How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because he hates Christians.

There was next to zero coverage of this by media, iirc. The thing just wrapped up this week, apparently....bunch of bs ——> https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-05-09/house-justice-department-announce-settlement-in-7-year-fast-and-furious-fight?context=amp
Benedict Barack hates innocent men, women and children too. He slaughtered hundreds of them in the Middle East with his drone strike program. Even the New York Times shamed him for that.

Because he hates Christians.

There was next to zero coverage of this by media, iirc. The thing just wrapped up this week, apparently....bunch of bs ——> https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-05-09/house-justice-department-announce-settlement-in-7-year-fast-and-furious-fight?context=amp
IT says the settlement was to do nothing and agree to part ways. Thats some damning stuff there! and you know who started the whole program? Bush. It started 3 years before Obama took office. the new administration took the established plan and infrastructure and up-sized it. It was a stupid plan that they thought would help bring down a large trafficking ring. They were sick of making small time interdictions that had zero effect on the gun flow and wanted to try something different. The cartels would have gotten the guns without the gun walking, the ATF just made it easier for them.

You're the one advocating that the 1% pay their fair share. So don't be a hypocrite. Put your money where your mouth is. You won't, so shut up, you tax evading hypocrite
Trump says I should always pay as little tax as legally possible, have to listen to the Baby Emperor.

IT says the settlement was to do nothing and agree to part ways. Thats some damning stuff there! and you know who started the whole program? Bush. It started 3 years before Obama took office. the new administration took the established plan and infrastructure and up-sized it. It was a stupid plan that they thought would help bring down a large trafficking ring. They were sick of making small time interdictions that had zero effect on the gun flow and wanted to try something different. The cartels would have gotten the guns without the gun walking, the ATF just made it easier for them.

So the Federal Govt giving armor piercing weapons to the drug cartel doesn’t ruffle your feathers? However, the Federal Govt imposing tariffs on Mexico to push them into stopping the flow of illegal aliens from Central America is a line too far?
Even after seeing the video of 1000 illegals crossing enmasse. Guess what that does? It ties up border agents, guess what that does?Gives the cartels time to move drugs.
I seem to recall you chirping it was a manufactured crisis.

Furthermore, guess what the Dems would do if they get power in2020? Shutdown the border, and the same idiots clamoring against it now, we’ll be all about it then.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
solve immigration in 1 day. allow the migrants in. Make them pay a 40% tax rate. We get cheap labor and higher revenue. enforce harsh federal sentences of 10 years for employers trying to pay off book. If you come in without waiting in line, no path to citizenship and forfeit the rights of any offspring. The end.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-official-confirms-white-house-202145207.html
straight from foxnews and the Navy. there you go fake news parrots. The WH did make the request and the Navy initially tried to fill the request. The Mcain couldn't be moved because of repairs so they covered the name and put the sailors on leave. Then somebody in the Navy with some pride & honor took the tarp down. They still wouldn't let anyone from the McCain participate in the ceremony. It's such a stupid story but just shows how ****ing pathetic Trump is. Any other President would be crucified for such a POS unpatriotic move on a foreign trip, but we just expect Trump to be this weak and excuse it. Try to defend it ya loons. Go ahead.
They should Anchor the McCain outside Mar-A-Lago so TRump has to stare at it everyday in shame.

They should Anchor the McCain outside Mar-A-Lago so TRump has to stare at it everyday in shame.

61126732_1309877939167584_6406299383930814464_n.jpg

solve immigration in 1 day. allow the migrants in. Make them pay a 40% tax rate. We get cheap labor and higher revenue. enforce harsh federal sentences of 10 years for employers trying to pay off book. If you come in without waiting in line, no path to citizenship and forfeit the rights of any offspring. The end.
So send back any that can't work and the ones that stay pay a high tax rate?

Still sucks but no one in your party would support that. Sad that someone from privilege like you wants to suppress low end wages and crowd poorer schools to make it harder to escape poverty.

False.

What's not to like about impeachment by Karl Rove:

"First, swing voters will conclude the Democrats are conducting a highly partisan exercise.

Second, impeachment talk will largely or completely obscure anything else House Democrats will do legislatively. Voters could decide the Democrats are a do-nothing bunch.

Third, impeachment will play a much larger role in the Democratic presidential primary. The issue of impeachment will obscure the other messages of the Democratic presidential hopefuls and raise the prospect of a backlash against candidates like former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who have yet to embrace impeachment.

Fourth, the Republican Senate will quickly dismiss any impeachment resolution passed by the House, killing the issue.

And finally, any of the dozens of vulnerable House Democrats in Republican-leaning districts who back impeachment will have given their GOP opponents a big issue."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/kar...ll-happen-if-house-dems-move-to-impeach-trump

Reactions: AustinTXCat
https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-official-confirms-white-house-202145207.html
straight from foxnews and the Navy. there you go fake news parrots. The WH did make the request and the Navy initially tried to fill the request. The Mcain couldn't be moved because of repairs so they covered the name and put the sailors on leave. Then somebody in the Navy with some pride & honor took the tarp down. They still wouldn't let anyone from the McCain participate in the ceremony. It's such a stupid story but just shows how ****ing pathetic Trump is. Any other President would be crucified for such a POS unpatriotic move on a foreign trip, but we just expect Trump to be this weak and excuse it. Try to defend it ya loons. Go ahead.
You absolute idiot. Literally nobody is saying it didn't happen. However, it was originally reported that Trump ordered it and yes that part was fake news.

But honestly even IF Trump did it, who gives a shit? This doesn't affect my life in the least bit. I didn't lose any sleep over this last night and I doubt anyone else did.

Hot damn! Hahahahahahahaha!

My man.

I'm in. You call your reps on the hill, I'll call mine. Let's see if we can't get this shit done.

I would like to add a couple of things to that bill though.

1) In addition to all immigrants being on the books and responsible for taxes the second they enter the country, I want to pop their countries of origin as well. Kind of like a tariff. I'm sure some econ guy can figure out what every 100,000 immigrants cost the government, we'll pass that cost plus some on to the home countries.

2) Countries of origin will pay a hefty financial penalty for every 5,000 who are caught sneaking in and try to skip the process.

3) All that money that people send home and don't spend here in their American communities...yeah, that's gonna be dealt with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT