POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wall-paint-too-hot-to-climb-us-troops-2019-6

Ya put those troops to good use! Maybe when they are done painting they can lay some carpet and sow some drapes.
We have used troops with experience in many things for years to save money. I used to do drywall before joining the Army and then used my skills to upgrade billets and offices when they needed work. Since the government was already paying me, they saved money on labor cost.

You are dismissed! (with apologies to Austin)

Last edited:
SCOTUS already ruled on this many times. Unless you have begun filling in for the role of government censorship does not get 1st amendment protections for a business. Any real conservative should understand this. The internet is already full of censorship just like the real world. Conservative state school boards censor the shit out of their curriculums and I don't see you crying about it. Conservatives crying that government should be telling companies how to operate is hilariously ironic. Twitter should just say it's against their religion to allow conservative tweets then maybe you would understand. Is it smart of them to be censoring users? Probably not. But untill some other company challenges them for the market they will do whatever they feel like.

False. SCOTUS has not.
Apparently the Manhattan Community Corp Vs. Halleck case is still pending.

This is why Trump needed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. Once these liberal platforms turned publisher the game changed.

We have used troops with experience in many things for years to save money. I used to do drywall before joining the Army and then used my skills to upgrade billets and offices when they needed work. Since the government was already paying me, they saved money on labor cost.

Exactly.

Sailors have been painting stuff since day one. Just give them a needle gun and turn them loose.

“Once over dust and twice over rust.” Lol.

Wait, that is a shipyard rule. Nevermind.

I’m not a millennial and don’t have an answer for you, but how would someone work 3 jobs? There are 168 hours in a week. Working 3 jobs would occupy 120 of those, not including getting to and from said jobs. Call that another 7 hours. That leaves 41 hours in 7 days to eat, sleep, shower, etc. doesn’t seem feasible.
Why do you assume every job is a 40 hour job? Full time is considered 30 hours these days and part timers are now limited to under 30 hours most employers tell those part timers they will max out at 28 hours. Thanks Obama.

62033658_2413956138822287_9174433070655209472_n.jpg

First, people abroad have absolutely no flipping clue about anything other than what their media feeds them.

Second, why would anyone care about another country? I’m sure our rival fan bases liked Tubby coaching us better than they do Cal.

You don't have a 1st amendment right to use YouTube or Twitter you dumbasses. They have a right to not allow you to use their services. If you don't like their terms of service then use a different service.
Democrats use to apply this same logic to race relations. If a restaurant owner did not want to serve a black person they could refuse service. If the black person did not like it they could go to another restaurant. Same principle. Now the liberal / Dems have applied this to internet use and service. The party of equality strikes again.

When i was in the military you never knew when you might end up with a paint brush in your hand. especially if you were to accidentally get arrested down town, or caught sneaking girlfriends into you barracks on weekends.

Which is why one of my co-workers calls in sick a lot. He works 3 jobs because he is a pansy. His wife left him, controls the money, does not let him see his daughters, lives in a separate house in Norman Oklahoma, does not work but has a bachelors degree in psychology and is seeing another man. He is hoping they can get back together. Oh and yeah, he is a Democrat, voted for Hillary and she looks like the typical liberal bitch you see protesting these days. Yes, fat and ugly. Today's lefty is not a man at all, they have surrendered to feminism.

False

Which is why one of my co-workers calls in sick a lot. He works 3 jobs because he is a pansy. His wife left him, controls the money, does not let him see his daughters, lives in a separate house in Norman Oklahoma, does not work but has a bachelors degree in psychology and is seeing another man. He is hoping they can get back together. Oh and yeah, he is a Democrat, voted for Hillary and she looks like the typical liberal bitch you see protesting these days. Yes, fat and ugly. Today's lefty is not a man at all, they have surrendered to feminism.

Anyone who lives in Mobilhoma deserves what they get. What a terrible state. Sounds like this guy needs to move.

False. SCOTUS has not.

This is why Trump needed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. Once these liberal platforms turned publisher the game changed.

For those of you discussing Constitutional law with Platinum, he's the one who claimed a Court case settled the interpretation of a Constitutional Amendment that wasn't ratified until decades after the case.

your an idiot. also settled in Lynch v. Clark

First, people abroad have absolutely no flipping clue about anything other than what their media feeds them.

Second, why would anyone care about another country? I’m sure our rival fan bases liked Tubby coaching us better than they do Cal.
ORANGE MAN BAD
ORANGE MAN BAD
ORANGE MAN BAD
HOW DO YOU THINK ORANGE MAN IS DOING?
ORANGE MAN BAD 91%
ORANGE MAN NOT BAD 4%
DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION 11%

Lol at you thinking Trump hasn’t waxed Kim K.

Look, when Donald Trump comes to Richmond, KY, you go to the speedway and buy a maga flag, buy the expensive dip, and happily stand in a parking lot for hours with the rest of the town. And I do mean town. Population 30k, Trump Rally 20k. Winning. For America, you haters and losers.
I was there..... but only to heckle the protesters who were stationed across the street.

I believe there are fairly large sections in our history books about getting out of the business of pleasing UK and Europe.

The white man left UK so they could enslave black people and kill the globe, iirc.

Anyone who lives in Mobilhoma deserves what they get. What a terrible state. Sounds like this guy needs to move.

You moved.

From Canada.

To Kentucky.

Let's not pretend @Platinumdrgn really cares about anything related to the military, especially their opinions. And ironically he makes those comments in the same middle-of-the-night shitposting defending fascist policies of google.

The military is overwhelmingly conservative. This isn’t even debatable. In an unrelated note, the overwhelming amount of the middle class is also conservative.

I think it speaks volumes about the voting blocs of right and left. The left is filled with tons of elites dictating what poor people do, manipulating them, and also filled with mentally ill radicals.

The Christian cake bakers say hello dumb ass.
discrimination is not the same thing as censorship. and political affiliation is not a protected class. Twitter and Youtube are not refusing service, they are revoking access for not following their ToS.
False. SCOTUS has not.

That case has nothing to do with internet censorship. It is about whether or not public access TV channels are deemed as state actors and therefore governed by 1st amendment protections. because like i said, once you fill any role of government SCOTUS deems you liable for constitutional protections. The only reason it is getting any attention is because the 9th circuit focused on public forum arguments instead of state actor arguments like they were supposed to. In oral arguments the conservative justices were arguing against what morons like GassyKnowls are crying about. Kavanaygh argued that you cannot consider a company a state actor just because government sold them right of way access otherwise all utilities would be considered state actors.

Lmao. Trump told the Irish a border wall will fix all their Brexit problems. Maybe because he is to ****ing stupid to know Ireland had a civil war because of a border wall. The Irish PM quickly talked over Trump to let everyone know that there was never going to be another wall. Does nobody educate Trump before he goes on trips?

Lmao. Trump told the Irish a border wall will fix all their Brexit problems. Maybe because he is to ****ing stupid to know Ireland had a civil war because of a border wall. The Irish PM quickly talked over Trump to let everyone know that there was never going to be another wall. Does nobody educate Trump before he goes on trips?
His mother is from Scotland. I bet he knows lots of things. English was her second language.

Illegal immigration is up almost 100% YoY. It’s gotten worse under Trump, yet he seems to have not lost any of his base despite running on a clear agenda of reducing/eliminating illegal immigration. Will this be something that hurts him in 2020 or not?

I understand that the Dems aren’t helping him at all, but illegal immigration has been a clear swing and miss from DJT. If I could vote I’d still vote for him because the Dems have a bunch of idiots running and Trump has been great for my finances. Seems something needs to give on illegals though.

Agree. He should have sent military forces to our border on day 1.

He's also pissed off some gun people.

However, the alternatives are 1000000% worse.

Reactions: KRJ1975

Trump will go down in history as the guy who ended the Democratic Party as we knew it. It’s basically turned into a far left fringe group now due to terrible leadership and TDS.

You ever been to Canada in the winter? Or fall and spring for that matter? It’s cold as F**k up there.

Dude. The winters in northern Ontario are miserable. Did anyone see the Hateful Eight? It’s that for 6 months. Golf season runs May to September. If you forget to plug the car in at night, you’re calling a cab the next morning. In the “summer,” you get carried away by blackflies and mosquitoes.

Other than that stuff, it’s great.

I’m not a big gun guy but I’m also not anti gun. What has he done to upset the gun folks? He seems really pro NRA and 2A.

Illegal immigration is up almost 100% YoY. It’s gotten worse under Trump, yet he seems to have not lost any of his base despite running on a clear agenda of reducing/eliminating illegal immigration. Will this be something that hurts him in 2020 or not?

I understand that the Dems aren’t helping him at all, but illegal immigration has been a clear swing and miss from DJT. If I could vote I’d still vote for him because the Dems have a bunch of idiots running and Trump has been great for my finances. Seems something needs to give on illegals though.

Is hilarious that you can validly claim Trump is virtue signaling on immigration.

The Trump moment has ****ed with my world view so hard. Just 2 months ago Republicans on here were cheering the idea of bussing illegal immigrants to us cities. Previously consistent anti war democrats are shitting Venezuela because of Russian influence. Just bizarre.

Reactions: KRJ1975

Immigration is up by that much in part due to an orchestrated effort, funded by far left organizations backed by the lines of George Soros and others to damage Trumps Presidency. It’s also up due to the Democrats blatant obstructionism and failure to even come to the table with common sense reform. It’s not for lack of trying on Trumps part. He’s faced enormous amounts of obstruction from the left and RINO’s like Paul Ryan since he’s been in office. Those caravans coming here aren’t formed organically. They’re being orchestrated and assisted by cartels and the far left. They’ve also begun exploiting the loopholes in the system. It’s a manufactured crisis alright. Manufactured by the left to create a political divide and obstruct anything Trump tries to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT