POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He like others, should do what me and my wife did one month and take all receipts they have for a month and factor in those taxes with what they pay before take home and get a little education. Some will be surprised at how many taxes we actually do pay and maybe they can realize how much the rich actually pay.

We are taxed out the ass for everything, and repeatedly told we need to pay more tax! Taxation without representation!

And media will never ever talk about that. It’s best to keep the American fighting amongst themselves about stupid crap, or else they might come together and start asking wtf their government is doing with their money. Why the people they elected are not representing them, their state, their country, the citizens.

Oh lmao.

What are you in for?
- Oh, I hid drugs up my butt and shot my ballsack off.

He like others, should do what me and my wife did one month and take all receipts they have for a month and factor in those taxes with what they pay before take home and get a little education. Some will be surprised at how many taxes we actually do pay and maybe they can realize how much the rich actually pay.

Warrior-cat, you would be supporting my stance. If your taxes were that high, you pay at a much higher rate than most wealthy. It’s economics, not politics. Green ($$$) doesn’t care which party you support.

Warrior-cat, you would be supporting my stance. If your taxes were that high, you pay at a much higher rate than most wealthy. It’s economics, not politics. Green ($$$) doesn’t care which party you support.
No, they pay those taxes too and what he was saying much more because they spend more.

After being publicly shamed for every conservative view its amazing the "list of things conservatives don't say anymore" stops at 10. It's also amazing a list of successfully conditioned Orwellian wrongthink is celebrated.

Actually every "amazing" thing on his list is something that his party does 10 fold. There's a term for that. It's called hypocrisy.

To clarify, most of the super wealth you speak of comes from dividends and capital gains, taxed at lower rates

Let's be real... You don't know the first thing about wealth creation or wealth management, and you and I both know it. Wealth begets more wealth, not just for them but for you too and I never said anything against finding ways to tax the Bill Gates of the world a little more.

What it ultimately boils down to, and you and I both know this to be true, is you are jealous of them. The weaker minded of the have-nots always envy the haves no matter how much they have. Growing disparity exacerbates this problem, in spite of you having literally everything you actually need plusa 60 inch TV and beer in the fridge, and allows such character deficient people such as yourself to claim moral superiority under the guise of benevolence and altruism, characteristics you and I both know are not in your DNA. You are playing from a playbook that has already been played; you just aren't familiar than none of your bad ideas are new or revolutionary... you ignorantly find yourselves to be treading some uncharted territory that only those who read the propaganda (yes I've read them har har) you read know about.

Anyway, you aren't a serious person and not someone I find worthy of conversation, not even worthy of wasting my time wasting time so I won't waste anymore of it on you than I already have. I've posted enough for the sake of the thread for anyone to independently arrive at whatever conclusion they so choose, radical leftist or otherwise.

Something you need to think about is that this was state legislators thinking about their people's wants and was not just the doings of one person. The judge being just one (biased motivated decision) should not be able to overturn it.
Other than the fact that the left has collectively lost their damn minds, the judicial aspect is why I will never ever vote for a Dem in a federal election and why I caution reps to not bang on "Rinos" like Susan Collins too much when they are the best we could hope for out of liberal areas. And the other two parts of govt have elections to somewhat keep them accountable. The same nutjobs like plat will cheer when a random liberal judge holds up an action will lose their damn minds when the Supreme Court rules against them.

How would you adjust? Is your overall view that we should increase taxes to the govt?

All-income-groups-pay-taxes-but-overall-the-US-tax-system-is-progressive.jpg

Let's be real... You don't know the first thing about wealth creation or wealth management, and you and I both know it. Wealth begets more wealth, not just for them but for you too and I never said anything against finding ways to tax the Bill Gates of the world a little more.

What it ultimately boils down to, and you and I both know this to be true, is you are jealous of them. The weaker minded of the have-nots always envy the haves no matter how much they have. Growing disparity exacerbates this problem, in spite of you having literally everything you actually need plusa 60 inch TV and beer in the fridge, and allows such character deficient people such as yourself to claim moral superiority under the guise of benevolence and altruism, characteristics you and I both know are not in your DNA. You are playing from a playbook that has already been played; you just aren't familiar than none of your bad ideas are new or revolutionary... you ignorantly find yourselves to be treading some uncharted territory that only those who read the propaganda (yes I've read them har har) you read know about.

Anyway, you aren't a serious person and not someone I find worthy of conversation, not even worthy of wasting my time wasting time so I won't waste anymore of it on you than I already have. I've posted enough for the sake of the thread for anyone to independently arrive at whatever conclusion they so choose, radical leftist or otherwise.

Cro, I’ve given you plenty of examples. Lol! You still don’t understand which is hilarious! Wealth management? There’s a difference in sitting in the stands commenting on the game and actively playing in it.

There is no left or right regarding money.

I guess I'll post quickly one last time for the sake of posterity, then you can have the last word."

How do you know who is in what stands? And I voted for Obama. You are talking about wealth, risk, and taking your wealth, risking it to make more wealth... This benefits more than just the stock holder.

There certainly is left and right in money, there is pro growth and there is anti-growth. THere is less money and then there is more money.

Since you automatically assume whatever I type is dumb, I'll just quote people who objectively aren't to make my points... what do you know about the monetary system? Are you a banker? No.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Henry Ford

Last edited:
Reactions: P19978
Ok... you do realize most wealthy take advantage of passive income, right? And that since most super wealth comes from investment, as opposed to earned wages, they pay at a lower capital gains rate (0%, 15%, 20%), than the higher income tax rate, right? For example, you earn $2 million this year, you pay the higher end of income tax. You earn that in investments, you pay 20% or lower.

Most wealthy own stock, when that stock is sold, they pay the same capital gains tax on that sale. But, what happens if they don’t sale the stock, accumulating wealth yearly through stock, but not sale of stock? They often also liquidate stock for living expenses, but that is a smaller tax. Stock is taxed, but at a lesser rate than income tax.

Most lower income folks also down what they make. Which also factors in SSI, Medicare and etc. If I’m super rich, I can go years without employment, and use my losses throughout that time to offset my taxes. The avoidance of taxes through losses is how Trump spent years not paying any taxes. (He stated this himself) Offsetting future income against current losses. Add in interest payment deduction, depreciation and business expense, then he probably earned through loss.

To clarify, most of the super wealth you speak of comes from dividends and capital gains, taxed at lower rates. And there is absolutely nothing illegal in that. These are only a few examples. And I tried to simplify so that I wouldn’t be blamed for using “big words” lol. We could go a lot deeper, but it would be pointless with you.

This is so dumb. Reads like someone read income tax for dummies, then just repeated back snippets he could remember.

You'd think if this guy was going to lecture people on the wealthy and "passive income" he wouldn't have completely overlooked the 3.8% NIIT.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Oh the horror of the Meme!!!! Me thinks conservatives here just can't handle the truth!
safe_image.php
What can conservatives not handle about this? A well known white supremacist ran for congress as an independent. Got flat out destroyed by the republican running for that same seat. Its almost like this guy has nothing to do with conservatives at all.

At least make a better connection between conservatives and white supremacist. Something along the lines like this.

Me thinks liberals here just can't handle the truth!

See what I did here. I used a video of one of the biggest democrats, praising a big time KKK member. Just giving you some help on posting better memes going forward Levi!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT