POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get it, Trump was far and away the best candidate in 2016. But not killing people in other countries for no reason should be libertarian issue #1. I'm willing to listen to military industrial deep state bullshit keeping us in every conflict for the last 2 years, but Trump the candidate was 100% better on war than Trump the president.

Tulsi is best anti-war candidate right now, and I think anti-war is the only message from this field of nutjobs that has a chance at winning even though her economics are retarded. It's amazing the corporate media is shitting on her so hard. That probably validates the power of the deep state as much as anything.

Agreed 100%

Reactions: anon_l8pbkn96tg3j6
Reading the reaction of the leftists, I mean Libertarians, on here not on ignore (yet) is like listening to crazed cult members desperately straining to support their religious bullshit. It's quite the spectacle. Amazing how the human mind can become so twisted under the influence of such stupidity.

Wood
636468868304707600-AFP-529466027.jpg

I guess Avenetti didn't scam her out of her lunch money.

No. Once again the spin continues. Insufficient evidence. That is crystal clear. Not one indictment of a American for collusion. Not one. And if you deny that, show me the indictment.
Nice spin, there's plenty of indictments of Trump's criminal associates. And plenty of evidence Trump obstructed justice. And it is very clear that Barr completely misrepresented the Mueller report and it's findings. Even *gasp* Fox News is calling out Barr for this.

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that". I don't know how much clearer it needs to be that Mueller believes Trump committed obstruction. The evidence in the report is pretty clear too.

The sad fact that you all cheer a President who believes he is above the law, and slobers over dictators while treating our friends and allies like enemies says alot about the mental state of his sheep.

Let's look at this regime.

North Korea - after lying about having a deal to denuclearize, Trump now has egg on his face after the latest rocket launches and siding with a murderous dictator over Americans.

Iran - we are now getting closer to conflict with Iran thanks to Trump's reckless policies. Iran is now CLOSER to nuclear weapons than they were under Obama. Very shortsighted

China - China will retaliate with tariffs of their own and if they stop exporting rare earth materials to the US, the tech industry is screwed. Another self-inflicted wound

Farmers - Trump is trying to get a deal with Japan for farmers and ag producers when they already had one before Trump bailed on it. Meanwhile he is giving out welfare payments for some reason. Another self-inflicted consequence.

Mexico - Mexico will be the beneficiary of this trade war with China.

Saudi Arabia - another dictator move to sell weapons to a country that has an absolutely horrible human rights record, is murdering thousands of innocent civilians, and whose culture is more like the Taliban than anything else.

Russia - for some reason, Trump wants to reward Russia for continuing to interfere in our democracy

DEFICIT - OH, remember that? It was such a huge deal when Obama was President.
GOLF - now over 120 golf outings, not a big deal now huh?
TAX CUTS - new analysis out showing the tax cuts had little economic impact. Didn't increase worker income, reduce debt. It did make the rich wealthier and increase stock buybacks

Repatriation of overseas money - yeah that one is a big bust too.

No progress on health insurance, infrastructure, social security, the environment, immigration, the list goes on. This is the do nothing presidency. The only things he's done is things to increase his power, marginalize minorities, cover up his shady dealings or help his cronies. He has literally done zero to help improve this country. Just spews hate and lies to gin up anger over social issues to rile up his base of bigots and zealots.

I almost hope he wins in 2020 so he can finish off America as we know it. We'll be less wealthy, less powerful and have alot less friends if he ever leaves office. That might be what it takes to make his zombies realize he is just a circus clown and a carpetbagger.

Nice spin, there's plenty of indictments of Trump's criminal associates. And plenty of evidence Trump obstructed justice. And it is very clear that Barr completely misrepresented the Mueller report and it's findings. Even *gasp* Fox News is calling out Barr for this.

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that". I don't know how much clearer it needs to be that Mueller believes Trump committed obstruction. The evidence in the report is pretty clear too.

The sad fact that you all cheer a President who believes he is above the law, and slobers over dictators while treating our friends and allies like enemies says alot about the mental state of his sheep.

North Korea - after lying about having a deal to denuclearize, Trump now has egg on his face after the latest rocket launches and siding with a murderous dictator over Americans.

Iran - we are now getting closer to conflict with Iran thanks to Trump's reckless policies. Iran is now CLOSER to nuclear weapons than they were under Obama. Very shortsighted

China - China will retaliate with tariffs of their own and if they stop exporting rare earth materials to the US, the tech industry is screwed. Another self-inflicted wound

Farmers - Trump is trying to get a deal with Japan for farmers and ag producers when they already had one before Trump bailed on it. Meanwhile he is giving out welfare payments for some reason. Another self-inflicted consequence.

Saudi Arabia - another dictator move to sell weapons to a country that has an absolutely horrible human rights record, is murdering thousands of innocent civilians, and whose culture is more like the Taliban than anything else.

Russia - for some reason, Trump wants to reward Russia for continuing to interfere in our democracy

TAX CUTS - new analysis out showing the tax cuts had little economic impact. Didn't increase worker income, reduce debt. It did make the rich wealthier and increase stock buybacks

No progress on health insurance, infrastructure, social security, the environment, immigration, the list goes on. This is the do nothing presidency. The only things he's done is things to increase his power, marginalize minorities, cover up his shady dealings or help his cronies. He has literally done zero to help improve this country. Just spews hate and lies to gin up anger over social issues to rile up his base of bigots and zealots.

I almost hope he wins in 2020 so he can finish off America as we know it. We'll be less wealthy, less powerful and have alot less friends if he ever leaves office. That might be what it takes to make his zombies realize he is just a circus clown and a carpetbagger.
You live in a world of delusion. But you will get your wish- Trump is in office until 2024 and the Supreme Court will eradicate liberalism for decades to come. Life is truly good right now!

Btw, thanks for saying Hillary was guilty. Comey said she committed crimes but wouldnt indict...odd you cheered case close then.

Btw, I got money back on taxes...the govt is not entitled to my money. Sorry freeloader. Biden, Warren, and Kamala didnt get to continue with more cronyism to use the office the get rich...I mean "compassion"

This warship story is the epitome of fake news. Some anonymous source reportedly says trump has the name covered. Navy says no and that picture is from a different date. Yet it's getting loads of social media traction.

The inevitable retraction/correction will get about 1% of the attention

We just have to agree to disagree on this issue. But there is no doubt Mueller was clear that was not sufficient evidence of collusion with Russia. Which was the entire reason for this investigation.
ANd how is that even a good thing? Mueller doesn't say there was no criminal conspiracy. He says they don't have enough hard evidence to feel comfortable bringing it to court. And you guys feel good about that? wtf is wrong with our system that not enough evidence to convict and the DOJ won't let me bring indictment s is the standard for President.
Oh look here...it was fake news

It wasn't fake news. They have a copy of the email asking for it to happen and the Navy replying saying they would look into it. Trump already acknowledged it happened but says he wasn't told. was covered up with a tarp. Apparently someone in the Navy decided it was a really ****ing stupid move and took the tarp down Saturday morning. And the WH is even to stupid to know it's named after his dad.

Officials, including acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan, were aware of the concern about the USS John McCain and approved measures so it would not be visible during Trump's visit, an official told the Wall Street Journal.

A senior Navy official confirmed to The Post someone from the White House sent the request to officials in the Pacific. A tarp was hung Friday obscuring the ship's name – and photographs taken of it– but senior Navy officials ordered the covering removed on Saturday, before the president arrived, the official told the Post.

A Navy official also said the crew of the USS John McCain was released from duty due to the holiday weekend, along with sailors from another ship.

Last edited:

Might be the biggest POS I have ever come across. Lies fake news and hate.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK

Btw, thanks for saying Hillary was guilty. Comey said she committed crimes but wouldnt indict...odd you cheered case close then.

Btw, I got money back on taxes...the govt is not entitled to my money. Sorry freeloader. Biden, Warren, and Kamala didnt get to continue with more cronyism to use the office the get rich...I mean "compassion"

Maybe comey was leaving it to congress

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...any-election-security-bills-gop-senator-says/

The one thing we know 100% from all of this is that Russia successfully hacked into multiple servers of candidates and voting centers. And McConnell refuses to even allow any election security bill to the floor for markup. Trump still says he believes Putin when he says they didn't do it. We've known for a long time that our security is severely lacking and the GoP response is, Meh.

Our cyber-security, or lack thereof, across all areas of government has been poor for more than a decade.

I have to believe that it is because the people that make the law haven't understood the technologies involved. On top of that, their egos keep them from even seeking and taking advice from experts.

Our cyber-security, or lack thereof, across all areas of government has been poor for more than a decade.

I have to believe that it is because the people that make the law haven't understood the technologies involved. On top of that, their egos keep them from even seeking and taking advice from experts.
which is why people should stop voting for old useless ****s like McConnell

https://apnews.com/7ad57c4db0104caba15453d88ae59c41
Only the GoP could be this ****ing stupid to feed the base. Holding a FL cabinet meeting in Isreal. Who thinks up shit this dumb. And on the day their government fails and has to have new elections is even better. Should revoke their passports and let them stay in Israel. Nothing says MAGA like moving your state government to another country.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...any-election-security-bills-gop-senator-says/

The one thing we know 100% from all of this is that Russia successfully hacked into multiple servers of candidates and voting centers. And McConnell refuses to even allow any election security bill to the floor for markup. Trump still says he believes Putin when he says they didn't do it. We've known for a long time that our security is severely lacking and the GoP response is, Meh.

61473069_2198640163781964_1236606597317263360_n.jpg

Since Trump will be president until 2024, he can’t be indicted. What they do after that, I couldn’t care less. He served his purpose.
Nothing is happening to Trump because, he is innocent of the crimes he is being targeted for. This is bad loser political play all the way. I think they (the Dems) know that they were caught in committing treason and corruption and need to try to keep the pressure on to try to keep Trump off balance. Also, he is showing the country that these jobs really can come back and that he cares for the country. Hopefully, more people will wake up and see that the dems have no plan to fix anything but their own bank accounts. You need only look at the past history of democrats and the states they have controlled to see just how bad they really are.

Lol this guy cares about IT security.

Yet if you search his posts for the word "Awan" you'll only find posts defending them and their plea deal.

Loony toon radical partisan hack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT