POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do leftists really not know SA is an ally to America? How embarrassing...literally common knowledge to anyone not retarded.

Plus, we don't sell SA that technology if Obama didn't give Iran billions of dollars. This isn't really that hard to figure out lol.

Yeah, they are stupid as shit. They think the old govt is the same as the new govt.
Bet they end up with the best human rights in the middle east in the upcoming years

Reactions: screwduke1
never advocated but have had several episodes lately going after cons about abortion for someone that just supports first trimester.

Outlawing it completely or investigating women who miscarry, yes. Both are stupid.

Hillary had millions in illegal votes. Not only did she lose the election, she also lost the popular vote too.

I’ll do this twice today. If you can verify this, I will delete my account. If it’s untrue, delete yours.

Deal? You’ve said this a few times so it has to be validated somewhere. Let’s make a bet?! Or do you not believe the bs you type?

Outlawing it completely or investigating women who miscarry, yes. Both are stupid.
I agree, the lines of public support are actually pretty clear. What we are seeing is a swing back from a long time of imbalance. And like most issues the pendulum swings too far usually as a result.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I’ll do this twice today. If you can verify this, I will delete my account. If it’s untrue, delete yours.

Deal? You’ve said this a few times so it has to be validated somewhere. Let’s make a bet?! Or do you not believe the bs you type?

Plenty of evidence. Especially in los angeles. Millions voted illegally. She lost the popular vote when only counting real Americans. Not illegal 3rd world human scum

Not sure where that came from. But, technically he did lose to Clinton and she sucked as a politician

Um, yeah, ok. "Not sure where that came from but yeah Trump totally lost to Clinton".

Why the hell have you goddam loony toons been so upset if your God empress actually won?

I’ll bite. Show me a hate crime committed by Antifa.

White supremacy is as American as apple pie. We have and continue to invalidate the lives of people of other colors. Hell, Trump created several brown straw men to create fear.

I find it strange that in 2019, people supported the Make America Great AGAIN bs. What years does MAGA refer to?
How about just crimes

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Um, yeah, ok. "Not sure where that came from but yeah Trump totally lost to Clinton".

Why the hell have you goddam loony toons been so upset if your God empress actually won?

Who’s upset? But, it is very much truthful that she won the general election.

Because islam is a disgusting ideology.

The most vile, vicious hate organization in existence, a scourge on the entire planet, which promotes the total extermination of all people who do not bow to mohammad.
An organization much like the nazis or kkk but by far more widespread.
Muslims have no desire or intention of integrating into a society other than their warped islam, certainly not in a nation that was founded on christian principles.

kamala-harris-doctor-racist.png

This is so goddam dumb I dont even know how to address it. The winner of the general election is POTUS you nincompoop.

I apologize again for not dumbing it down. Trump lost the Popular Vote, he was beaten by one of the most terrible politicians in modern history. More people voted for Hillary than Trump. More Americans wanted Clinton than Trump.

Is that better?

I apologize again for not dumbing it down. Trump lost the Popular Vote, he was beaten by one of the most terrible politicians in modern history. More people voted for Hillary than Trump. More Americans wanted Clinton than Trump.

Is that better?

Now she’s the most terrible politician in history? she was golden with all the dems during her campaign.
Demos probably should’ve nominated somebody else maybe. :scream: .

I’ll bite. Show me a hate crime committed by Antifa.

White supremacy is as American as apple pie. We have and continue to invalidate the lives of people of other colors. Hell, Trump created several brown straw men to create fear.

I find it strange that in 2019, people supported the Make America Great AGAIN bs. What years does MAGA refer to?

What? There was this little known guy in Germany that may like to have a word with you. What about the vast destruction of African cultures by the European colonization of Africa? What 1st world country is better than America for minorities to live? Asians and Indians thrive in America.

What "brown straw men" to Trump create? The caravan? That was real. If you don't believe that I suggest you listen to Joe Rogan talk to the former Mexican cop. MS-13, well that's real and they are animals. A big chunk of people illegally crossing the border aren't good people? Over 1/3 of the women get sexually abused crossing the border.

Only mouth-breathing dumbasses can support Trump’s “love” (his words, not mine) for Kim Jong Un. The entire Republican Party is cringing, but they won’t do shit about it.

Can you imagine if Ob...hell...*any* other president was this chummy with a NK dictator? You’d be like @cat_chaser and his neighborhood gang, storming Washington DC and, uh...doing whatever the hell @cat_chaser and his neighborhood gang are ready to do.

LMAO!!!

You guys can’t defend this, and Trump keeps making it more difficult for you. This is your god. Unbelievable.

Is that better?

Dumbing it down?

You said Clinton beat Trump in the general election. That is 100% objectively false.

Then you completely change what you're claiming to say hilary Clinton had more votes than Trump in the completely meaningless popular vote. That's not dumbing it down, moron. That's changing what you said because you're an idiot.

Antifa just vandalized a historic VFW in Eugene Oregon over the weekend.

The problem is to you MAGA is about race, you're the one consumed with race. MAGA to Trump voters was about jobs, and having pride in our nation.
This. I’ve never been able to wrap my head around how having pride in my nation equals being a racist white Supremacist nazi bigot. It’s not like I’m only proud of the white portions of our nation. I’m just as proud of the achievements of everyone who made good choices, innovated, used the opportunities afforded to them by our great nation to make this country what it is, whether they be white, Black, Latino American, Asian American, male, female, gay or straight or any other race or persuasion. I welcome anyone here as well as long as they come here LEGALLY!

The most vile, vicious hate organization in existence, a scourge on the entire planet, which promotes the total extermination of all people who do not bow to mohammad.
An organization much like the nazis or kkk but by far more widespread.
Muslims have no desire or intention of integrating into a society other than their warped islam, certainly not in a nation that was founded on christian principles.
"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, -- as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims], -- and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." - Treaty of Tripoli 1797, ratified unanimously

Hate crime, Bill. Could you link it? I googled to verify, but didn’t see anything.

Pride in our nation? So prior to 2016, you were not proud to be an American? In Bush’s second term when we were in a recession, was it about jobs? To some Trump voters, those who held their nose, it was about jobs.

But anytime David Duke, noted civil rights leader, says: “We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.” There May be relevance.
You think Google of all search engines is going to highlight hate crimes committed by the far left? The same way they highlight any positive articles about Trump.

Oh, and because the far left media goes out and seeks old David Duke every four years, he’s supposed to represent all conservative voices? Because he said that makes us all white supremacists? Since when did he become our spokesperson?

He's referring to me. He calls me "pro-Iran" because I support the nuclear deal that Iran was complying with. Here's some perspective on what Trump tearing up the deal and selling nuke tech to the Saudis has done to our reputation in the middle east. We just screw up over and over, creating one generation of jihadi after the next.

@KingOfBBN even deleted his post because it was so racist. He literally posted a neo-Nazi twitter account complete with Nazi symbols proudly displayed.
False, posting an Iranians view is definitely going to win the argument for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT