POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the hell were we sending them scrap in the first place?

First off, they have over a billion people and for the past 30-40 years taken a lot of our industrial jobs that produce excess materials. They have plenty of trash and scraps.

Secondly, we could have been using all that scrap to build things we need here. Homes for the homeless, homes in general made out of recycled material, etc...

Another piece of evidence in MAGA vs The way things were done under other administrations since NAFTA.

Sending other countries jobs we could use, recycled materials we could use, aide we could use, and on and on and on...

As far as the comment that other fella made about China shutting down trade with the US. God forbid we have to bring all that industry that has built that country up back home. I would like to see China deal with that massive unemployment problem.

Yeah, we would take our licks, we would have to pay more for things, some people and the globalist wall Streeters would hyperventilate for a bit, but after a few years of jobs coming back over here things would be fine. Once they went through the withdrawal process having been addicted to paying little Chinese kids a pack of moldy cigarettes and a stick of chewing gum to make things, they'd eventually see the overall societal benefit of employing and paying Americans, even if it meant smaller profits because of overhead.

Then, eventually, China would need clothes, Nike shoes, iphones, computer parts, etc. At which point they would call us and say "hey America, our bad...truce...let's do business, can you start shipping us some shit?"

To which America replies "China, good to hear from ya again. Hope all is well. Sure we would love to. Prices have gone up since the last time we spoke though because we have to pay Americans now."

American companies, paying Americans, to make things in America and sell them to the world...what a novel idea...

LMFAO!!!!!

You are an absolute moron.

You sound like you fly an American flag on your front porch.

Get a life, bro.

We sent it to them to tout how clean the US was. It was fluff to make SJW’s feel good.

It takes electricity to reprocess scrap, plastic and paper. A lot of electricity for aluminum and steel smelters. You can’t phase out coal power plants and move to a “green” power grid if the load demand is there from these industries.
We were sold out to push a narrative, and China was being used to move it along by taking our scrap.
sure Bill, maybe China just needs to deal with repercussions of their actions in their atmosphere and we should do more to help Europe manage the one we share with them.

I bet Obama never had a Japanese sumo wrestling cup named after him like our great POTUS did. They called it the "President's Cup." Ha Ha. He is supposedly so unpopular on the world stage.

Edit. I just read that it was Trump himself who called it that. Still sounds like he was well received.

Last edited:
I bet Obama never had a Japanese sumo wrestling cup named after him like our great POTUS did. They called it the "President's Cup." Ha Ha. He is supposedly so unpopular on the world stage.

Edit. I just read that it was Trump himself who called it that. Still sounds like he was well received.

Read what you just typed.

You brought Obama into a sumo wrestling conversation.

Stop breathing out of your mouth exclusively. Stop pouring ranch all over your gas station pizza. Turn off the TV.

You’re welcome, you simple little POS.

Trump lying about “numerous Japanese officials” is all too familiar. Just like “everyone here is talking about John Podesta.”

This is your god.

He’s literal fake news.

D7Z2nv0XsAA6stU.png

Trump lying about “numerous Japanese officials” is all too familiar. Just like “everyone here is talking about John Podesta.”

This is your god.

He’s literal fake news.

What was “ his quote about “ numerous Japanese officials” and John Podesta?

Republicans today are on the very same path as the Whig party, I've said from the beginning of Trump's term I do not want him impeached because he will end the GOP. The fools can't even see it happening.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
"The Republican Party has become an insurgent outlier in American politics — ideologically extreme; contemptuous of the inherited social and economic policy regime; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition." ---- Norman J. Ornstein is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and a contributing editor and writer for the Atlantic. Thomas E. Mann is a senior fellow in governance studies at the Brookings Institution, and a resident scholar, Institute of Governmental Studies, at the University of California Berkeley.

"The Republican Party has become an insurgent outlier in American politics...." ---- Norman J. Ornstein is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and a contributing editor and writer for the Atlantic.

Went to Norman's wikipedia page where it shows that he is a Democrat. So you quoted a democrat saying that the Republican Party is outside the mainstream of US Society. Well done, Levi. Groundbreaking stuff.

Trump is respected around the world a lot more than the media says. Truth is our friends and even enemies respect toughness.

Not saying all world leaders like Trump as I'm sure many don't, but I guarantee you they don't think hes a little bitch like Obama was.

LMFAO!!!!!

You are an absolute moron.

You sound like you fly an American flag on your front porch.

Get a life, bro.

Whether or not I'm a moron depends on who's in the room with me.

A room full of some folks out there, sure, I'd be the dummy.

A room full of the jokers who think more things with "Made in America" on them is bad, who have sent jobs to China and Indonesia over the last few decades and allowed those countries to pay their people dog shit, and then sell stuff back to us...nope wouldn't be the dummy in that room.

As for the American flag on my porch, no don't have one. But god forbid an American fly an American flag.

Please try to argue how all those millions of jobs and paychecks that have gone overseas and built up other countries would have been bad had they stayed here?

One can only imagine where this country would be had we not gone through jobs declining, factories closing up and moving abroad, etc...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT