• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Genius ...

61094306_600228880473939_8193715303369146368_n.jpg

“Enthusiasm to pass abortion bans in Republican-dominated states provides stark contrast to the more muted efforts to protect abortion rights in states controlled by Democrats.”

Absolutely False, see New York for prime example. But regardless, isn’t that exactly how it should be when you’re discussing life vs. death?

Reactions: P19978
I mentioned it yesterday, but this abortion stuff is strange as hell. I really think RBG is dead and this is a targeted effort from Soros and Co to drum up as much anti abortion sentiment as they possibly can so they can make the next SCOTUS Justice charade even more about Roe v Wade.

Dems try to pass post-birth abortion
Right tells them that's literally murder
Dems say the right is trying to get rid of abortion

^From Feb 1

"Radical bans vs muted efforts to protect abortion" was always the next step.

So many trying to argue white supremacy is nonexistent when we have bigots posting this kind of crap daily here.
So many trying to argue white supremacy is nonexistent when we have bigots posting this kind of crap daily here.
white supremacy exists but they exist in small disorganized pockets that are not a threat to society . Blm on the other hand goes around executing cops burning down cities which is a threat

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
So, to be listed as terrorist, you only have to commit an act of terror in the preceding year? The kkk has a history of terrorism, was founded on terrorism, and had committed terrorist acts on US soil. Full stop.

Bill Cosby, I’m calling all terrorist organizations cowardly. But technically, ISIS would be a JV team as compared to the kkk. Which organization has committed more crimes on American soil? Which organization had (and has descendants) in government, hell positions of power? I’m calling the kkk worse than ISIS. I’m calling them weak, same with any white nationalist making us all look bad. I apologize in advance for stepping on anyone’s robe. But screw the kkk

Jesus Christ.

ISIS was literally a threat to the stability of an entire region of the world and hell-bent on the destruction of civilized western society. A coalition of military forces had to be called in to deal with them.

America has plenty of pockets of bad actors of all colors and creeds, like all countries. La Cosa Nostra, bloods, crips, KKK, various militia groups, the latino gangs, an assortment of cults, and on and on...

However, I don't recall in modern times our bad guy groups ever reaching the point to where people from around the globe started to sweat and think "hey maybe we ought to send in the SEALs, SF, SAS, CIA...."

File this under "Tax cuts don't work!!!!!!"

Connecticut cuts sales tax on boats from over 6% to 2.99%.

Boats sales are up 41% this year.

BTW, in a totally unrelated story, boat dealers full time hiring is up 85%.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...employees-after-state-legislature-cu-n2546903

Interesting that Connecticut, one of the most liberal states, has one of the worst growth rates. Correlation, anyone?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ry-of-state-resigns-after-botched-voter-purge

Texas sec state had to resign I'm shame after lying about the 100k voting illegals. MAGA!

Supreme Court just ruled against Indiana abortion law and for PA transgender bathroom rule. The bathroom shit is silly, everyone way to concerned with peeing and pooping.
Actually the Supreme Court upheld the Indiana fetal burial law. It’s going to be hilarious to see you liberal scum scream when abortion is outlawed within the next four years. And trust me, it’s going to happen.

Ban guns and only bad guys will have them!

Ban abortion and nobody will get them anymore!

I’m neutral to the 2A and in no way am endorsing any sort of gun ban. It’s hilarious to think that banning abortion will stop the practice though. News flash - LOTS of Christians have abortions. When push comes to shove, it happens across all demographics. I’m in favor of regulating abortion within the first trimester. Past that, there is no good reason to have one. The first trimester currently accounts for the overwhelming majority of abortions. Regulate it to exclude anything past that and it’s a happpy medium. I understand some actual Jeebus fearing people will still kick and scream, but that’s the solution.

Ban guns and only bad guys will have them!

Ban abortion and nobody will get them anymore!

I’m neutral to the 2A and in no way am endorsing any sort of gun ban. It’s hilarious to think that banning abortion will stop the practice though. News flash - LOTS of Christians have abortions. When push comes to shove, it happens across all demographics. I’m in favor of regulating abortion within the first trimester. Past that, there is no good reason to have one. The first trimester currently accounts for the overwhelming majority of abortions. Regulate it to exclude anything past that and it’s a happpy medium. I understand some actual Jeebus fearing people will still kick and scream, but that’s the solution.
Abort liberal babies and liberal voter base babies I’m ok with that

Abort liberal babies and liberal voter base babies I’m ok with that

You’re the typical idiot who thinks conservatives never have abortions. Keep swallowing the shit Fox News feeds you. You’re less dangerous when you don’t think for yourself.

You’re also a very typical pro life hypocrite. The world would be a better place without assclowns like you.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Guys, I again would like to apologize for stepping on any robes. To hell with any white supremacist organizations and anyone affiliated with them. The kkk is a terrorist organization. They get no passes, because they don’t advertise as often or without interference. They make us all look bad as well as those other idiots who hate others due to their race, country of origin, gender identity, etc.

Racism is still rampant. Bigotry still occurs. Discrimination still exist. Those old structures of thought didn’t disappear. It’s 2019 for Christ sakes. And, Trump is a huge problem on those private thoughts being acceptable in public.

White supremacy does exist, hell its the reason most of you all are so against changing dynamics of society. Some of us none “rednecks” (Cros words) knew the bs that Make America Great Again brought with it. Know that idiot orange will do and say anything to remain in power. We are all pawns to that guy.

Honestly, in a land of immigrants, I think diversity in thought is much needed. Hate is not Republican or Democrat, hate is hate.

I once seen P19978 quote: “Ignorance is bred by refusing opposing opinions to be heard.” I will add that because something doesn’t exist in your world, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Great quote, but the hypocrisy in that quote is rampant on this board.

Lastly, I would never argue with you all as you view anything in opposition to your beliefs as fake news. There is no argument to that other than to not speak and let it pass, or to call you cluster f*cks. I chose the last option.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT