POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you are saying we should not care about the impact of mass media on views of issues but you are super bothered by a few catpaw posters satirizing how the media is if it can be spun to help liberals. You play the disengaged disingenuous schtick very selectively.

No ****head, im saying I don’t care. If you choose to, that’s your prerogative.

And anyone thinking media is purely money driven, and not by ideology to a great extent, is ungodly and purposefully naive.

So you’re saying if CNN’s viewership dropped to zero, it would still be on the air?

Typically I’ve thought you were much more intelligent than posters like the tool from mobilehoma, but I guess I was wrong.

So you’re saying if CNN’s viewership dropped to zero, it would still be on the air?

Typically I’ve thought you were much more intelligent than posters like the tool from mobilehoma, but I guess I was wrong.

CNN's viewership could be negative 3 billion and yet they'd stay on air due to rich liberal elitists like Soros who would continue to finance their garbage disguised as "news"

Liberal media is worst than cancer. I'd rather have John McCain's brain cancer to see CNN peddle their trash

Reactions: screwduke1
Damn I see its pretty testy here today. How bout a gif of a bulldog skateboarding, everyone can get a smirk from that
LazyAlienatedFirebelliedtoad-small.gif

And if you are a some soulless mouth breathing p*ssy that doesn't like dogs. Well I hope one night someone breaks into your house and skull f***s you!

You ask a dumbass supposition question nowhere near what I was saying and then question my intelligence. Anyhoo, CNN ratings are in the absolute shitter and they have made zero changes.

The examples of ideology driving content over money is endless in every single area of media. Even locally the HL bragged that loss of readership due to their editorial practices was part of taking a stand.

No ****head, im saying I don’t care. If you choose to, that’s your prerogative.
Exactly what I was saying, I can't dumb it down any more than this Mr TL,DR
-The media uses every single tragedy to spin rhetoric against Republicans to tens of millions of viewers
-Catpaw posters satirize that practice by mocking the lack of coverage when the media can't do that

You "don't care" about the former but shit yourself about the latter. It is stupid.

Exactly what I was saying, I can't dumb it down any more than this Mr TL,DR
-The media uses every single tragedy to spin rhetoric against Republicans to tens of millions of viewers
-Catpaw posters satirize that practice by mocking the lack of coverage when the media can't do that

You "don't care" about the former but shit yourself about the latter. It is stupid.

Shit yourself is probably an overstatement. Now, if I ran across anybody in real life who act like some posters here do, then I’d shit myself. So either the handful of far right whack jobs in existence all miraculously found their way to an obscure message board, or they don’t actually act like psychos in real life and just project that attitude here. I’m guessing it’s probably the latter.

Now, if I ran across anybody in real life who act like some posters here do,

Oh you do for sure. But they close their mouthes due to liberal insanity because conservatives have learned that the MSM promotes acts of violence against conservative opinions.

I run into virtue signaling liberal nut jobs all the GD time. They have no hestitancy to say or do whatever they want because MSM validates that behavior as acceptable.

I actually hope a civil war starts because I'd do more damage than Rambo and John Wick combined

Oh you do for sure. But they close their mouthes due to liberal insanity because conservatives have learned that the MSM promotes acts of violence against conservative opinions.

I run into virtue signaling liberal nut jobs all the GD time. They have no hestitancy to say or do whatever they want because MSM validates that behavior as acceptable.

I actually hope a civil war starts because I'd do more damage than Rambo and John Wick combined

But by definition that means they don’t act like they do when they have anonymity protecting them.

Perhaps that’s simply because politics is one of those taboo subjects that just doesn’t come up in social circles (at least the ones in which I run.) I will say that my close friends who are conservative know I’m a democrat, and none has ever threatened to kill me or even bothers to ever bring it up.

I don't get it. You use to be a decent poster. Now it's like you are fuzz or RQ what happened?

Dude, I just get fed up with extreme opinions. I dislike gender idiots and late term abortion advocates as much as I do right wing zealots. IT just so happens that on this board, the overwhelming majority are the latter, so they get on my nerves more.

Reactions: rqarnold
Dude, I just get fed up with extreme opinions. I dislike gender idiots and late term abortion advocates as much as I do right wing zealots. IT just so happens that on this board, the overwhelming majority are the latter, so they get on my nerves more.

I'll drop this nugget here. Maybe your democrat views have moved so far left that you can't notice it. Just saying....

extremes.jpg

So, they really don’t know. and how would “they” know what my viewing habits are?
Hmmm, how do they know that you don’t subscribe to that channel or how many people watched any particular program? Advertising rates are based on that info.

false.

So Gas uses that chart to impugn your solid libertarian views and you just roll over?

Give him something like "The same could be said of you."

Same as I have always been. I'm pro-choice, love my LGBTs, don't like racists (I'm genetically black per my DNA), and I hate foreign occupation/wars.

Although I have softened a bit on abortions as I have gotten older.

lol, I haven't moved far right. The left have moved so far left that anything in the middle is "racist" or "extreme". Nice try though.
Just poking a bit at the libertarian angle.

You didn't say he moved left, and I didn't say you moved right. The extremes are leaving anything in the middle partyless.

That's the way I interpreted the chart.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT