POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The personality types common to the left and right are just different in this regard. The leftist equivalent to a cheering Trump rally goer is a slogan chanting Women's March participant. Huge crowds in vagina hats or MAGA hats, so glad the intricacies of our political discourse can be neatly distilled into head wear form...

In history class I learned about this guy named Obama. Forgotten by most on the left, it seems. But man, back then, they touted his rallies as the biggest and best ever.

Also most have forgotten, but when Hilary Clinton win the popular vote, she had a building full of people and plenty of fireworks to entertain the rally.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Votes cast and voter turnout aren't remotely the same. I agree turnout should be an indicator. But votes cast sadly is the better

I feel in the future we'll get a sleepy creepy joe, compound nickname

Same. Carryout. Taught me a ton. Way more valuable than the 4.25 wage. That's what entry level jobs are meant for

Yep. The carryouts at our store went by seniority. It took about 2 years before I rarely had to do them anymore. The upside was that most people would include a modest tip when you took their groceries out for them. We had some great times at that place. Worked there for almost 6 years.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
99% are liberals.

My twitter exposure is generally limited to either sports related tweets linked on sports websites, or screwdukes copied tweets here, so I only see sports or right wing tweets. Sounds like I’m smart to not be on Twitter.

Yeah. Like we are suppose to believe the explosion in Roswell was at a fireworks storage facility.

I watch the history channel...

93543-91962.jpg

My twitter exposure is generally limited to either sports related tweets linked on sports websites, or screwdukes copied tweets here, so I only see sports or right wing tweets. Sounds like I’m smart to not be on Twitter.

That's a false. Conservatives are banned by the minute. You see right wing tweets only here because it's a few of the only unicorns left. Twitter is a big shit bag liberal echo chamber

Biden speech

Twelve score and three years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

I’m not a millennial and don’t have an answer for you, but how would someone work 3 jobs? There are 168 hours in a week. Working 3 jobs would occupy 120 of those, not including getting to and from said jobs. Call that another 7 hours. That leaves 41 hours in 7 days to eat, sleep, shower, etc. doesn’t seem feasible.
Which is why one of my co-workers calls in sick a lot. He works 3 jobs because he is a pansy. His wife left him, controls the money, does not let him see his daughters, lives in a separate house in Norman Oklahoma, does not work but has a bachelors degree in psychology and is seeing another man. He is hoping they can get back together. Oh and yeah, he is a Democrat, voted for Hillary and she looks like the typical liberal bitch you see protesting these days. Yes, fat and ugly. Today's lefty is not a man at all, they have surrendered to feminism.

You don't have a 1st amendment right to use YouTube or Twitter you dumbasses. They have a right to not allow you to use their services. If you don't like their terms of service then use a different service.

oh, but it does, you twit. You've moved from a platform to a publisher.

Lawsuit heaven coming. Bet that ass, little man

"For those wondering what this means: A platform is impartial and allows people to post what they want, and platforms typically can't be sued for what their members post on them. A publisher decides what they will and will not publish, and because of this they can be sued for what their users publish.

By their mass-demonitization of right-leaning accounts today, YouTube has given a big present to people who argue that YouTube is a publisher, which could open them up to lawsuits."

Last edited:
oh, but it does, you twit. You've moved from a platform to a publisher.

Lawsuit heaven coming. Bet that ass, little man
SCOTUS already ruled on this many times. Unless you have begun filling in for the role of government censorship does not get 1st amendment protections for a business. Any real conservative should understand this. The internet is already full of censorship just like the real world. Conservative state school boards censor the shit out of their curriculums and I don't see you crying about it. Conservatives crying that government should be telling companies how to operate is hilariously ironic. Twitter should just say it's against their religion to allow conservative tweets then maybe you would understand. Is it smart of them to be censoring users? Probably not. But untill some other company challenges them for the market they will do whatever they feel like.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wall-paint-too-hot-to-climb-us-troops-2019-6

Ya put those troops to good use! Maybe when they are done painting they can lay some carpet and sow some drapes.

Customs and Border Protection agents painted the barriers in Arizona in recent months to address the "camouflaging tactics" of migrants, according to the email. But agents noted that the paint scheme had the "unanticipated benefit" of migrants having a "greater difficulty scaling" the bollards.

Jeezus, Pyle, please just SFTU.

SCOTUS already ruled on this many times. Unless you have begun filling in for the role of government censorship does not get 1st amendment protections for a business. Any real conservative should understand this. The internet is already full of censorship just like the real world. Conservative state school boards censor the shit out of their curriculums and I don't see you crying about it. Conservatives crying that government should be telling companies how to operate is hilariously ironic. Twitter should just say it's against their religion to allow conservative tweets then maybe you would understand. Is it smart of them to be censoring users? Probably not. But untill some other company challenges them for the market they will do whatever they feel like.
Your words vs expert words above= False.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT