. Don’t think they won’t do it

Last edited:
As I stated earlier, trump supporters aren’t racist, they’re stupid. Not going to argue with you on why grass is green.

Unhinged to the point that the sale was blocked, but “trump gets me” always provides a pass.
Buddy, you do understand shit like that can happen when you're a successful businessman running as a political outsider, right? Stuff like that is going to come up due to the nature of what he is...……… a political outsider who just so happens to be an international real estate tycoon by trade.

Get a f'n grip and be glad he isn't selling our uranium to Russia while also promising them we will de-nuke and be glad he is not handing pallets of cash to Iran.

Those crossing the border “may” be, meaning it’s unknown. Those overstaying visas have already broken the law. Per all the argument, shouldn’t we deport criminals.

It’s ironic how you describe the two instances of illegal immigration. You do realize that, just as those crossing the border illegally, some with visas are sick, commit crimes, traffic drugs...surely you can see the similarities.

Bill will never back down on this. His world is black and white and it is easier to get pissed at the brown people crossing illegally rather than the whites and the browns staying illegally. Trump gets this feeling and feeds it to his base like red meat because he knows it gets them fired up. Cracking down on visas isn’t nearly as “sexy” as building a wall. Both are breaking the law but in his world one is worse even though overstayed visas typically exceed border crossings. Notice he attempts to justify it by saying accidental. Bullshit response. If I am in on a visa, I know exactly how long it lasts. BTW Bill, I do believe something as to be done with both issues. Pull your head out

Lol! How many labels “a southern, Christian, white person.”

I think you have to get out of your circle of comfort a bit. Per the treatment of certain races, I’d have a grievance too. Especially if told to stop talking about it or move on. This mistreatment wasn’t that long ago and does exist today?

I’m as white as they come and never have had a problem with anyone, nor have I ever been called racist. Not conforming, I just treat people like people, regardless of color or identity. You can love America and still call out the bad. Loving this country First should include loving the people in it. Taking care of the people in it.

Nationalism isn’t bad when it’s inclusive to everyone. But, today’s nationalism is rooted in some objective things. What if you held the same contempt for those organizations that make nationalism look bad?
Nationalism is inclusive to everyone. If they want to be American and love this country no one has an issue. The issue is when you hate the country and want to change it to a system that has failed consistently through out history. You and your kind define me and people like me racist simply because I profess to be a nationalist American and I am white.

Bill will never back down on this. His world is black and white and it is easier to get pissed at the brown people crossing illegally rather than the whites and the browns staying illegally. Trump gets this feeling and feeds it to his base like red meat because he knows it gets them fired up. Cracking down on visas isn’t nearly as “sexy” as building a wall. Both are breaking the law but in his world one is worse even though overstayed visas typically exceed border crossings. Notice he attempts to justify it by saying accidental. Bullshit response. If I am in on a visa, I know exactly how long it lasts. BTW Bill, I do believe something as to be done with both issues. Pull your head out

Pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to bullshit people that the west isn’t being targeted and attacked with third world migration. In a few decades, it has exploded. Demographics have a huge impact on a nation and its culture which is why the left is hellbent on open borders.

The same with the UN/EU. Import third world barbaric people on the host population because it creates total disaster and makes it easier to be controlled. Can’t get the votes, just import new voters.

You all are like snakes with your lies. No one is falling for it but your retarded base.

Possibly, the same percentage African Americans shared in paying for the interment camps?
64903904_191395285180717_7971606090473275392_n.jpg

Nationalism is inclusive to everyone. If they want to be American and love this country no one has an issue. The issue is when you hate the country and want to change it to a system that has failed consistently through out history. You and your kind define me and people like me racist simply because I profess to be a nationalist American and I am white.

You can love this country and criticize. Criticism makes this country better. Again, nationalism takes a bad stance due to those racist groups that scream nationalism. You all should be pissed at them for discrediting the word.

Who are the folks that hate the country? You can call out bs and it’s not hate. This country has several issues and we do have systems that need to be changed. Being American means we can have differing opinions, that we don’t have to blindly follow or comply. White, Black, Blue, pink, whatever.

I’ve never called you racist and I don’t know you well enough to define you. From your statements, you come across a bit naive, but your worldview is different than mine. Additionally, being white doesn’t grant access to saying things without consequence. Several minority groups have a lot of grievances and complaints that we should listen to.

If it bothers you to be labeled, imagine how those minorities feel being labeled or what they went an go through. Today’s nationalism is separatism wrapped in an American flag.

I’ll say it again, not racist, just stupid.

“Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial.”

AOC was correct. All of it is terrible and it sets a bad example on the world stage.

Pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to bullshit people that the west isn’t being targeted and attacked with third world migration. In a few decades, it has exploded. Demographics have a huge impact on a nation and its culture which is why the left is hellbent on open borders.

The same with the UN/EU. Import third world barbaric people on the host population because it creates total disaster and makes it easier to be controlled. Can’t get the votes, just import new voters.

You all are like snakes with your lies. No one is falling for it but your retarded base.

If we’re being attacked, why not target the biggest group here illegally?

Changing demographics...what are you all so afraid of? What could possibly be wrong with becoming a minority race in the United States?

Go back to the late 1800s/ early 1900s in the US and the same thing was going on. Millions of poor immigrants were pouring into the US with different cultures , language and religion and they helped reshape the US. And yet there were xenophobes back then screaming the same thing you are yelling about today. Did those immigrants back then mess up the country or did they help make it into what it is today? Back then it was the Irish, Germans, Chinese, Jews and Italians. Today it is Central Americans and Asians.

Reactions: mktmaker
Go back to the late 1800s/ early 1900s in the US and the same thing was going on. Millions of poor immigrants were pouring into the US with different cultures , language and religion and they helped reshape the US. And yet there were xenophobes back then screaming the same thing you are yelling about today. Did those immigrants back then mess up the country or did they help make it into what it is today? Back then it was the Irish, Germans, Chinese, Jews and Italians. Today it is Central Americans and Asians.
There was also NO WELFARE. Those people came to be Americans.

Also, did ballers miss the memo that he was supposed to start pointing out all the glaring deficiencies in the visa overstay count once Trump started using it?

That has to be a firable offense.

You can love this country and criticize. Criticism makes this country better. Again, nationalism takes a bad stance due to those racist groups that scream nationalism. You all should be pissed at them for discrediting the word.

Who are the folks that hate the country? You can call out bs and it’s not hate. This country has several issues and we do have systems that need to be changed. Being American means we can have differing opinions, that we don’t have to blindly follow or comply. White, Black, Blue, pink, whatever.

I’ve never called you racist and I don’t know you well enough to define you. From your statements, you come across a bit naive, but your worldview is different than mine. Additionally, being white doesn’t grant access to saying things without consequence. Several minority groups have a lot of grievances and complaints that we should listen to.

If it bothers you to be labeled, imagine how those minorities feel being labeled or what they went an go through. Today’s nationalism is separatism wrapped in an American flag.
Naïve, your opinions leads you in that direction. You do not seem to have the age or wisdom to understand what nationalism really means. There are plenty of people who hate this country for what happened in the past and cannot get over it or are using that as an excuse for their inability to make it. Plus, they hate it because of it being capitalist and free and want to change it. Yes hate. No one said blindly comply however, it is todays left that is telling everyone to comply with their ideas or you are hated and called everything in the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Also, did ballers miss the memo that he was supposed to start pointing out all the glaring deficiencies in the visa overstay count once Trump started using it?

That has to be a firable offense.

I actually mentioned it in a previous post. Reading, it’s fundamental. This baller is curious as to why it’s not spoken of in the same since as the southern border? It’s rhetorical, believe me I know the answer

Naïve, your opinions leads you in that direction. You do not seem to have the age or wisdom to understand what nationalism really means. There are plenty of people who hate this country for what happened in the past and cannot get over it or are using that as an excuse for their inability to make it. Plus, they hate it because of it being capitalist and free and want to change it. Yes hate. No one said blindly comply however, it is todays left that is telling everyone to comply with their ideas or you are hated and called everything I the book.

What does nationalism mean? What is the age requirement? Who are those people who hate the country?

Most importantly, who’s calling you names?

Golf visits: +$100,000,000
Trump Donated Checks: $800,000 give or take, if it’s true.

And I’m grasping? He makes money visiting his properties...greatest con of all time

What I appreciate is how you have really called out both sides for this. I remember all the complaints from you about the Obamas golfing, Michelle renting out an entire hotel for herself, daughters and mother on a European vacation ( seems like that was over 200,000 alone taxpayer dime family vacation), etc. Way to make the good fight....oh wait

I actually mentioned it in a previous post. Reading, it’s fundamental. This baller is curious as to why it’s not spoken of in the same since as the southern border? It’s rhetorical, believe me I know the answer

Oh, well I guess that good I guess. I saw you mentioned visa overstays but didn’t really read any of the posts.

I think people are more concerned with the Southern border because we have no idea how many people, drugs, terrorists, trafficked humans, etc are flowing over it, and the left is organizing caravans of people to invade.

Visa overstays were at least granted legal access, the US just doesn’t do a good job of tracking them.

Both should obviously be addressed.

But if you admit the statistics are all bunk, and we currently see the crisis happening at the border, a crisis the last administration said existed, do you not understand why people would be a little more concerned with the Southern border?

Or I guess you could just say we all hate brown people if you’re a loony toon.

Lol. You’re trying to compare European immigration to the third world migration which involves cartels, terrorism, human trafficking, drugs, etc?

99% of our country was black and white up until Teddy Kennedy’s Bill. That’s a fact. As you start to import third world culture, you have third world problems. You can’t be this dense.

BTW Bill, I do believe something as to be done with both issues. Pull your head out

Well, I'll ask again since you ignored it the first time:

OK - there is a starting point. What do you suppose should be done about the border issue?

Would love to know what you think should be done about it. Have a feeling that statement was nothing more than lip service or you'd actually be on here supporting Trump's wall. Or at least going off on the dem leaders that are attacking ICE and shouting for open borders every chance they get.

Last edited:
Oh, well I guess that good I guess. I saw you mentioned visa overstays but didn’t really read any of the posts.

I think people are more concerned with the Southern border because we have no idea how many people, drugs, terrorists, trafficked humans, etc are flowing over it, and the left is organizing caravans of people to invade.

Visa overstays were at least granted legal access, the US just doesn’t do a good job of tracking them.

Both should obviously be addressed.

But if you admit the statistics are all bunk, and we currently see the crisis happening at the border, a crisis the last administration said existed, do you not understand why people would be a little more concerned with the Southern border?

Or I guess you could just say we all hate brown people if you’re a loony toon.

You may want to read, all of what you posted has been previously posted and refuted. Reading is important.

What I appreciate is how you have really called out both sides for this. I remember all the complaints from you about the Obamas golfing, Michelle renting out an entire hotel for herself, daughters and mother on a European vacation ( seems like that was over 200,000 alone taxpayer dime family vacation), etc. Way to make the good fight....oh wait

Obama, 8 years...trump has exceeded what Obama spent (Obama family) already. Hypocrisy

Honest question—when did “white nationalist” become such an evil term?
By definition of the word ‘nationalist’ i am one—and sadly, i guess, i’m also white.
All these years i’ve believed myself to be a law abiding upright citizen who’s worked to create and support a family, pay for my child’s education, have always shown kindness to others—and now i learn that i am a devil.
When did this happen? :cry: .

Sadly, It happened when Trump got elected.

Reactions: JRCAT14
Re: press works for Democrats

I want to see any of the dumbass Democrats on here try to act like this isn’t the case.

They complain about Fox News all the time (as if all of us like Fox anyways). Why? Because it’s the one network that doesn’t completely cater to them and work for them.
And unfortunately even that seems to be changing bit by bit, day by day.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Obama, 8 years...trump has exceeded what Obama spent (Obama family) already. Hypocrisy
See how much Obama was worth prior to entering the White House. See how much he's worth now. Same for Clinton's. Trump is actually losing net worth while in office and doesn't keep a penny of his Presidential paycheck. So get out of here with your silly comparisons.

OK - there is a starting point. What do you suppose should be done with the border issue?

With overstayed visas they need to find a way to track them while here. Put them on some type of probation where they need to check in periodically. Get their employers or university (work/student visas) involved in helping. If they are not cooperative (businesses/colleges), then don’t allow them to use immigrants in the future. If they aren’t checking in then deport. I actually like the idea of a monetary deposit someone suggested although 100k is outlandish.

Need to go after employers as much as they go after the immigrants. If you want to put a dent in hiring illegal immigrants, penalize the employers much more

Need more guest worker programs. Majority of illegal immigrants here want to work, so let them. Legitimize it and make them pay taxes. It’s time for them to come out of the shadows. Don’t need to give them citizenship. I don’t think most of them have a huge desire; they just want to make a living. If they aren’t committing serious crimes and are employed, let them stay. They are fulfilling a need. US economy is addicted to fireign workers. Always has been and always will be.

Continue to secure the border but I think the wall is pointless, expensive and ultimately won’t be overly successful. Rely on technology and manpower and beef that up. Need Mexico to be on board and trump has helped but I don’t agree completely with his methods. It’s a start though and we will see how and if it works

There was also NO WELFARE. Those people came to be Americans.
They came to work. They were poor and wanted jobs because where they were living was shitty. It’s called a push factor. When they were living in poverty in Europe they didn’t say I want to be an American. They were trying to get by. Go back and read about them. Many had no desire to assimilate, learn English, vote, etc. people complained about it back then because they weren’t assimilating just like they do today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT