POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is hilarious that you can validly claim Trump is virtue signaling on immigration.

The Trump moment has ****ed with my world view so hard. Just 2 months ago Republicans on here were cheering the idea of bussing illegal immigrants to us cities. Previously consistent anti war democrats are shitting Venezuela because of Russian influence. Just bizarre.
The idea of sending illegals to Sanctuary cities was never a serious proposal but more of a troll by Trump to expose the liberals hypocrisy and it worked when you saw a lot of those people on the left go “whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute” when the mere suggestion was brought up.

Immigration is up by that much in part due to an orchestrated effort, funded by far left organizations backed by the lines of George Soros and others to damage Trumps Presidency. It’s also up due to the Democrats blatant obstructionism and failure to even come to the table with common sense reform. It’s not for lack of trying on Trumps part. He’s faced enormous amounts of obstruction from the left and RINO’s like Paul Ryan since he’s been in office. Those caravans coming here aren’t formed organically. They’re being orchestrated and assisted by cartels and the far left. They’ve also begun exploiting the loopholes in the system. It’s a manufactured crisis alright. Manufactured by the left to create a political divide and obstruct anything Trump tries to do.

All good points and I expect that is why he isn’t facing much backlash among his base despite failing pretty miserably on immigration. Ironically, I thought he would be great on immigration but not good on jobs. He’s done the exact opposite.

The idea of sending illegals to Sanctuary cities was never a serious proposal but more of a troll by Trump to expose the liberals hypocrisy and it worked when you saw a lot of those people on the left go “whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute” when the mere suggestion was brought up.

You can say that now, but anyone calling the idea retarded a month ago on this board was getting shit on.

Mike Pence said "the time has come for Mexico to help us secure our borders by securing their borders!"

....DUMBASS

1) why should mexico give a shit. It's clear they don't.
2) they are literally a terrorist country ran by multiple cartels
3) f them for the reasons listed above

Why in the world should you depend on a corrupt shithole country to help you enforce YOUR border.

I know all this is just business, and if we can tax mexico and bring some manufacturing back to the US, then that is great, but the border talk is insulting. Secure it for America.

I think its time for Trump to order some roads and bridges to taken out of commission in Mexico and Central America. That would slow the flow of these illegals.

Showing my lack of political knowledge when it comes to international highways, but how can the POTUS shut down roads in other countries?

I’m not a big gun guy but I’m also not anti gun. What has he done to upset the gun folks? He seems really pro NRA and 2A.

He banned bumpstocks.

He said he doesn't like suppressors.

He's one step away from saying "Nobody needs an AR15".

He's certainly not really pro 2A.....NRA, yea, but I'm not sure they are really pro 2A. Those days are long gone.

Showing my lack of political knowledge when it comes to international highways, but how can the POTUS shut down roads in other countries?

Like this....

RRoIH.gif

0a278701fd91b9053c34389d0f0b9ab3.gif

Why would he be critical of Muslims who executed homos? That would not be fair.

62221853_119304889291273_3634247583225872384_n.jpg

I also worked for Mckinsey and co.

Something liberals and the press fawn over

The same Mckinsey that:

-Produced the guy who ran Enron
-Produced a lot of C suitors who bankrupted wall street and then demanded a bailout
-Produced some of the tech overlords who's platforms were corrupted by foreign actors and used to influence elections, and are also used to censor some Americans
-Works with oppressive authoritarian regimes abroad including Russia
-Took a company retreat to China and hung out at a location about a stone's throw from one of the internment/indoctrination camps

Last edited:
He banned bumpstocks.

He said he doesn't like suppressors.

He's one step away from saying "Nobody needs an AR15".

He's certainly not really pro 2A.....NRA, yea, but I'm not sure they are really pro 2A. Those days are long gone.

Thanks Mash. Good info. Appreciate the honest feedback.

All good points and I expect that is why he isn’t facing much backlash among his base despite failing pretty miserably on immigration. Ironically, I thought he would be great on immigration but not good on jobs. He’s done the exact opposite.

I think the mass immigration since Trump was elected is caused by 2 reasons. One is the economy has been on fire, unemployment numbers are as low as they"ve been in 40-50 years. Two is I think people in central America think Trump will be successful in shutting down or restricting the flow of illegals long term. They see the writing on the wall that they better get while the gettin' is good.

The same Mckinsey that:

-Produced a lot of C suitors who bankrupted wall street and then demanded a bailout
-Produced some of the tech overlords who's platforms were corrupted by foreign actors and used to influence elections, and are also used to censor some Americans
-Took a company retreat to China and hung out at a location about a stone's throw from one of the internment/indoctrination camps
McKinsey must be very good pitching CEOs, they make a ton of money selling process improvement. I was recently in beta (non cuck) working group with a new company initiative and their "analyst" was dumb as shit but good at buzzwords. Anyhoo, now we have a new worthless process.

Mike Pence said "the time has come for Mexico to help us secure our borders by securing their borders!"

....DUMBASS

Why in the world should you depend on a corrupt shithole country to help you enforce YOUR border.

I know all this is just business, and if we can tax mexico and bring some manufacturing back to the US, then that is great, but the border talk is insulting. Secure it for America.
~$30b in cash gets wired from immigrants in the US.

Weird how all the border towns on their side are violent as hell, and the ones bordering on our side get bluer and bluer.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
We don't have to worry about climate change anymore. Robert Downey, Jr. is on it and will have the problem taken care of in short order.

In his opening keynote for Amazon’s Re:Mars conference in Las Vegas, the star said The Footprint Coalition will officially launch in April of 2020. Although he did not share details about how the tech would be used, Downey said he was in talks with “experts.” “Between robotics and nanotechnology, we could clean up the planet significantly, if not totally, in 10 years,” Downey Jr. said. “God I love experts.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...nnounces-initiative-to-address-climate-change

discrimination is not the same thing as censorship. and political affiliation is not a protected class. Twitter and Youtube are not refusing service, they are revoking access for not following their ToS.

That case has nothing to do with internet censorship. It is about whether or not public access TV channels are deemed as state actors and therefore governed by 1st amendment protections. because like i said, once you fill any role of government SCOTUS deems you liable for constitutional protections. The only reason it is getting any attention is because the 9th circuit focused on public forum arguments instead of state actor arguments like they were supposed to. In oral arguments the conservative justices were arguing against what morons like GassyKnowls are crying about. Kavanaygh argued that you cannot consider a company a state actor just because government sold them right of way access otherwise all utilities would be considered state actors.

Lol, it's absolutely about media being publisher/platform. You stupid moron, it's going to set precendence when 1st Amendments are broken. There is already a goddamn ongoing investigation going towards big tech that includes erosion of 1a rights. Mark my words, you fool. You will lose this debate. 100%.

Go pay your fair share you societal leech

....DUMBASS

You can’t call Mexico a “shithole”. That’s racist.

~8 years ago McConnell said, after getting the middle finger on the stimulus and ACA, that he wanted to make Obama a one term POTUS. The media freaked out and we still have drop-ins whining about that. Yesterday the ranking Dem said she wanted Trump in jail and the same media is mute.

The same Mckinsey that:

Mckinsey might be the immoral company on Earth.

If abortion was profitable, I have no doubt they'd recommend it.

Lol, it's absolutely about media being publisher/platform. You stupid moron, it's going to set precendence when 1st Amendments are broken. There is already a goddamn ongoing investigation going towards big tech that includes erosion of 1a rights. Mark my words, you fool. You will lose this debate. 100%.

Go pay your fair share you societal leech
classic dumbass republican. government regulation always bad until the big meany democrats need to be kept in line. Conservatives calling for government to regulate the internet is just hilarious.

Trump will go down in history as the guy who ended the Democratic Party as we knew it. It’s basically turned into a far left fringe group now due to terrible leadership and TDS.
A fringe group that's gotten massive gains in every election since Trump. Sure. What you as an "enlightened centrist" can't see is that leftist policies are vastly popular among everyday people. The Democratic Party "as we knew it" was nothing but a shill for the corporations, same with the Republicans. Finally we're starting to hear some people with actual ideas instead of the same old status quo defending and you lament the days of corporate bailouts, skyrocketing debt, and endless foreign wars? Trump will go down in history as nothing more than the bigoted reaction to a black president and true progress.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Come on Bill. The WH contacts the church and asks the preacher to pray for the President and then turns around and pushes out a story that it was all about praying for the victims?

The POTUS was there for all of 15 minutes. Most services are about an hour long. There could have been 45 minutes devoted to the tragedy and he would have never known. The time he was there was all about him.

It was dishonest enough that it bothered both the pastor and some in the congregation that their service was used for his personal self promotion.

That’s you’re opinion, you have no idea what the WH asked the pastor to do. They probably did ask the pastor to pray for the President, as well as the Va Beach victims, big deal.

There’s nothing dishonest about it. It bothered the members because of political persuasion. That’s where we’re at in the US today. Praying for the President is now a no no, it’s freaking sad. The idea the Pastor has to apologize to members is also sad. It’s a church, praying for people shouldn’t be determined by if the membership is dem or rep.[/QUOTE]
Bill, we know what the pastor said. Not one person said he shouldn’t have prayed for the man.
Give me a fricken break about “Praying for the President is a no no”...there are many of us who pray for this fool every day.
Nobody has any issue with anyone praying for him, the issue is him trying to turn it into what it was not. The WH used it as a photo opp and then released this story about him going to a church service and join them in praying for the victims. Truth is he arrived in the middle of the service, they stopped and said a prayer for him and he leaves. There all of 10-15 minutes...can’t let church interfere with his round of golf!

The pastor had nothing to apologize for...he did his job, he didn’t try and misrepresent the service.

[/QUOTE]"Come on Bill. The WH contacts the church and asks the preacher to pray for the President and then turns around and pushes out a story that it was all about praying for the victims?

The POTUS was there for all of 15 minutes. Most services are about an hour long. There could have been 45 minutes devoted to the tragedy and he would have never known. The time he was there was all about him.

It was dishonest enough that it bothered both the pastor and some in the congregation that their service was used for his personal self promotion."

Wait just a second...….. you mean to tell me a church in Fairfax, VA (a suburb of DC) has 'some' in the congregation that are so ate up with TDS they are upset he showed up to offer support for the victims of a mass shooting? And just so happened the pastor decided to pray for Trump as well? OH THE F*CKING HUMANITY!

Just goes to show how absolutely terrible leftists in the DC area are.

I would also say it just goes to show how absolutely awful RQ/Fuzz is for even bringing this ridiculous TDS shit to this thread, but we already know about his awfulness.

The only people who would give this more than 1 second of thought are people so consumed with hatred and irrational emotions they deserve to be locked away in a GD loony bin. Yet, here fuzz is dropping numerous posts about it.

Go get some help you f*cking lunatic. Christ almighty.[/QUOTE]
Dude, there wasn’t a word said about the shooting or victims in the time was in the building. So tell me again how it was about them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT