POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll find out what Obama knew when those docs show proof of Treason. Bullet to the head.
Not sure it will get that far. Dems know how treasonous and corrupt they were with this and just how bad they are doing now with Trump showing them how to make it work. They cannot allow the truth to get out, it would ruin them. They will do something to stop it, pay off another federal judge.

This is so dumb. Reads like someone read income tax for dummies, then just repeated back snippets he could remember.

You'd think if this guy was going to lecture people on the wealthy and "passive income" he wouldn't have completely overlooked the 3.8% NIIT.

I apologize for trying to simplify, damned if I use big words, damned if I dumb it down. I’m sure most people here know what a net investment income tax is, right?

Oddly, if most of you all understood any of it, you’d be pissed off. Trump, the savior of you all, has confirmed everything I’ve said. He. Campaigned. On. Being. Smart. Due. To. Not. Paying. Taxes.

How many millionaires (only real one is platinum, congrats!) are there on here?

eek.gif

60458916_10214426224391996_8479819438781104128_n.jpg

One thing I’ve noticed about this thread is the amount of literal fake news, fake memes, and fake tweets you all post. I thought it was parody initially, similar to the Onion, but realizing that you guys believe most of it is alarming. It can be confirmed as untrue or fake and you all will argue to no end.

The Trump you all have envisioned and created, is nothing like real life Trump.

13. Tear down this wall!
Wa wa wa wa waiiiit a second.

Just to be 100% clear, elaborate your thoughts on this sentence. I need to know if you need to be permanently branded alongside fuzz for the absolute, stone cold worst take in the history of The Political thread. Do you want in on that take? Be clear.

Do you.

Want in.

On that.

Wa wa wa wa waiiiit a second.

Just to be 100% clear, elaborate your thoughts on this sentence. I need to know if you need to be permanently branded alongside fuzz for the absolute, stone cold worst take in the history of The Political thread. Do you want in on that take? Be clear.

Do you.

Want in.

On that.

Wildcatboston1984 owns that record by calling white supremacy as a greater threat than muslims.

bro, I truly hate to be the one to break it to you but servicing a Liberian out back during a poetry jam intermission does not make you a libertarian. Let's write it off a an honest mistake.

I’d rather service the hot librarian during my planning period, but that’s neither here nor there.

I’m a libertarian, bro.

I apologize for trying to simplify, damned if I use big words, damned if I dumb it down. I’m sure most people here know what a net investment income tax is, right?

Oddly, if most of you all understood any of it, you’d be pissed off. Trump, the savior of you all, has confirmed everything I’ve said. He. Campaigned. On. Being. Smart. Due. To. Not. Paying. Taxes.

How many millionaires (only real one is platinum, congrats!) are there on here?
Smug is the only thing you know. That and you think your points make sense. Delusion is the order of the day for you left loons.

One thing I’ve noticed about this thread is the amount of literal fake news, fake memes, and fake tweets you all post. I thought it was parody initially, similar to the Onion, but realizing that you guys believe most of it is alarming. It can be confirmed as untrue or fake and you all will argue to no end.

The Trump you all have envisioned and created, is nothing like real life Trump.
As I stated above, delusional. Almost all of the fake news these days is coming from the liberal left supporting mainstream media. Trying to turn the tables only works on morons like those who agree with you.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
you are pretty naive. We live off of Chinese imports. every piece of clothing we wear. Every piece of plastic we use. almost all of our electronics. IF china shutdown trade to the US our economy would collapse worse than the great depression

KA-BOOM!

China's ban on scrap imports a boon to US recycling plants.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The halt on China's imports of wastepaper and plastic that has disrupted U.S. recycling programs has also spurred investment in American plants that process recyclables.

U.S. paper mills are expanding capacity to take advantage of a glut of cheap scrap. Some facilities that previously exported plastic or metal to China have retooled so they can process it themselves.....

You are once again dismissed.

KA-BOOM!

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The halt on China's imports of wastepaper and plastic that has disrupted U.S. recycling programs has also spurred investment in American plants that process recyclables.

U.S. paper mills are expanding capacity to take advantage of a glut of cheap scrap. Some facilities that previously exported plastic or metal to China have retooled so they can process it themselves.....

Plus we are sure it's getting recycled. Little doubt they were just burning or dumping what we sent

KA-BOOM!

Why the hell were we sending them scrap in the first place?

First off, they have over a billion people and for the past 30-40 years taken a lot of our industrial jobs that produce excess materials. They have plenty of trash and scraps.

Secondly, we could have been using all that scrap to build things we need here. Homes for the homeless, homes in general made out of recycled material, etc...

Another piece of evidence in MAGA vs The way things were done under other administrations since NAFTA.

Sending other countries jobs we could use, recycled materials we could use, aide we could use, and on and on and on...

As far as the comment that other fella made about China shutting down trade with the US. God forbid we have to bring all that industry that has built that country up back home. I would like to see China deal with that massive unemployment problem.

Yeah, we would take our licks, we would have to pay more for things, some people and the globalist wall Streeters would hyperventilate for a bit, but after a few years of jobs coming back over here things would be fine. Once they went through the withdrawal process having been addicted to paying little Chinese kids a pack of moldy cigarettes and a stick of chewing gum to make things, they'd eventually see the overall societal benefit of employing and paying Americans, even if it meant smaller profits because of overhead.

Then, eventually, China would need clothes, Nike shoes, iphones, computer parts, etc. At which point they would call us and say "hey America, our bad...truce...let's do business, can you start shipping us some shit?"

To which America replies "China, good to hear from ya again. Hope all is well. Sure we would love to. Prices have gone up since the last time we spoke though because we have to pay Americans now."

American companies, paying Americans, to make things in America and sell them to the world...what a novel idea...

Last edited:
Why the hell were we sending them scrap in the first place?

First off, they have over a billion people and for the past 30-40 years taken a lot of our industrial jobs that produce excess materials. They have plenty of trash and scraps.

Secondly, we could have been using all that scrap to build things we need here. Homes for the homeless, homes in general made out of recycled material, etc...

Another piece of evidence in MAGA vs The way things were done under other administrations since NAFTA.

Sending other countries jobs we could use, recycled materials we could use, aide we could use, and on and on and on...

As far as the comment that other fella made about China shutting down trade with the US. God forbid we have to bring all that industry that has built that country up back home. I would like to see China deal with that massive unemployment problem.

Yeah, we would take our licks, we would have to pay more for things, some people and the globalist wall Streeters would hyperventilate for a bit, but after a few years of jobs coming back over here things would be fine. Once they went through the withdrawal process having been addicted to paying little Chinese kids a pack of moldy cigarettes and a stick of chewing gum to make things, they'd eventually see the overall societal benefit of employing and paying Americans, even if it meant smaller profits because of overhead.

Then, eventually, China would need clothes, Nike shoes, iphones, computer parts, etc. At which point they would call us and say "hey America, our bad...truce...let's do business, can you start shipping us some shit?"

To which America replies "China, good to hear from ya again. Hope all is well. Sure we would love to. Prices have gone up since the last time we spoke though because we have to pay Americans now."

American companies, paying Americans, to make things in America and sell them to the world...what a novel idea...

We sent it to them to tout how clean the US was. It was fluff to make SJW’s feel good.

It takes electricity to reprocess scrap, plastic and paper. A lot of electricity for aluminum and steel smelters. You can’t phase out coal power plants and move to a “green” power grid if the load demand is there from these industries.
We were sold out to push a narrative, and China was being used to move it along by taking our scrap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT