POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’re the typical idiot who thinks conservatives never have abortions. Keep swallowing the shit Fox News feeds you. You’re less dangerous when you don’t think for yourself.

You’re also a very typical pro life hypocrite. The world would be a better place without assclowns like you.
Lol

Reactions: warrior-cat
Ballers was called a liar on day one and has worked every day to prove that correct.

White supremacy here "daily"? Same dude is pro-Iran.

The media has created a safe haven and has facilitated this hyperbolic nutjobbery.

Seriously? Pro-Iran? If I’ve stated anything Pro-Iran, prove it. Show me the quote and date. If it’s true, I’ll delete my account. If untrue, you delete yours? Deal?

Easy to prove, right? Or, are you the lying hypocrite living in an echo chamber I suspect you are? I’ll wait...

Seriously? Pro-Iran? If I’ve stated anything Pro-Iran, prove it. Show me the quote and date. If it’s true, I’ll delete my account. If untrue, you delete yours? Deal?

Easy to prove, right? Or, are you the lying hypocrite living in an echo chamber I suspect you are? I’ll wait...
No, Dion was the guy saying he sees white supremacy daily (that you liked) and is the guy that loves Iran. Two separate comments.

the modern american leftist confuses white supremacy with american exceptionalism and american values.

You should believe in american values, which are an outgrowth of European values which were best codified by the English and than "perfected" so to speak by American post enlightenment thinkers.

You should believe in american exceptionalism, warts and all, as it's essentially the most liberal society on the planet.

A real liberal, which I'm not sure what that even means anymore, doesn't buy into the lie that is cultural relativism. You leftists confuse the enemy of your enemy as your friend, when he is not.

This is Iran pre-Islamic revolution. No, not all cultures are the same and no, not all ideas fly in diversity of thought. There are good ideas and there are bad ideas. You are proponents of bad ideas.

03-beneath-the-vail.jpg

Ban guns and only bad guys will have them!

Ban abortion and nobody will get them anymore!

I’m neutral to the 2A and in no way am endorsing any sort of gun ban. It’s hilarious to think that banning abortion will stop the practice though. News flash - LOTS of Christians have abortions. When push comes to shove, it happens across all demographics. I’m in favor of regulating abortion within the first trimester. Past that, there is no good reason to have one. The first trimester currently accounts for the overwhelming majority of abortions. Regulate it to exclude anything past that and it’s a happpy medium. I understand some actual Jeebus fearing people will still kick and scream, but that’s the solution.

I agree that lots of different people have abortions, its not just a liberal thing. Im also not a religious person either, so my view on abortions has 0 to do with religion (probably why I don't side with the life begins at conception argument).

But I don't really agree with your comparison of the two. I think if you ban abortions, there will still be plenty of people who still get them without a doubt. My thing is, I don't want it to be legal to kill innocent lives. Its as simple as that.

I would much rather have the abortion talk be around, when does life start, when do we consider that to be a living baby. You say 1st trimester is your limit, Im at the heartbeat (6-8 weeks). Im cool with having the back and forth discussion on that.

The thing that I hate with the abortion talk is, the vast majority on the left (not all) don't want to talk about when are we talking about a separate life. They stick to, "my body my choice" and "men shouldn't have any say". That to me is pointless. Im 100% for people can do whatever they want to themselves as long as you aren't harming others. The last part of that is my key point "harming others". Once that baby is considered a baby, you abort it, you are now officially harming others.

To me there is only ever 1 reason for an abortion after the 1st trimester. If it is a clear harm to the mothers physical health. Not the stupid ass crap that they passed in NY and a couple other states where anxiety or depression is a good enough reason for a late term abortion.

I’m in favor of regulating abortion within the first trimeste

So you’re a sexist nazi honky.

You can try and play dumb, play the middle, etc, but at the end of the day you are an evil conservative honky. Just accept it, you redneck KY pos.

Great weekend for America.

Dem voters might wanna start talks about investigating how the hell Joe Biden is going to represent them in 2020. Wouldn’t be surprised if Don is paying the democrats a ton of money to offer up Joe, after he paid them a lot of money to sacrifice poor old Hillary. This will be a bigger bloodbath than 2016, and stupid voters will be crying about Russia, once again, completely ignorant to the fact their beloved party f’d them right up the butt, once again.

He's referring to me. He calls me "pro-Iran" because I support the nuclear deal that Iran was complying with. Here's some perspective on what Trump tearing up the deal and selling nuke tech to the Saudis has done to our reputation in the middle east. We just screw up over and over, creating one generation of jihadi after the next.

No, Dion was the guy saying he sees white supremacy daily (that you liked) and is the guy that loves Iran. Two separate comments.
@KingOfBBN even deleted his post because it was so racist. He literally posted a neo-Nazi twitter account complete with Nazi symbols proudly displayed.

Last edited:
Again, no, not they don't. They KKK, Antifa, Democrat party, etc. don't make "us all" look bad. It makes the people look bad who choose to affiliate with those radical loony toon groups.

Antifa? Etc? He’s only concerned with the mighty KKK/White supremacists. Probably the power house that is Nazism as well.

I find it so strange people talking about it being 20XX, yet pretending they’re living in the early-mid 1900s.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
He's referring to me. He calls me "pro-Iran" because I support the nuclear deal that Iran was complying with. Here's some perspective on what Trump tearing up the deal and selling nuke tech to the Saudis has done to our reputation in the middle east. We just screw up over and over, creating one generation of jihadi after the next.

@KingOfBBN even deleted his post because it was so racist. He literally posted a neo-Nazi twitter account complete with Nazi symbols proudly displayed.

My last statement still applies to him and a majority of the posters here.

Reactions: Dionysus444

Dealing with SA = Bad
Dealing with Iran = Good

Got it.

(Insert the standard 9/11 hijacker origins and how "moderate" Iran is talking points)

Interesting which side of the Iran Deal Russia was. There is a shit sandwich proxy war going on there and it is a no brainer which side we need to be on.

And you don't see white supremacy on here every day, that is dumb as hell. What year of college are you?

Antifa? Etc? He’s only concerned with the mighty KKK/White supremacists. Probably the power house that is Nazism as well.

I find it so strange people talking about it being 20XX, yet pretending they’re living in the early-mid 1900s.

I’ll bite. Show me a hate crime committed by Antifa.

White supremacy is as American as apple pie. We have and continue to invalidate the lives of people of other colors. Hell, Trump created several brown straw men to create fear.

I find it strange that in 2019, people supported the Make America Great AGAIN bs. What years does MAGA refer to?

You can try and play dumb, play the middle, etc, but at the end of the day you are an evil conservative honky. Just accept it, you redneck KY pos.

Dem voters might wanna start talks about investigating how the hell Joe Biden is going to represent them in 2020. Wouldn’t be surprised if Don is paying the democrats a ton of money to offer up Joe, after he paid them a lot of money to sacrifice poor old Hillary. This will be a bigger bloodbath than 2016, and stupid voters will be crying about Russia, once again, completely ignorant to the fact their beloved party f’d them right up the butt, once again.
These dumb whores will spread for whomever Soros tells them to.

John's abortion views vary by current BAC

White supremacy is as American as apple pie. We have and continue to invalidate the lives of people of other colors. Hell, Trump created several brown straw men to create fear.

I find it strange that in 2019, people supported the Make America Great AGAIN bs. What years does MAGA refer to?

Antifa just vandalized a historic VFW in Eugene Oregon over the weekend.

The problem is to you MAGA is about race, you're the one consumed with race. MAGA to Trump voters was about jobs, and having pride in our nation.

Dealing with SA = Bad
Dealing with Iran = Good

Got it.
Selling nuclear tech to a country(SA) and returning frozen money to a country for it to NOT build nuclear tech(Iran) are not the same thing, they're exact opposites. Are you a moron?

Selling nuclear tech to a country(SA) and returning frozen money to a country for it to NOT build nuclear tech(Iran) are not the same thing, they're exact opposites. Are you a moron?
One is an ally, the other funds terrorists targeting American soldiers. Are you a dumb bitch? Tell us how old you are.

And the previous 3 presidents told Iran to pound sand on those assets.

Except Iran is using U.S money to build nuclear weapons, you dip shit. Thankfully Trump was able to freeze Obama's muslim ass buddy money.

It also appears that SA is trying to at least improve their govt. I mean, they just recently ousted the old SA regime responsible for some of the extreme islam terrorism.

Such an uninformed dumb ass.

John's abortion views vary by current BAC

That’s completely false. I invite you to spend as much time searching as you want to and find anytime I’ve advocated for late term abortions.

Curiously enough I did enjoy several brown pops on the course today, because getting paid to golf all summer is awesome.

Last edited:
Antifa just vandalized a historic VFW in Eugene Oregon over the weekend.

The problem is to you MAGA is about race, you're the one consumed with race. MAGA to Trump voters was about jobs, and having pride in our nation.

Hate crime, Bill. Could you link it? I googled to verify, but didn’t see anything.

Pride in our nation? So prior to 2016, you were not proud to be an American? In Bush’s second term when we were in a recession, was it about jobs? To some Trump voters, those who held their nose, it was about jobs.

But anytime David Duke, noted civil rights leader, says: “We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.” There May be relevance.

Last edited:
Except Iran is using U.S money to build nuclear weapons, you dip shit. Thankfully Trump was able to freeze Obama's muslim ass buddy money.

It also appears that SA is trying to at least improve their govt. I mean, they just recently ousted the old SA regime responsible for some of the extreme islam terrorism.

Such an uninformed dumb ass.
All republicans are white supremicists and Iran is trustworthy. His profs need their asses beat.

That’s completely false. I invite you to spend as much time searching as you want to and find anytime I’ve advocated for late term abortions.
never advocated but have had several episodes lately going after cons about abortion for someone that just supports first trimester.

That depends. Define hate crime. The term has become a convenient one selectively used by people when they see fit.

I can tell you they’ve sucker punched people they disagree with, beat people with pipes, burned establishments to the ground, etc. but as long as they weren’t hate crimes right?

The only people invalidating the lives of POC are people like yourself. You seem to think they’re incapable of doing anything for themselves. You think they need your help to thrive. Quite frankly I find it insulting. I know a lot of POC who have done great things based on their own merits.

You’re a fool if you think racism (in all forms) will one day suddenly cease to exist. Same for any ism. These things occur within individuals. As long as person X thinks they are superior to person Y, it will exist. But things are as fair as they’ve ever been. Minorities have their own scholarships and affirmative action among other benefits.

I believe MAGA refers to a time before things like you can keep your own doctor, pinky swear and how can I make this speech about racism?

Guys, I again would like to apologize for stepping on any robes. To hell with any white supremacist organizations and anyone affiliated with them. The kkk is a terrorist organization. They get no passes, because they don’t advertise as often or without interference. They make us all look bad as well as those other idiots who hate others due to their race, country of origin, gender identity, etc.

Racism is still rampant. Bigotry still occurs. Discrimination still exist. Those old structures of thought didn’t disappear. It’s 2019 for Christ sakes. And, Trump is a huge problem on those private thoughts being acceptable in public.

White supremacy does exist, hell its the reason most of you all are so against changing dynamics of society. Some of us none “rednecks” (Cros words) knew the bs that Make America Great Again brought with it. Know that idiot orange will do and say anything to remain in power. We are all pawns to that guy.

Honestly, in a land of immigrants, I think diversity in thought is much needed. Hate is not Republican or Democrat, hate is hate.

I once seen P19978 quote: “Ignorance is bred by refusing opposing opinions to be heard.” I will add that because something doesn’t exist in your world, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Great quote, but the hypocrisy in that quote is rampant on this board.

Lastly, I would never argue with you all as you view anything in opposition to your beliefs as fake news. There is no argument to that other than to not speak and let it pass, or to call you cluster f*cks. I chose the last option.

I agree racists still exists, I agree bigotry and extreme anti gay, white supremacy still exists, anti white people exists, antisemites exists and so on. You will never have a day when those people don't exist.

I also agree diversity of thought is very important, I believe diversity of thought is more important than diversity or race or gender. Is it really people on the right that are shutting down diversity of thought though? Why does Berkley have to spend 500k on security for Ben Shapiro to talk at the school, if the liberals at the school aren't trying to shut down his voice?

What has Trump done to make white supremacists and anti gay people feel more comfortable? Being very very pro Israel is not something white supremacists like at all. Holding a gay flag during your fist speech as president isn't something you would do to make anti gay people happy.

I agree that the KKK is a terrorist organization, I agree that we should look down upon them. But I don't agree that they make me and all of us look bad. What the hell does the KKK have to do with a white guy in Cali? This is my biggest issue with all of this crap. Don't expect me to ever apologize for the KKK, white supremacy or any other bad things white people have done just because I share the same skin color. I am an individual, judge me on my individual choices and I will do the same to you.

People on the left have to give up trying to just group everyone into these stupid ass categories. You're White: You must apologize for all the bad things white people have done and for your white privilege. You're Black: You must be a victim and in someway white people have held you back. You're a woman: The patriarchy must have held you back in someway. So on and so on. How about this, instead of just automatically grouping people into groups on how they look, go up to them, ask questions about them, get to know them. You will learn its very dumb to just put everyone into these groups.

Trump lost to one of the worst politicians of all time in Clinton. Had Trump

Hate crime, Bill. Could you link it? I googled to verify, but didn’t see anything.

Pride in our nation? So prior to 2016, you were not proud to be an American? In Bush’s second term when we were in a recession, was it about jobs? To some Trump voters, those who held their nose, it was about jobs.

But anytime David Duke, noted civil rights leader, says: “We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.” There May be relevance.
This goes to the point people were trying to explain to you earlier that was met with talking point idiocy. You, like the media, take a small group or a non-supported person like Duke and amplify them to oversell the hysteria. No different if an Obama supporter says we need to "kill whitey". It is lazy and misleading.

The greatest generation survived the depression and won WWII with Jim Crow laws in place. Should we refuse to acknowledge any accomplishment before the Civil Rights Act?

Pre Roe v Wade, pre civil rights, pre global economy where corporations are free to find better, less entitled workers at a fraction of the cost of lazy Americans.

One is an ally, the other funds terrorists targeting American soldiers. Are you a dumb bitch? Tell us how old you are.

And the previous 3 presidents told Iran to pound sand on those assets.
Yeah you really love Mohammad BoneSaw! You're totally not just defending him because it's currently politically convenient...

Do leftists really not know SA is an ally to America? How embarrassing...literally common knowledge to anyone not retarded.

Plus, we don't sell SA that technology if Obama didn't give Iran billions of dollars. This isn't really that hard to figure out lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT