• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure the pilot program will be a wild success:

From the article:

Criminals opened fire on at least 134 police officers during routine traffic stops from 2021 through 2023, federal data show. Now, an equity commission convened by the Biden-Harris administration wants to spend $20 million on a pilot program that would deploy unarmed cops to conduct traffic enforcement.

The Advisory Committee on Transportation Equity, an Obama-era body revived by Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg last year, said in a report released this month that cops don’t need to carry guns or tasers with them when out on the streets enforcing traffic laws.
The commission, whose membership includes an activist who once said cars perpetuate "systemic racism," urged the federal government to spend $20 million developing a pilot program to "test the use of non-lethal, perhaps non-police traffic enforcement."

b26a78a3514cb3cb.jpeg
That would finish off this country by itself.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
I'm sure the pilot program will be a wild success:

From the article:

Criminals opened fire on at least 134 police officers during routine traffic stops from 2021 through 2023, federal data show. Now, an equity commission convened by the Biden-Harris administration wants to spend $20 million on a pilot program that would deploy unarmed cops to conduct traffic enforcement.

The Advisory Committee on Transportation Equity, an Obama-era body revived by Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg last year, said in a report released this month that cops don’t need to carry guns or tasers with them when out on the streets enforcing traffic laws.
The commission, whose membership includes an activist who once said cars perpetuate "systemic racism," urged the federal government to spend $20 million developing a pilot program to "test the use of non-lethal, perhaps non-police traffic enforcement."
The overwhelming desire of libs to be like Europe is nauseating.

Yeah speaking of Michigan, what Dems have done there make it unwinnable for Trump. He would have it to win it by 10 points to overcome their cheating.

Dems changing 70 years of election laws in June cause they didn't like the polling proved it.
Pubs tried to get 56000 dead people kicked off the voter rolls and dems fought it in court. The judge ruled that dead people couldn't be removed. But Dore said that Pubs over state illegal voting. LOL.

[Lost In FL responded with a mock]

Bookmark it. This crap is in at least 10 states now.

And don't be shenckenchips. Put words to your posts.
Mocked what? You gotta be a bit more specific.

But for the record, you're okay with a SoS threatening the states citizens to toe the party line for the cheat? Okaaaay.

Reactions: billCgmx
The only way the election is going to be secure is 1) if the NG is checking IDs, citizenship, and signatures against voter rolls and IDs, 2) there are equal numbers of conservative and liberal observers at every polling place and counting center, and 3) all polling places have both manually completed and electronic ballots so that 4) voters can check their electronic votes online for a minimum of 6m after the polls to verify their votes were not changed in the process.

Reactions: Lost In FL
He very well may not see 2025.

Remember everyone: several weeks ago it was misinformation to say the truth about his condition.
sharp as a tack we were told...as of July 24th ... just 34 fing days ago. Just 34 days ...

• Love
Reactions: Girthang
Pubs tried to get 56000 dead people kicked off the voter rolls and dems fought it in court. The judge ruled that dead people couldn't be removed. But Dore said that Pubs over state illegal voting. LOL.

Which should make them forfeit either their electoral votes, or subject to automatic audit, or both, with the post-election voiding of all 560k dead ballots.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Which should make them forfeit either their electoral votes, or subject to automatic audit, or both, with the post-election voiding of all 560k dead ballots.
The problem is the dem voter roll, i mean the dead voter roll, no wait ... I had it right ... the dead dim voter roll expands every year.

My dad (in Illinois) has been dead for nearly a decade. It would kill him to know how many times he voted for Biden.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
If there is cheating, there is cheating. I'm going on the assumption that only valid votes are counted. If that is the case, I like Trump's chances over Kamala's. There is nothing I can do about the other. But, it's not out of the question that Kamala can win in a fair election.

Like I've said before though, there are a lot of things the Federal Government could do, to restore faith in the process, and they seem very reticent to do so. That's a bad look, and leads to a lot of the tension.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Looks like we will wake up to the largest Israeli invasion of the West Bank in a long time -
Can't confirm report of UKR F16 with US E-Warfare systems - prob true though

Might feel a little upswing in things soon -

If there is cheating, there is cheating. I'm going on the assumption that only valid votes are counted. If that is the case, I like Trump's chances over Kamala's. There is nothing I can do about the other. But, it's not out of the question that Kamala can win in a fair election.

Like I've said before though, there are a lot of things the Federal Government could do, to restore faith in the process, and they seem very reticent to do so. That's a bad look, and leads to a lot of the tension.

"But, it's not out of the question that Kamala can win in a fair election."

You can't be serious ... 100% out of the question

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT