Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61726666_188135008840078_1806076972518866944_n.jpg

We have a winner.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I also don't know why "abortion clinics" need to exist in the first place. Wouldn't women just go to any of the multiple doctors they already have, especially the one that specifically handles her lady parts? Just another red flag...this abortion clinic/planned parenthood is a scam, a front, a pile of political bs. If I'm a woman who's gonna exercise my right to abort the fetus inside of me, I assume I would go to the OBGYN that I'm familiar with. But again, Idk the details there, does Planned Parenthood do it for free? Do they pay you money for your dead baby? Do real doctors not perform abortions?

I’m sure our usual Democrats on here think this teacher should be getting six figures.
No, the POS should be fired. However, you’ve made the argument for why teachers should be earning more than they do. You think the best and brightest want a job that in many states require a Master’s degree and earn $45,000 a year? That’s why we seem to be getting more and more educators in the news showing horrible judgment. I’ve served on school district hiring committees off and on for the past 30 years. Ten years ago, one posted position would have 100 applicants and with many having wonderful credentials. Fast forward to today, the same posted position is lucky to have five to ten applicants, half of which get weeded out immediately due to their credentials and we’re lucky to have two or three “decent” applicants to interview. Ten years of no wage growth for teachers and right’s war on public educator salary and benefits has had the net benefit of more and more stories like the one you linked.

Reactions: blubo
This.

His 2nd term is going to be REAL interesting.

RBG could gone, RvW could be up for a vote, investigations into Obama/Hillary, expansion of US/Israeli relations... gonna be fun to be alive!

I saw today that he’s 12 points behind Sanders/Biden in a hypothetical in Michigan.

If that’s true in a state that has benefited more than most from the Trump economy then he can’t win. Way too many factors will be aligned against him, namely the out of state “voters” that will flood Michigan, Florida, and Wisconsin.

No, the POS should be fired. However, you’ve made the argument for why teachers should be earning more than they do. You think the best and brightest want a job that in many states require a Master’s degree and earn $45,000 a year? That’s why we seem to be getting more and more educators in the news showing horrible judgment. I’ve served on school district hiring committees off and on for the past 30 years. Ten years ago, one posted position would have 100 applicants and with many having wonderful credentials. Fast forward to today, the same posted position is lucky to have five to ten applicants, half of which get weeded out immediately due to their credentials and we’re lucky to have two or three “decent” applicants to interview. Ten years of no wage growth for teachers and right’s war on public educator salary and benefits has had the net benefit of more and more stories like the one you linked.
Yet spending has continued to skyrocket. Maybe you education idiots should try running the system as a business instead of a corrupt government bureaucracy. Then maybe you won't end up having to settle for bottom of the barrel scumbags like fatfvckdoperbro as a "teacher".

Cool documentary on Woodstock last night. But one scene had some hippie talking about planes flying by secretly gassing the people and planet with smoke. "How come the media doesn't report on that, man!?".

The very next scene showed the garbage and trash that was thrown on the ground during the concert, up to the ankles of the concert goers.

Nice to see that even as far back as the 60's, limousine liberals were still holding everyone else to higher standards than they hold themselves.

"Hey man! THAT'S POLLUTION!" *flicks 14th cigg butt on the ground*

Why is it wrong or pathetic to pray for the President? Do you think Trump called the preacher up and said to pray for him?

Where does it say the Preacher didn’t pray for the Va beach victims? You ever been to church, whole lotta prayers with more than one subject.[/QUOTE]
Come on Bill. The WH contacts the church and asks the preacher to pray for the President and then turns around and pushes out a story that it was all about praying for the victims?

The POTUS was there for all of 15 minutes. Most services are about an hour long. There could have been 45 minutes devoted to the tragedy and he would have never known. The time he was there was all about him.

It was dishonest enough that it bothered both the pastor and some in the congregation that their service was used for his personal self promotion.

Why is it wrong or pathetic to pray for the President? Do you think Trump called the preacher up and said to pray for him?

Where does it say the Preacher didn’t pray for the Va beach victims? You ever been to church, whole lotta prayers with more than one subject.
Come on Bill. The WH contacts the church and asks the preacher to pray for the President and then turns around and pushes out a story that it was all about praying for the victims?

The POTUS was there for all of 15 minutes. Most services are about an hour long. There could have been 45 minutes devoted to the tragedy and he would have never known. The time he was there was all about him.

It was dishonest enough that it bothered both the pastor and some in the congregation that their service was used for his personal self promotion.[/QUOTE]

That’s you’re opinion, you have no idea what the WH asked the pastor to do. They probably did ask the pastor to pray for the President, as well as the Va Beach victims, big deal.

There’s nothing dishonest about it. It bothered the members because of political persuasion. That’s where we’re at in the US today. Praying for the President is now a no no, it’s freaking sad. The idea the Pastor has to apologize to members is also sad. It’s a church, praying for people shouldn’t be determined by if the membership is dem or rep.

Where does it say the Preacher didn’t pray for the Va beach victims? You ever been to church, whole lotta prayers with more than one subject.
[/QUOTE]"Come on Bill. The WH contacts the church and asks the preacher to pray for the President and then turns around and pushes out a story that it was all about praying for the victims?

It was dishonest enough that it bothered both the pastor and some in the congregation that their service was used for his personal self promotion."[/QUOTE]

Wait just a second...….. you mean to tell me a church in Fairfax, VA (a suburb of DC) has 'some' in the congregation that are so ate up with TDS they are upset he showed up to offer support for the victims of a mass shooting? And just so happened the pastor decided to pray for Trump as well? OH THE F*CKING HUMANITY!

Just goes to show how absolutely terrible leftists in the DC area are.

I would also say it just goes to show how absolutely awful RQ/Fuzz is for even bringing this ridiculous TDS shit to this thread, but we already know about his awfulness.

The only people who would give this more than 1 second of thought are people so consumed with hatred and irrational emotions they deserve to be locked away in a GD loony bin. Yet, here fuzz is dropping numerous posts about it.

Go get some help you f*cking lunatic. Christ almighty.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]"Come on Bill. The WH contacts the church and asks the preacher to pray for the President and then turns around and pushes out a story that it was all about praying for the victims?

It was dishonest enough that it bothered both the pastor and some in the congregation that their service was used for his personal self promotion."

Wait just a second...….. you mean to tell me a church in Fairfax, VA (a suburb of DC) has 'some' in the congregation that are so ate up with TDS they are upset he showed up to offer support for the victims of a mass shooting? And just so happened the pastor decided to pray for Trump as well? OH THE F*CKING HUMANITY!

Just goes to show how absolutely terrible leftists in the DC area are.

I would also say it just goes to show how absolutely awful RQ/Fuzz is for even bringing this ridiculous TDS shit to this thread, but we already know about his awfulness.

The only people who would give this more than 1 second of thought are people so consumed with hatred and irrational emotions they deserve to be locked away in a GD loony bin. Yet, here fuzz is dropping numerous posts about it.

Go get some help you f*cking lunatic. Christ almighty.[/QUOTE]

I thought every democrat was a satan worshipping pedophile? What are any of them doing in a Christian Church? That place should have been packed to the gills with god fearing, gun loving, Trump worshipping, right wing murcans.

F****** sick and twisted. Can’t believe we have individuals that applaud this sort of thing. Absolutely disgusting.

1. I’m pro choice and if those are actual fetuses in that video, it’s one of the more disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

2. I’d bet my next severance payment that those aren’t actual fetuses.

So you aren't left holding your dick in your hands once summer is over??

I’m working with several recruiters on things. It takes months to get through the hiring process at the level I’m qualified anyway, so finding something quickly wasn’t really in the cards. I’ve already shaved 2 strokes off my handicap too.

Reactions: cat_chaser
Good to see libs circled back the mentally unfit angle. Guess their Russia collusion angle was polling way worse than expected.

Ironically, the last time the libs played the mental stability card was when trump tweeted that his campaign was spied on.

Reactions: screwduke1
Isn't that how 2016 worked...

POLLS SHOW HILLARY LEADING IN _______!
SHOCKING POLL RESULTS SHOW CLINTON AHEAD IN _______!

Swear Trump is paying the media and democrats. Get your base fired up, Don! Gonna stomp the shit out of....joe biden??? No way he wins the nomination....unless Trump pays for him to ;)

Swear Trump is paying the media and democrats. Get your base fired up, Don! Gonna stomp the shit out of....joe biden??? No way he wins the nomination....unless Trump pays for him to ;)
Joe Biden will never be president of the United States. Odds are he will not win the democrat nomination. His campaign will implode. Just a matter of time

F*cking worthless ass GOP Senators more concerned with sucking off the Chamber of Commerce than protecting American lives.

Every single one deserve a traitor's justice.

So freaking fed up with feckless, spineless, bought and paid for RINOs...... at least the Lib Commies are up front about their treason.

Mexico comes running because they're SCARED and the President's own party hurts his bargaining position.

Honestly mad enough to spit.

F*ckin' Chamber of Commerce whores.

F*cking worthless ass GOP Senators more concerned with sucking off the Chamber of Commerce than protecting American lives.

Every single one deserve a traitor's justice.

So freaking fed up with feckless, spineless, bought and paid for RINOs...... at least the Lib Commies are up front about their treason.

Mexico comes running because they're SCARED and the President's own party hurts his bargaining position.

Honestly mad enough to spit.

F*ckin' Chamber of Commerce whores.
I am with you side by side. The Chamber of Commerce has done as much as any organization to screw up the American culture. All for cheap labor. They suck

Hillary will win Georgia no doubt.

We’re basically at full employment. We can’t keep adding monster amounts of jobs every month. There aren’t enough bodies to fill all of the open positions.

Lol showing an additional 27,000 jobs to an already booming market as some proof of a failing economy.

If Biden is the candidate next year the DNC has thrown in the towel in 2020 election.

Yep. May be the sacrificial lamb hoping Mexicans breed fast enough to turn some states for them next to round

Anyone who believes a poll right now has to be the dumbest of dumb after the charade that went on with the 2016 election. Look at the current loser Dem candidates crowds and then look at the crowds Trump continues to bring out when he does a rally.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Anyone who believes a poll right now has to be the dumbest of dumb after the charade that went on with the 2016 election. Look at the current loser Dem candidates crowds and then look at the crowds Trump continues to bring out when he does a rally.

Agreed on polls. As for crowd sizes? Meh. I’m a democrat but you couldn’t pay me to show up for a rally, even if Jesus himself suddenly became real and he was the nominee. The type of trump die hards that show up at rallies are a special breed.

Reactions: bushrod1965
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT