POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pork rinds are my favorite snack food but I haven't tried these. I will be looking for them for our Memorial Day cook out.

61016754_2439163636146593_4354255862072606720_n.jpg

Donald Trump does not understand trade. He sees numbers for one country and numbers for America and thinks that we’re being “taken advantage of,” when in fact we just consume a shitload of stuff and we can get it cheaper from other countries.

Another embarrassing display in Japan, where they absolutely know Trump is an idiot.

You guys admire Japan for their homogenous population. But I wonder if the Japanese value....DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

Hmmm....

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Donald Trump does not understand trade. He sees numbers for one country and numbers for America and thinks that we’re being “taken advantage of,” when in fact we just consume a shitload of stuff and we can get it cheaper from other countries.

Another embarrassing display in Japan, where they absolutely know Trump is an idiot.

You guys admire Japan for their homogenous population. But I wonder if the Japanese value....DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

Hmmm....

F****** stupid take.

You're a day school "teacher". No one in government gives a shit about some random dipshit's opinion

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
F****** stupid take.

You're a day school "teacher". No one in government gives a shit about some random dipshit's opinion

Why is it stupid, Willy?

Trump doesn’t understand trade numbers.

Trump doesn’t understand how tariffs operate.

You can’t defend your boy on this. He’s proven he’s completely out of his league when it comes to macroeconomics.

They better be drug testing those damn farmers. They’re not gonna be taking money from my paycheck and just sitting around getting high all day.

You can’t defend your boy on this. He’s proven he’s completely out of his league when it comes to macroeconomics.

They better be drug testing those damn farmers. They’re not gonna be taking money from my paycheck and just sitting around getting high all day.

He gets trade better than any president in modern day history. Name someone better than Trump and tell me why. You can't.

I’m a libertarian, and I own you.

Damn, bro.

Do you like it as much as I like it?

Lol, you still have this sense of "owning". You haven't owned shit. You have a serious case of inflated self-worth about your intellect. You're a day school teacher.

I'll keep calling you out as keep posting dumb shit just like stupid Wildcatboston1984. You two are absolute morons.

Why is it stupid, Willy?

After 2 years, you still haven’t grasped the idea that countries like Japan, have had tariffs on US products for years. All Trump is trying to do is get them to the table for negotiations to open their market to more US products.. That’s it, it’s very simple.
He’s using tariffs to force them to the table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT