POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was asking because the kkk is a terrorist organization. Would you all brush it off if 9 members of any other terrorist organization openly marched in a city? The kkk being relevant in 2019 is unoriginal and terrible.

Hell, you all would’ve crapped your pants had 9 Black Lives Matter members done the same. Not comparing the two, as I think anyone affiliated with the cowardly kkk sucks. Hypocrisy is the norm around here I guess.

What terrorist act was committed by the KKK in 2018?

Liberals do not make me crap my pants. They are cowards.

ISIS is a JV team, but the KKK is a terrorist organization. Got it.

Edit: and no one is defending the KKK you loony toons. Just again pointing out your moronic hypocrisy tolerating bullshit from some radicals you fully support while not tolerating bullshit from other radical organizations you dont fully support.

Awesome. It's really remarkable the nationalist movements across the globe. Why? Because media, social media, and all sorts of politicians puppet strings are pulled trying to sell globalism. Yet people, against all odds, are rejecting it.

Now the question becomes: do the forced behind globalism idle and wait for another opportunity (like they did when they failed in the 70s with Carter et Al)? Or do they double down on the brainwashing, speech control, social/msm narratives as seeing this is the last best chance they have?

I was asking because the kkk is a terrorist organization. Would you all brush it off if 9 members of any other terrorist organization openly marched in a city? The kkk being relevant in 2019 is unoriginal and terrible.

Hell, you all would’ve crapped your pants had 9 Black Lives Matter members done the same. Not comparing the two, as I think anyone affiliated with the cowardly kkk sucks. Hypocrisy is the norm around here I guess.

The KKK isn’t relevant in 2019 except when the leftists need them to rile up voters.

There are BLM marches and ralleyes all over the Country, no one on here “ craps our pants” or cares.

The KKK isn’t relevant in 2019 except when the leftists need them to rile up voters.

There are BLM marches and ralleyes all over the Country, no one on here “ craps our pants” or cares.
blm is responsible for a lot of police assasinations under obama. 2in nyc and the sniper in Texas are both blm sympathizers, we don’t have police assasinations nearly as much because sharpton and obama aren’t scheming at the White House. Blm are domestic terrorists

Last edited:
"In Flanders Fields"

John McRae (1872-1918)

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Look at the most recent SAT calibration.

No matter what the puppet masters want, at some point we must see beyond color. Any decisions/outcomes based on color must end.

And how racist is it that Dems always believe minorities are incapable of success without intervention? Every intelligent, talented, and motivated minority should be outraged at the notion that they cannot succeed unless the old white Dems have a hand in it

What terrorist act was committed by the KKK in 2018?

Liberals do not make me crap my pants. They are cowards.

ISIS is a JV team, but the KKK is a terrorist organization. Got it.

Edit: and no one is defending the KKK you loony toons. Just again pointing out your moronic hypocrisy tolerating bullshit from some radicals you fully support while not tolerating bullshit from other radical organizations you dont fully support.
Whether its KKK, ISIS or the Democrat party, if they're American, I fully support their Constitutional rights.

blm is responsible for a lot of police assasinations under obama. 2in nyc and the sniper in Texas are both blm sympathizers

So, to be listed as terrorist, you only have to commit an act of terror in the preceding year? The kkk has a history of terrorism, was founded on terrorism, and had committed terrorist acts on US soil. Full stop.

Bill Cosby, I’m calling all terrorist organizations cowardly. But technically, ISIS would be a JV team as compared to the kkk. Which organization has committed more crimes on American soil? Which organization had (and has descendants) in government, hell positions of power? I’m calling the kkk worse than ISIS. I’m calling them weak, same with any white nationalist making us all look bad. I apologize in advance for stepping on anyone’s robe. But screw the kkk

Look at the most recent SAT calibration.

No matter what the puppet masters want, at some point we must see beyond color. Any decisions/outcomes based on color must end.

And how racist is it that Dems always believe minorities are incapable of success without intervention? Every intelligent, talented, and motivated minority should be outraged at the notion that they cannot succeed unless the old white Dems have a hand in it

I would say that the argument would be more socioeconomic, regarding testing. Overall, poorer kids typically perform the same across the board, regardless of race. Lack of resources, lack of test prep/training, etc.

I’d also say that one of the smartest moves the Repubs ever made was turning the conversation into race. Now, and previously, less affluent White Americans argue against programs that benefit them, as they believe minority Americans benefit more than they do. (Lyndon B. Johnson has a great quote about this; Quote still applies today)

So, to be listed as terrorist, you only have to commit an act of terror in the preceding year? The kkk has a history of terrorism, was founded on terrorism, and had committed terrorist acts on US soil. Full stop.

Bill Cosby, I’m calling all terrorist organizations cowardly. But technically, ISIS would be a JV team as compared to the kkk. Which organization has committed more crimes on American soil? Which organization had (and has descendants) in government, hell positions of power? I’m calling the kkk worse than ISIS. I’m calling them weak, same with any white nationalist making us all look bad. I apologize in advance for stepping on anyone’s robe. But screw the kkk

No one here is defending the KKK, but you’re literally trying to create a situation that no longer exists.
There were 9 in Columbus, and hundreds if not thousands opposing them.

ISIS took over large portions of 2 countries, spawned terrorist attacks around the world, and killed hundreds of thousands of people in the span of 5 years.

Why are you trying to compare people on here to KKK members? You don’t even see that you and the left are the only ones breathing life into an irrelevant and long dead organization. It’s why every 4 years David Duke gets a microphone put in his face, you give him a mouthpiece, relevancy.

The KKK killed my great-great-grandfather in 1873. I don't see them as a realistic threat beyond small pockets of unbalanced losers.

What about Bill Ayers?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Damn...that is some embarrassing sh-t...

D7lXXGmW0AAAM5B.png:large

They (Black Lives Matter) were doing it and you guys praised and supported them as well as Antifa. We on the other hand don't want the KKK either. Are you really that stupid to bring this up?

Get out of the past and join us in the here and now. The KKK is all but defunct. God you people are moronic. We worry about today.

My DD Mom always called May 30 Decoration Day.
We did too as did most people I knew back then. But in 1971 President Nixon made Memorial Day a federal holiday to be celebrated on the last Monday in May every year.. On Decoration Day our family would meet at the graves of our family patriarchs, decorate all of the family's graves and then socialize followed by "dinner on the grounds". It was a family tradition celebrated by most people in that generation, especially those who lived in rural areas. With the urbanization of America and families scattered from. the East coast to the West coast and in between, that is fading away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT