POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure hope Hope Hicks has gotten the appreciation she deserves in this thread...

180228171852-hope-hicks-feb-27-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

Hope-Hicks-purpleblue-feature-1-640x480.jpg

180209180854-hope-hicks-enigma-casa-blanca-trump-rob-porter-escandalo-mueller-ivanka-pkg-maria-regina-bustamante-00005406-super-tease.jpg

You really think overstayed visas are a bigger deal than an unsecured southern border, good lord.
One reason is the people overstaying their visas have been approved to enter the country, we know who they are. It’s 2 entirely different circumstances, but you know that.

Yes. More people illegally overstay their visa on a yearly basis, than illegally crossing the border. It’s been that way for years. Ratio is about 2:1. Overstaying visas is literally the biggest source of illegal immigration.

Overstaying a visa is illegal immigration. The Trump Administration supports that statement. Oddly, you only hear them comment on the southern border.

Since you agree both are not fine, why make a distinction based on race to begin with? Why not just go with your "it should be noted that ‘out of wedlock’ isn’t as detrimental as ‘single parent’. As long as both mom and dad are involved, chance of success goes up. Married or otherwise". As is, it's like you have a race hard on. Leave that to the Libs. I don't get you.

Get ready to get roasted......

Because the scientifically backed research makes the distinction based on race for all of us to see? That's why. You can see the numbers for all races as they have done all the research for you and broken it down into the different racial groups for you. You can look up the same information for whites, Latino's, blacks, Asians, Muslims, etc..... It's what scientists and researchers do, numbnuts. Just so happens one group stands way above the others and they have linked that particular statistic to overall success/failure.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, MUSLIM - HAVING ONLY ONE PARENT PUTS YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE. SCIENTISTS/RESEARCHERS DON'T CONTROL THE NUMBERS, THEY SIMPLY RESEARCH AND REPORT THEM.

What, should we stop breaking down crime statistics along racial lines while we're at it? When taking census, just stop breaking down households along racial lines? Same for schools? Suicide rates? Jobless rates? Just completely do away with race statistics altogether (good and bad)? Sounds like a great way to identify and resolve problems [eyeroll].

Oh, AA's make up a large portion of prison inmates? So what, right? No reason to make a distinction for what race a prisoner is. God forbid we find they are being imprisoned at an unfair rate, or getting longer sentences than other races, or there are laws on the books that target/effect the AA community more so than others (this is where I actually agree with @420 Bro - getting to the underlying issues of why the black community has such a high single-parent rate. Some of it personal choice and some of it can be institutional/cultural). This is the kind of stuff research is supposed to bring to light and help resolve.

If you want to address problems, then meet the problems head on GD it. Race be damned. If you don't want to address problems, then shut up and keep your head in the sand.

It's like you think it is okay that blacks have almost a 75% single parent rate simply because other races are around 30%. That's one of the dumbest GD things I have ever seen on here. And it would be the dumbest - if you hadn't one-upped yourself by claiming we shouldn't be discussing real scientific research because "IT'S RACIST"!! Even the unhinged liberals in this thread recognize the issue and the research behind it. It's like you fell into a rabbit hole of stupid.

Last edited:
Lol! How many labels “a southern, Christian, white person.”

I think you have to get out of your circle of comfort a bit. Per the treatment of certain races, I’d have a grievance too. Especially if told to stop talking about it or move on. This mistreatment wasn’t that long ago and does exist today?

I’m as white as they come and never have had a problem with anyone, nor have I ever been called racist. Not conforming, I just treat people like people, regardless of color or identity. You can love America and still call out the bad. Loving this country First should include loving the people in it. Taking care of the people in it.

Nationalism isn’t bad when it’s inclusive to everyone. But, today’s nationalism is rooted in some objective things. What if you held the same contempt for those organizations that make nationalism look bad?

It is inclusive of everyone, what do you think it’s rooted in?
Don’t tell me you bought into the racist nonsense. You think any of us want only white people to succeed? Or voted for Trump because he was white?

We voted for him because we were sick if the globalist BS, and jobs.

You really think overstayed visas are a bigger deal than an unsecured southern border, good lord.
One reason is the people overstaying their visas have been approved to enter the country, we know who they are. It’s 2 entirely different circumstances, but you know that.
From a numbers perspective, it is as big of an issue. IIRC the majority of 9/11 hijackers were in on overstayed visas, so let’s not act like it is not an issue. If you are against illegal immigration it is a complete deflection to say we know who they are and accept that it is somehow better.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Yes. More people illegally overstay their visa on a yearly basis, than illegally crossing the border. It’s been that way for years. Ratio is about 2:1. Overstaying visas is literally the biggest source of illegal immigration.

Overstaying a visa is illegal immigration. The Trump Administration supports that statement. Oddly, you only hear them comment on the southern border.

Understood, but again, those people overstaying their visa have been approved and vetted on entering the country. After they’re here we do t keep track of them daily. There is no way to stop that other than stopping people from traveling in legally. They are also known and allowed to enter, they are screened entering.
The illegal alien crossing the southern border is not known, is not vetted. We have no idea who they are or their intentions on entering.

That is a huge difference, they may be criminals, sick, carrying drugs, trafficking people. Surely you can see the difference.

From a numbers perspective, it is as big of an issue. IIRC the majority of 9/11 hijackers were in on overstayed visas, so let’s not act like it is not an issue. If you are against illegal immigration it is a complete deflection to say we know who they are and accept that it is somehow better.

I didn’t say that at all, I said it was 2 different circumstances. I don’t accept it, but they are vetted before entry. It’s not the same circumstance, and short of limiting people visiting the US legally, there’s no way to prevent it.

It is inclusive of everyone, what do you think it’s rooted in?
Don’t tell me you bought into the racist nonsense. You think any of us want only white people to succeed? Or voted for Trump because he was white?

We voted for him because we were sick if the globalist BS, and jobs.

Nope, but a lot of people who do and say racist things support Trump. I would hope you want all people regardless of race to succeed.

I thought more of you were stupid than racist. Trump is a globalist as well, he’s the same East Coast elite you despise. He is in the same circles as the Clintons. He cares only about money, will do and say anything for a buck. That’s what con artist do. His greatest con was convincing the lot of you he gives a damn. You really think gold ceiling, mink couch Donald Trump cares about the average Joe from Kentucky or Ohio?

Jobs? Coal mining is dead, factory jobs are automated. The same people closing the companies and moving shop sit on Trumps administration.

Lastly, I’ve heard numerous people say they voted for trump because he didn’t use big words...voted for the President...smh

I didn’t say that at all, I said it was 2 different circumstances. I don’t accept it, but they are vetted before entry. It’s not the same circumstance, and short of limiting people visiting the US legally, there’s no way to prevent it.

It’s the same circumstance Bill. Both are illegal immigration.

There’s a pink elephant in the room concerning why one is used as opposed to another.

Nope, but a lot of people who do and say racist things support Trump. I would hope you want all people regardless of race to succeed.

I thought more of you were stupid than racist. Trump is a globalist as well, he’s the same East Coast elite you despise. He is in the same circles as the Clintons. He cares only about money, will do and say anything for a buck. That’s what con artist do. His greatest con was convincing the lot of you he gives a damn. You really think gold ceiling, mink couch Donald Trump cares about the average Joe from Kentucky or Ohio?

Jobs? Coal mining is dead, factory jobs are automated. The same people closing the companies and moving shop sit on Trumps administration.

Lastly, I’ve heard numerous people say they voted for trump because he didn’t use big words...voted for the President...smh

More people that voted against him say racist things, but you don’t seem to see those.

The rest of your post is emotion.

Reactions: JRCAT14

He'll do anything for a buck? Like donate his salary to charity? Like have his personal net worth drop while in office (first time ever for a US President)?

You talking about those things?

Who the hell ever said they voted for Trump because he didn't use big words? Are you also the same person who said you hear people use the N word a hundred times day or some stupid shit like that? You just pull stupid shit out your ass, don't you?

Understood, but again, those people overstaying their visa have been approved and vetted on entering the country. After they’re here we do t keep track of them daily. There is no way to stop that other than stopping people from traveling in legally. They are also known and allowed to enter, they are screened entering.
The illegal alien crossing the southern border is not known, is not vetted. We have no idea who they are or their intentions on entering.

That is a huge difference, they may be criminals, sick, carrying drugs, trafficking people. Surely you can see the difference.

Those crossing the border “may” be, meaning it’s unknown. Those overstaying visas have already broken the law. Per all the argument, shouldn’t we deport criminals.

It’s ironic how you describe the two instances of illegal immigration. You do realize that, just as those crossing the border illegally, some with visas are sick, commit crimes, traffic drugs...surely you can see the similarities.

It’s the same circumstance Bill. Both are illegal immigration.

There’s a pink elephant in the room concerning why one is used as opposed to another.

There’s no pink elephant, it’s called a straw man. The issue is how are they entering. One is entering legally, if they overstay they need to be deported. They are vetted and we know who they are upon entry.
The other is unknown, we have no idea who they are, or their intention.

Get ready to get roasted......

Because the scientifically backed research makes the distinction based on race for all of us to see? That's why. You can see the numbers for all races as they have done all the research for you and broken it down into the different racial groups for you. You can look up the same information for whites, Latino's, blacks, Asians, Muslims, etc..... It's what scientists and researchers do, numbnuts. Just so happens one group stands way above the others and they have linked that particular statistic to overall success/failure.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, MUSLIM - HAVING ONLY ONE PARENT PUTS YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE. SCIENTISTS/RESEARCHERS DON'T CONTROL THE NUMBERS, THEY SIMPLY RESEARCH AND REPORT THEM.

What, should we stop breaking down crime statistics along racial lines while we're at it? When taking census, just stop breaking down households along racial lines? Same for schools? Suicide rates? Jobless rates? Just completely do away with race statistics altogether (good and bad)? Sounds like a great way to identify and resolve problems [eyeroll].

Oh, AA's make up a large portion of prison inmates? So what, right? No reason to make a distinction for what race a prisoner is. God forbid we find they are being imprisoned at an unfair rate, or getting longer sentences than other races, or there are laws on the books that target/effect the AA community more so than others (this is where I actually agree with @420 Bro - getting to the underlying issues of why the black community has such a high single-parent rate. Some of it personal choice and some of it can be institutional/cultural). This is the kind of stuff research is supposed to bring to light and help resolve.

If you want to address problems, then meet the problems head on GD it. Race be damned. If you don't want to address problems, then shut up and keep your head in the sand.

It's like you think it is okay that blacks have almost a 75% single parent rate simply because other races are around 30%. That's one of the dumbest GD things I have ever seen on here. And it would be the dumbest - if you hadn't one-upped yourself by claiming we shouldn't be discussing real scientific research because "IT'S RACIST"!! Even the unhinged liberals in this thread recognize the issue and the research behind it. It's like you fell into a rabbit hole of stupid.
Sorry, but I don't feel a bit roasted.

This country would be a lot better off imo if we didn't divide them up other than by sex & age. All the classifications are just what Libs want & you play along with your 75% & 30% crap. For the record, again, I don't think 30% is OK either. Pointing out 75% doesn't make the other in any way good.

JMO, that 45% difference would be near negligible w/o the raced-based spending this country does. Black families were well on their way to parity with whites till the Dims so-called War on Poverty came along & got perpetuated.

Last edited:
There’s no pink elephant, it’s called a straw man. The issue is how are they entering. One is entering legally, if they overstay they need to be deported. They are vetted and we know who they are upon entry.
The other is unknown, we have no idea who they are, or their intention.

And i’ve heard Trump talk about over stayed visas also and that they are being addressed as well as our border invasion.
I don’t think the visa situation is being ignored, as some think.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Those crossing the border “may” be, meaning it’s unknown. Those overstaying visas have already broken the law. Per all the argument, shouldn’t we deport criminals.

It’s ironic how you describe the two instances of illegal immigration. You do realize that, just as those crossing the border illegally, some with visas are sick, commit crimes, traffic drugs...surely you can see the similarities.

So how do you stop people overstaying visas?
Would you stop them the same way as those illegally crossing the border?
It’s 2 different circumstances, the person overstaying a visa May well be an accident. The person crossing the border illegally isn’t an accident.

He'll do anything for a buck? Like donate his salary to charity? Like have his personal net worth drop while in office (first time ever for a US President)?

You talking about those things?

Who the hell ever said they voted for Trump because he didn't use big words? Are you also the same person who said you hear people use the N word a hundred times day or some stupid shit like that? You just pull stupid shit out your ass, don't you?

N word? Nice, noses, new? Regardless wasn’t me.

Let’s say Trump donates his salary, would that offset what we pay for those golf trips? Didn’t he also say his financials this year look great? All those red hats, surely someone is profiting. (Are they still made in Mexico?)

Again, greatest con of all time. Hook, line, sinker

Let’s say Trump donates his salary, would that offset what we pay for those golf trips? Didn’t he also say his financials this year look great? All those red hats, surely someone is profiting. (Are they still made in Mexico?)

You are grasping

And i’ve heard Trump talk about over stayed visas also and that they are being addressed as well as our border invasion.
I don’t think the visa situation is being ignored, as some think.
It’s 2 different circumstances, the person overstaying a visa May well be an accident. The person crossing the border illegally isn’t an accident.

Blubo, I never said it was ignored by the trump administration. Stated above that they put out some language on it. My question was why it’s not mentioned in the rallies with the same tone as the border crossing?

Bill, if you think people overstaying visas is an accident you may need to get out a bit more. People overstay visas for the same reasons people cross the border. It’s the same circumstance, visas just aren’t a talking point.

If you want to be tough on illegal immigration Bill, you need to look at the two main causes which are the southern border and overstayed visas. Most years there are more overstayed visas than border crossings. Isn’t that a problem? Quit being naive about accidental overstays. You think millions have made this accident and then when they discover it automatically leave? Treat both circumstances the same

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Blubo, I never said it was ignored by the trump administration. Stated above that they put out some language on it. My question was why it’s not mentioned in the rallies with the same tone as the border crossing?

Bill, if you think people overstaying visas is an accident you may need to get out a bit more. People overstay visas for the same reasons people cross the border. It’s the same circumstance, visas just aren’t a talking point.

Maybe so, but the prevention of the 2 are not the same, which is the issue.

If you want to be tough on illegal immigration Bill, you need to look at the two main causes which are the southern border and overstayed visas. Most years there are more overstayed visas than border crossings. Isn’t that a problem? Quit being naive about accidental overstays. You think millions have made this accident and then when they discover it automatically leave? Treat both circumstances the same

I’m not being naive, but all overstayed falls into the category you thing I’m ignoring.

You don’t seem to understand that the prevention of the two is what’s at hand. If you overstay you’re visa you should be held accountable and either deported or clear it up if it was an accident. Short of limiting legal entry into the country it’s unpreventable.

Illegal entering the country through the southern border is preventable or can be drastically cut.
The 2 situations are not the same and you know it, but it’s all you have to cling to at this point.

Sorry, but I don't feel a bit roasted.

This country would be a lot better off imo if we didn't divide them up other than by sex & age. All the classifications are just what Libs want & you play along with your 75% & 30% crap. For the record, again, I don't think 30% is OK either. Pointing out 75% doesn't make the other in any way good.

JMO, that 45% difference would be near ineligible w/o the raced-based spending this country does. Black families were well on their way to parity with whites till the Dims so-called War on Poverty came along & got perpetuated.
Each race has different norms, cultures, problems, successes, failures. Therefore, you can't simply lump everyone together and expect there to be a one solution fits all remedy.

When there is a DIRECT correlation between those numbers and success/failure, 75% makes 30% look like Jessica Alba kind of good.

I agree that in the real world there is no need to divide anyone up. But in the realm of research, in order to identify and solve problems you have to break things down as specifically and as narrowly as possible. Otherwise, there is no quality in it. I'm not sure what's so hard about this concept. Maybe you just aren't familiar with research and it's methodology.

BTW, those are not MY numbers. They are scientifically researched numbers.

Golf visits: +$100,000,000
Trump Donated Checks: $800,000 give or take, if it’s true.

And I’m grasping? He makes money visiting his properties...greatest con of all time
Would you rather for Trump to make money from his personal property or make money selling over night stays in the Lincoln bedroom. Why worry about Trump making money when members of congress become millionaires on a salary paying less than $200,000 a year. Politics makes a person wealthy, why do you think they try to hold onto power with such passion they become unethical and often criminal in their behavior.

Would you rather for Trump to make money from his personal property or make money selling over night stays in the Lincoln bedroom. Why worry about Trump making money when members of congress become millionaires on a salary paying less than $200,000 a year. Politics makes a person wealthy, why do you think they try to hold onto power with such passion they become unethical and often criminal in their behavior.
Maybe he'd like Trump more if he made his money selling our uranium to our enemies. Or getting massive donations to his foundation in a pay for play scheme. Or getting paid massive amounts by foreigners and lobbyists to give a 10 minute speech for favors down the road.

Yeah, he'd like Trump more if he did that. I'm sure of it.

Federal law permits 50kish “asylum seekers per year.. It’s the president’s call. Trump has more or less stuck with the norm.

So, we got hundreds of thousands of people showing up. When do you cut it off?

Our govt is corrupt and incapable of enforcing all sorts of laws.

I'd make them post a $100K bond to get the visa & if they don't leave, use it to track them down. Could use more employed bounty hunters.

Drain the swamp they said...I’m able to concentrate and worry about both issues. I see a problem in paying the trump brand for these visits. My opinion

Maybe he'd like Trump more if he made his money selling our uranium to our enemies. Or getting massive donations to his foundation in a pay for play scheme. Or getting paid massive amounts by foreigners and lobbyists to give a 10 minute speech for favors down the road.

Yeah, he'd like Trump more if he did that. I'm sure of it.

Or if he tried to sale weapons to Saudi Arabia, had administration making back channel deals, donation money illegally. Or had foreigners and lobbyists stay in hotels bearing the name gaining favor.

It’s weird that you listed exactly what goes on currently. Are you becoming self aware?

Each race has different norms, cultures, problems, successes, failures. Therefore, you can't simply lump everyone together and expect there to be a one solution fits all remedy.

When there is a DIRECT correlation between those numbers and success/failure, 75% makes 30% look like Jessica Alba kind of good.

I agree that in the real world there is no need to divide anyone up. But in the realm of research, in order to identify and solve problems you have to break things down as specifically and as narrowly as possible. Otherwise, there is no quality in it. I'm not sure what's so hard about this concept. Maybe you just aren't familiar with research and it's methodology.

BTW, those are not MY numbers. They are scientifically researched numbers.
You don't solve the problems by race or culture or the like. Like anything, the more money you throw at a problem the more of it you get. Your breaking it down by the smallest group just employs more useless bureaucrats & lib non-profits.

You are speaking gibberish. What the hell is your point?

Or if he tried to sale weapons to Saudi Arabia, had administration making back channel deals, donation money illegally. Or had foreigners and lobbyists stay in hotels bearing the name gaining favor.

It’s weird that you listed exactly what goes on currently. Are you becoming self aware?
HOLY SHIT!! You telling me that treasonous orange man was selling weapons to one of our allies???????? Noooooooooooooo!!!

And your other example is people stayed at his hotels. Someone remind me, what are hotels for again? Oh, that's right - for people to stay at.

Unhinged lunacy.

HOLY SHIT!! You telling me that treasonous orange man was selling weapons to one of our allies???????? Noooooooooooooo!!!

And your other example is people stayed at his hotels. Someone remind me, what are hotels for again? Oh, that's right - for people to stay at.

Unhinged lunacy.

As I stated earlier, trump supporters aren’t racist, they’re stupid. Not going to argue with you on why grass is green.

Unhinged to the point that the sale was blocked, but “trump gets me” always provides a pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT