POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rocket Boy just killed everyone involved with the Hanoi summit. That ended well. Bet Trump tweets tomorrow about how kind it was of Kim to relieve them of their earthly troubles. MAGA!

Trump just announced 5% tariff on all Mexican goods that will gradually increase until all immigration ceases. Yea, this will end real well. ****ing moron in the WH.

Let's assume we just accept as fact that Russia did impact our election.

That means the FBI DOJ and therefore Obama knew about it all along. Yet did nothing.

So which is more likely? Obama knew Russia was impacting our election in a way not helping Hillary and did nothing? Or....that it didn't happen at all?

Obviously the latter. (They didn't impact anything. Just displaying how stupid the reasoning is)

Heh.

61281632_1359509607506118_1707004884592623616_n.jpg

Joe Rogan had a great interview about Mexico/cartels with a guy named Ed Calderon - former Mexican police.

What’s going on there is staggering, and there are some parallels with how the US is trending....lawlessness/govt corruption.

Some interesting points were the fast and furious scandal....which DOJ just settled a lawsuit this week, idk all the details. Obama sent millions of dollars worth of .50 cal rifles and 5.7 pistols. The reason is these are armor piercing. Rifles for heavy armor, and the 5.7 pistol round for soft body armor. Ed said this all happened while both sides (cartels vs military/police) were escalating after former president declared war on cartels. Obama sent cartels armor piercing weapons by the thousands. Not to the Mexican police. The cartels. That’s a fact. Snopes that shit.

Another interesting point was current Mexican cuck president granted cartels immunity. He campaigned on that.

Also, the next wave of cartel kings are American. The sons and relatives of the head Mexican guys were all born in America and most of the dealings today are made by Mexican Americans.

Our govt is so fn corrupt, but not as corrupt as Mexico...yet. Still, we play such a large role in that cartel game for many different reasons that benefit us and corrupt Mexican officials.

Let's assume we just accept as fact that Russia did impact our election.

That means the FBI DOJ and therefore Obama knew about it all along. Yet did nothing.

So which is more likely? Obama knew Russia was impacting our election in a way not helping Hillary and did nothing? Or....that it didn't happen at all?

Obviously the latter. (They didn't impact anything. Just displaying how stupid the reasoning is)
Talk about false assumptions. You guys swallow more than Linda Lovelace.

I googled. Got this
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/press-release-2/

Said it was not true.

But, I knew that that wasn’t true because Snopes is liberal fake news. And a picture of George Soros popped up saying he would personally pay for me to put on some pink hat, or all black, and protest Trump. Also asked me to register to vote as my dead Great grandma. Damn dems...

Bill Cosby, see how easy it is to type bs?

You are that stupid. Obama said he was a Muslim on this week with George Stephanapolous. I watched it live.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
You are that stupid. Obama said he was a Muslim on this week with George Stephanapolous. I watched it live.

Well, you got me there! You said it, so it must be true. I mean it so true it doesn’t have to be verified. And if it was stated that it was fake news or part of a deeper conspiracy to scrub the internet of all evidence. Right?

We have more pressing concerns right now. Seriously, how are all the soccer moms going to react to the rising price of avocados? I mean can Mexico just pay for the wall as was promised so we don’t have to go through that? Damn!

Well, you got me there! You said it, so it must be true. I mean it so true it doesn’t have to be verified. And if it was stated that it was fake news or part of a deeper conspiracy to scrub the internet of all evidence. Right?

We have more pressing concerns right now. Seriously, how are all the soccer moms going to react to the rising price of avocados? I mean can Mexico just pay for the wall as was promised so we don’t have to go through that? Damn!

I posted the video. Did you watch? Obviously you're not a very bright individual, I mean you are smarter than 420 bro. But if you can watch this week with George Stephanopoulos and Obama from September 2008,and tell me that he doesn't talk about his Muslim faith then you're one hell of a liar. You are so dumb that rather than watching the video you go to Snopes. And what you posted references the video I posted.

Your side tried a coup against the president. The fact that you people cannot deal with an election loss is very dangerous.

I posted the video. Did you watch? Obviously you're not a very bright individual, I mean you are smarter than 420 bro. But if you can watch this week with George Stephanopoulos and Obama from September 2008,and tell me that he doesn't talk about his Muslim faith then you're one hell of a liar. You are so dumb that rather than watching the video you go to Snopes. And what you posted references the video I posted.

Your side tried a coup against the president. The fact that you people cannot deal with an election loss is very dangerous.

Was that the episode with the “No soup for you” guy? Or the one where Hogan joined the NWO? I’ll tell you one thing, a lot of those caught would’ve gotten away with it had it not been for those meddling kids!

Waiting for Trump slurpers to defend the Mexico tariff plan. Let me guess, time to get tough on Mexico and Mexicans will pay the tariffs!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT