How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eek.gif

Shes actually claiming "you can keep your doctor" again. 2. Shes straight lying...theres a huge difference in a doctor is willing to take on more Medicare patients than a doctor is willing to take Medicare reimbursement. Private insurance pays more than Medicare and they want to cut Medicare reimbursement.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Well you going to have to endure another 6 years of Trump and three decades of conservative US Supreme Court decisions. Once Ginsberg dies, the conservatives will have a super majority and effectively end liberalism.

We will see about the six years. I think it's going to be another close election

We will see about the six years. I think it's going to be another close election
If Ginsberg dies in the next two years, it doesn’t matter who the next President will be although I think Trump will end up winning. It never really was about a Trump presidency. It was about who ultimately controls the Supreme Court for decades. Presidents come and go. Justices are for life.

Ban guns and only bad guys will have them!

Ban abortion and nobody will get them anymore!

I’m neutral to the 2A and in no way am endorsing any sort of gun ban. It’s hilarious to think that banning abortion will stop the practice though. News flash - LOTS of Christians have abortions. When push comes to shove, it happens across all demographics. I’m in favor of regulating abortion within the first trimester. Past that, there is no good reason to have one. The first trimester currently accounts for the overwhelming majority of abortions. Regulate it to exclude anything past that and it’s a happpy medium. I understand some actual Jeebus fearing people will still kick and scream, but that’s the solution.
There's major differences between guns and abortions. Owning a gun is a protected constitutional right, abortions is not. Owning a gun does not by default kill anyone, in fact, it rarely does. A child dies every time an abortion is performed. Having a gun to protect your family is not morally suspect. Killing babies as a form of birth control is pretty reprehensible. But more to your point. Yes, people will still have abortions if they are illegal. But the number would drop. Laws don't prevent all crime but they are a deterant and they allow us to punish those who break them. But honestly for me, it's about whether or not we want to say that as a nation we are ok with allowing thousands of babies to be slain on a regular basis out of convenience. I could get behind your overall stance on abortion however as a compromise.

First they complain he’s racist because he won’t sniff black people... then he sniffs (what looks to be) a black person and suddenly sniffing people is back to being weird and cringe worthy.

Can’t have it both ways people!
Or if sniffing or not sniffing is the conversation when you're discussed then you are indeed a weirdo.

I have said this to anyone who will listen: if someone creates a social network p!atform that is friend!y to conservatives, Facebook is DONE.

I have to say this attitude is exactly why a new platform hasn't taken over Facebook, YouTube or Twitter.

I know a conservative that tried a startup as a "free speech YouTube". He got a good amount of funding and it went nowhere. Too many conservatives are lazy and think "hey if we make a platform that is great when it comes to the 1st amendment we will take over". But it's such a lazy way to go about it. What ends up happening every time is the people that got booted from the other sites go to the new "free speech" one. But when they do that, the app gets the narrative of being a far right app. Therefore the average person never signs up, and most importantly the big name people never join and bring their following over.

What conservatives need to do is create a new app with new features that draws in the middle, left and the big names from the other apps, while making the app 1st amendment friendly. Just being a Facebook that is free speech friendly is never going to gain any traction.

New platforms are not going to happen. The only viable option is for non-libs to sell any mutual fund that has twitter, fb, or google as a top 10 holding. Only language they know is what effects their stock.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
First they complain he’s racist because he won’t sniff black people... then he sniffs (what looks to be) a black person and suddenly sniffing people is back to being weird and cringe worthy.

Can’t have it both ways people!
You have know idea what race the girl is. You're prejudiced.

yeah I said that pretty clearly. Just weird you do your selective posting on the total vote comment to passionately defend that "shit candidate".

Was not passionately defending Hilary in the least bit. More like calling out Gassy for making up shit once again. Dude pussed out and wouldn’t man up to bet Baller. Just get sick of him making up stuff all the time. Lady was a train wreck for the Dems

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT