POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...any-election-security-bills-gop-senator-says/

The one thing we know 100% from all of this is that Russia successfully hacked into multiple servers of candidates and voting centers. And McConnell refuses to even allow any election security bill to the floor for markup. Trump still says he believes Putin when he says they didn't do it. We've known for a long time that our security is severely lacking and the GoP response is, Meh.
A motherjones link? Lmao. How embarrassing.

“I was not a big fan of John McCain in any way, shape or form,” Trump continued in comments to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. “Now, somebody did it because they thought I didn’t like him, OK? And they were well-meaning. I will say, I didn’t know anything about it. I would never have done that.”

SO is it still fake news? morons. TRump is a man baby and his handlers make sure he is treated as such at every event. The fact that any Navy officers even entertained the request is an embarrassment to the Navy

Lib logic: We know there's no proof you didn't rob a bank, but you have no proof that you didn't rob the bank so therefore you're guilty.

Lib Logic continued:

Release the full Mueller report, the hell with classified sources and methods.

Don't release anything related to the shenanigans and investigations leading up to Robert Mueller's investigation.

In fact, don't even investigate anything.

Reactions: screwduke1
https://thinkprogress.org/thomas-hofeller-trump-census-racist-rigging-5ab9f81864bd/

This is a great story. The GoP strategist behind the last 40 years of GoP gerrymandering and other dirty shit died. His daughter found his hard drives that contained all the data he used and the briefs he wrote that DoJ used to argue in favor of census question in front of the supreme court. I guess she didn't like her dad because she told opposing counsel about the drives so they could be subpoenaed. The memo's and data easily show the DoJ perjured themselves numerous times in federal court and in front of SCOTUS.

https://thinkprogress.org/thomas-hofeller-trump-census-racist-rigging-5ab9f81864bd/

This is a great story. The GoP strategist behind the last 40 years of GoP gerrymandering and other dirty shit died. His daughter found his hard drives that contained all the data he used and the briefs he wrote that DoJ used to argue in favor of census question in front of the supreme court. I guess she didn't like her dad because she told opposing counsel about the drives so they could be subpoenaed. The memo's and data easily show the DoJ perjured themselves numerous times in federal court and in front of SCOTUS.
A motherjones link and a thinkprogress link in the same day from you? You trying to make our brain cells die so we can be as dumb as you or what?

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK

A dead man just revealed the Trump administration’s plans to rig elections for white Republicans
They don't believe in democracy. At all.

Nope, no bias there. You and these GD commie, leftist websites.

Jeez

LOL, OK now find a source that is politically neutral and doesn't get their talking points from the DNC. Hell one of the sites doesn't even hide it. It's in their name. "talkingpointsmemo.com" LOL

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
VIDEO: Mayoral candidate Woodward addresses video showing library security guard fighting with homeless man

Absolutely perfect summation of do-gooder middle class wokeness. "What?!? The library is dangerous? No, homeless people are just gentle souls who have been destroyed by society and we, the college educated white Left, are the only ones willing to save them! Absolutely nothing to see here!"

Meanwhile, the police have been called to the library 180+ times since January 1st. It's amazing how people are willing to debase themselves just to not be hated by the wrong people. This is a small scale version of European women marching for Islam right after a gang of Muslims rapes a European woman to death. They'd actually rather protect their social standing than their own bodily health. What a messed up time.

morons. TRump is a man baby and his handlers make sure he is treated as such at every event.

59547402_865048163839619_3266279343927590912_n.png

“...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.” Trump, May 30, 2019.

“I had nothing to do with Russia helping me get elected.”

“Russia helping me get elected.”

Fake News? That orange fella couldn’t possibly be that stupid.

VoteVets
@votevets

To sum up: The White House reportedly asked the military to move or cover up an Navy destroyer because they thought its name (John McCain) would upset Trump. So, the WH knows Donald Trump is not mentally well, and paranoia about it is now impacting the military.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
So we've pivoted from collusion to obstruction. From "you worked with the Russians to steal the election" which Mueller could not substantiate despite tens of millions of dollars and hundreds of interviews, to "you tried to prevent the investigation from happening." First of all, the conclusion of the Mueller report on collusion gives the President a very obvious basis for wanting to shut down the investigation--it didn't happen. But yet here we are 2 years later after the investigation is concluded, and Mueller was permitted to conclude it after substantial resources were granted to it, and we are talking about obstruction because the president rightfully felt that the investigation was bogus?

You're not allowed to want or try to stop what proved to be a wasteful and baseless investigation, folks. Only in TDS America.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania - did Hillary go there, did she have a platform other than identity politics, did Bernie rip part of her voters by not being a team player

They meddled, bc they always do...I dont know what's hard about understanding this...they have since the cold war. Just as the US does, just as Hillary did in Putin's election in 2012.

Just as Romney said Russia is our biggest foe, and you beat off in your own mouth when Barry said - go back to the 80s. Anything for the God King. Then he proceeded to ho easy on Russia, relieving sanctions. Odd sanctions are now tighter on Russia.

Meddling and collusion are what the media wants you to think are one in the same and apparently it works on you. So maybe you can fill me in. Did Putin call trump up and say "don "all" you have to do is win a party nomination, then we'll help you from here?" Did the meddle in the R primaries?

If Bernie Sanders would have went independent and the race would have been against him and hillary... the Russians would have still meddled in the election. If Joe Biden switched parties and ran against Hillary..the Russians would have meddled in the election. If jeb won the R nomination, the Russians would have meddled in the election. What's that have to do with those candidates? They want to disrupt democracy...the media played as their useful idiot.

What it tells us, is you dont care about meddling as long as your team wins. The God King was gone, so now you needed to pay attention to things that had been happening since the 50s

Last edited:
I wonder if he knows Disney's star wars filmed in Croatia- abortion illegal after 10 weeks, and Bolivia- completely illegal. The guy also opened a park in Shanghai. But narrative or something

What if one of our rapist producers or directors impregnates an actress and we have to kill the evidence??? We can't work under these conditions!

Reactions: homeytheclown
A dead man just revealed the Trump administration’s plans to rig elections for white Republicans
They don't believe in democracy. At all.

Nope, no bias there. You and these GD commie, leftist websites.

Jeez
The emails sent between this guy and the RNC and Trump WH literally said. "If we add this to the census it will help us gerrymander for republicans and non-hispanic whites". This was the only reason he pushed Trumps team to do it. He wanted to gerrymander districts based off of voting age citizens instead of just by all of the population because he believed it would add a much bigger advantage to elections for the GoP. The problem he ran into is they didn't have that data because it didn't exist without a citizenship question. The GoP just being cheating PoS against democratic elections like always.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
The emails sent between this guy and the RNC and Trump WH literally said. "If we add this to the census it will help us gerrymander for republicans and non-hispanic whites". This was the only reason he pushed Trumps team to do it. He wanted to gerrymander districts based off of voting age citizens instead of just by all of the population because he believed it would add a much bigger advantage to elections for the GoP. The problem he ran into is they didn't have that data because it didn't exist without a citizenship question. The GoP just being cheating PoS against democratic elections like always.

Do you have more than just snippet quotes we can read?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT