POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But, if you lack the knowledge of and understanding of the content, then everything is considered fake. That’s why we read, why we research, for understanding.

So in theory, your entire opinions and rants, without content or any reference, are fake talking points made up in your head. Go read a book

I understand the point you are trying to make and your position better than you do. I can and would summarily refute any link you decide to post, any research and content you deem worthy for "understanding" from prejudiced think tanks, should I find it to be a proper use of my time.

You radical leftists only research to confirm your own biases and prejudices. You lack the intellectual fortitude to come to your own conclusions, so you defer the thinking to such intellectuals you deem worthy... you borrow their intellectual acumen and then credit it to yourself, thinking it makes you intellectually and morally superior to those rednecks around you who vote conservative values. You aren't better than those people, and those intellectuals you hero worship are taking advantage of your naivete. If you want to hero worship intellectuals, then find better ones, read better books than Das Kapital if you want to be so proud of yourselves for reading.

Let's rewind a bit, back to where this all started. Only someone profoundly misled could think that the rich don't pay taxes, or their fair share of taxes. I googled the exact number quickly, according to the WSJ the top 20% of income earners pay a whopping 87% of the total income tax burden 2018, so no they aren't often paying zero taxes, at least not that often. I could go line by line, everything you state is demonstrably ignorant or willfully dishonest. There's no lack of social mobility, other than it's hard to do and takes hard work. You get no where by blaming others for your problems. The only thing you accomplish is wallowing together in your own misery.

Last edited:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+5:11-31&version=NIV
bible talking about paying priests for abortions in the name of God.

_Wrong.

This scripture has absolutely nothing to do with abortion. What it actually refers to is infertility (inability to bear children) in the future as a result of an adulterous affair. There is also no direct payment to any priest in this scripture, rather a temple offering as was the custom in Israel in those days.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Rex Tillerson has just been KILLING it on the world stage. He has done more positive things as SOS in a very short period of time than Hillary or Kerry did in 8 years.

It can't be understated how great he and Trump are doing out there.

T-Rex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hillary and Kerry
LOL, Rex Tillerson, a man who is "dumb as a rock" and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State?

_Wrong.

This scripture has absolutely nothing to do with abortion. What it actually refers to is infertility (inability to bear children) in the future as a result of an adulterous affair. There is also no direct payment to any priest in this scripture, rather a temple offering as was the custom in Israel in those days.
It very clearly states the priest is going to give the women a concoction to cause a miscarriage. that is a chemical abortion. An abortion justified by adultery is still an abortion. The bible is full of ****ed up shit like that. "Christians" just choose to ignore the old testament as that time God was a nutjob and then he had a kid and got all better.

LOL, Rex Tillerson, a man who is "dumb as a rock" and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State?
Trump's twitter rant today over Tillerson is ****ing hilarious. He used to praise the ground Tillerson walked on. I love how everyone that leaves the white house ****ing hates Trump and thinks he is a complete moron.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Uhhhh you may not be aware but China signed the Paris Accord. That's all that matters, not what anyone actually does.

Of course China signed the deal because it was totally in their favor and against ours. China didn't have to start reducing green house gases for a decade while the U.S. and Europe had to start immediately at enormous economic cost. This despite the fact that China is the leading polluter. That deal was horrible for the U.S. Kerry and Obozo took it up the old poop shoot on that one.

Of course China signed the deal because it was totally in their favor and against ours. China didn't have to start reducing green house gases for a decade while the U.S. and Europe had to start immediately at enormous economic cost. This despite the fact that China is the leading polluter. That deal was horrible for the U.S. Kerry and Obozo took it up the old poop shoot on that one.
The Paris accord wasn't a "deal" and didn't require anyone to do anything. It was just countries promising to try and lower emissions. It has no requirements and no enforcement.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of leftists like to cover their crappy cars in political stickers? I’m not talking about seeing the occasional Barr/McGrath stickers, I’m talking about covering the car in shit like “coexist” “tolerance” “God is too big to be one religion” “abortion is a right” gun control stickers and all of that.

You don’t see that with a lot of Republicans. You’ll occasionally see a meme of some guy covering his entire truck in Trump stuff but in every day life, you will see this crap with the lower end of their base.

So are you vets proud that Trump plans to pardon multiple service members accused of murdering civilians and desecrating corpses, on Memorial day? Make a complete joke of the military like he does everything else. They wouldn't let him have this tanks parade so found a new way to be an attention whore.

“Absent evidence of innocence or injustice, the wholesale pardon of U.S. service members accused of war crimes signals our troops and allies that we don’t take the law of armed conflict seriously,” retired Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a tweet Tuesday. He added: “Bad message. Bad precedent. Abdication of moral responsibility. Risk to us.”
“If President Trump issues indiscriminate pardons of individuals accused — or convicted by their fellow service members — of war crimes, he relinquishes the United States’ moral high ground and undermines the good order and discipline critical to winning on the battlefield,” said retired Gen. Charles Krulak, a former commandant of the Marine Corps.

The same number of people are upset about Lil Nas X as were about AOC dancing.

Manufactured outrage; this time the media gets to inflame race hatred as well! No surprise to see the same people falling for it as always

I just saw the headline on Drudge, didn’t read into it.

Soooo...basically the US has been in recycling mode now for a couple of decades. During that time...the US paid China to haul off most (between 85-90%) of our recycled materials. China transported those materials to a bunch of small, rural "mom and pop" type manufacturing shops (although they are run by the government with cheap labor and absolutely zero regard for emissions standards) that turned those recycled goods into new, cheap goods to be sold back to...wait for it...wait for it...mostly American consumers.

And now we are supposed to be surprised that some dumb ass report shows that China has been "secretly" releasing banned ozone killing gasses into the atmosphere? WTF did the powers that be think China was doing with that stuff? But hey...outta site outta mind. Right?

Not sure how to do the math but I guarantee you that the emissions from those rural Chinese manufacturing sites are/were far worse (or at the very least just as bad) for the planet as a whole then if I had just initially burned all my recycled materials in my back yard to begin with...little green and blue boxes and all.

But...PARIS ACCORD Y'ALL!!!
Where I lived we're forced to pay nerds taxpayer-subsidized credits for covering their roofs with solar panels -- manufactured in China in a soft-coal factory that has emitted more CO2 this year than those solar panels will offset in 10,000 years.

Same with the giant blades for the eyesore, bird-killing windmills. All manufactured in China - a country whose INCREASE in CO2 in any given year would offset the US production if we returned to a technology base of circa 1830.

So are you vets proud that Trump plans to pardon multiple service members accused of murdering civilians and desecrating corpses, on Memorial day? Make a complete joke of the military like he does everything else. They wouldn't let him have this tanks parade so found a new way to be an attention whore.

“Absent evidence of innocence or injustice, the wholesale pardon of U.S. service members accused of war crimes signals our troops and allies that we don’t take the law of armed conflict seriously,” retired Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a tweet Tuesday. He added: “Bad message. Bad precedent. Abdication of moral responsibility. Risk to us.”
“If President Trump issues indiscriminate pardons of individuals accused — or convicted by their fellow service members — of war crimes, he relinquishes the United States’ moral high ground and undermines the good order and discipline critical to winning on the battlefield,” said retired Gen. Charles Krulak, a former commandant of the Marine Corps.

I'd imagine you could find random military personnel to quote that would think sending someone to prison for pissing on the corpse of a terrorist who tried to kill him, or sending someone to prison for not adhering to the letter of Obama's rules of engagement while in the fog of war might not be good for troop morale. I'm just guessing though.

Isn’t it crazy that Lee Cruse can lose his job for just laughing and saying someone’s his favorite disc jockey (an obvious “I love this guy cause he’s crazy and gives no shits” type thing) but Joy Reid can keep her job?
But does anyone actually watch The View?

I have never met ANYONE that has watched the show.

Reactions: JStaff2187
The Brexit people in England need to crack a few skulls. If some soy boy threw a milkshake on me it wouldn't end well for him. I don't see why no ones gotten their ass kicked yet.

Unfortunately, England is not the England a lot of us picture and remember anymore. I've been there probably 10 times, traveled all over. London is lost, perhaps irretrievably, to liberalism, PC culture, suppression of free speech, and erosion of individual rights and choice.Imagine f-ing being arrested for posting an opinion on facebook that the government says is offensive. WTF? And then seeing "protected" groups posting and saying things way worse, and nothing done.Northern England, specifically outside the big cities, is a different story. The people in Cumbria, for example, largely want no part of that and don't identify with it at all and believe that the England they grew up in and that their fathers and grandfathers fought for is a good thing, not perfect but worth saving and being mostly proud of. The rural areas of England I've been to...Cumbria, N. Yorkshire, Sussex, Hampshire,Dorset, Isle Of Wight.....are fantastic. The areas that are controlled by parties that have decided to bow to and decide everything based on PC and inconsistent definitions of "offensiveness"....not so much.

Martin Dempsey is probably the guy who was in charge of reducing the physical requirements of the Army to allow more women into combat. Total lightweight.

I'd imagine you could find random military personnel to quote that would think sending someone to prison for pissing on the corpse of a terrorist who tried to kill him, or sending someone to prison for not adhering to the letter of Obama's rules of engagement while in the fog of war might not be good for troop morale. I'm just guessing though.
the commander of the marines isn't some random military personnel. 4 of the people Trump wants to pardon are Marines. They expect their soldiers to live up to a higher standard and not be kept out of prison by a President trying to feed his base. Gallagher is a POS that murdered civilians in 5 separate incidents. including gunning down one that was being treated by medics. His platoon turned him in, something that almost never happens, because they couldn't get him to stop trying to shoot civilians. Murderous nutjobs don't need to be protected just because they wear a uniform.

Anything to keep the base happy. If there's one thing red blooded Murcans like, it's crazy ass Marines.

the commander of the marines isn't some random military personnel. 4 of the people Trump wants to pardon are Marines. They expect their soldiers to live up to a higher standard and not be kept out of prison by a President trying to feed his base. Gallagher is a POS that murdered civilians in 5 separate incidents. including gunning down one that was being treated by medics. His platoon turned him in, something that almost never happens, because they couldn't get him to stop trying to shoot civilians. Murderous nutjobs don't need to be protected just because they wear a uniform.

Did anyone quote the "commander of the marines"?

And is Gallagher the guy who hasn't been convicted of any crimes at this point?

Anything to keep the base happy. If there's one thing red blooded Murcans like, it's crazy ass Marines.

Well as much as the left hates our troops, and hates anything Trump does because orange man bad, I'm willing to give the American soldiers the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: blubo
The Paris accord wasn't a "deal" and didn't require anyone to do anything. It was just countries promising to try and lower emissions. It has no requirements and no enforcement.
If this is true and I have no reason to believe it is not then what was the prior POS president thinking when he agreed to it. Was it just something to make every one feel good and as you said had no enforcement and no requirements. What a dumb ass

Reactions: ymmot31
I've honestly never seen any bumper stickers like that except for "Coexist".
I should have taken a picture of the car in my girlfriends driveway yesterday that belonged to her son's (who identifies as something on that spectrum and is a poli-sci major at Morehead St. of all places) friend who also doesn't identify as the gender they (she, because clearly...female) was assigned at birth. It was tattoed with all kinds of stickers. Coexist obviously being one of them, but there was "End White Supremacy" and Obama sticker that said "Do you miss me yet?" some others about equality and whatnot. Too many to stop and read while I was carrying dinner in.

I vowed a long time ago to never put any kind of bumper stickers on my vehicles, I feel that damages any potential resale value for one, damages the paint for another, and also i don't want my car to become a target for liberal loons to vandalize. I've had a few window stickers, a dive flag on my truck and a couple of school logo stickers on the windows, but nothing else.

So are you vets proud that Trump plans to pardon multiple service members accused of murdering civilians and desecrating corpses, on Memorial day? Make a complete joke of the military like he does everything else. They wouldn't let him have this tanks parade so found a new way to be an attention whore...
Jury is still out on Gallagher. 8 combat tours tend to affect people in certain ways. When he's convicted, please let us know. Until then, kindly STFU about it.

Re: US Marines pissing on KIA bodies. Big farking deal. Their mistake involved capturing the act on film or video.

Last edited:
Republicans. BUILD THE WALL!

61184955_2403631779854723_3771738643241107456_n.jpg

Yea ok buddy. This was supposed to be infrastructure week 3.0 and baby hands had to go crying to mommy because the big meany Democrats drop kicked his ball over the border fence he can't get built. The chance to finally get an infrastructure bill that's been talked about for 20 years now and Trump is to pussy to get it done.

Wtf are these words even supposed to mean?

“I want to do infrastructure. I want to do it more than you want to do it. I’d be really good at that. That is what I do,” the president told reporters shortly after the meeting, addressing his Democratic antagonists. “But you know what? You can’t do it under these circumstances. So get these phony investigations over with.” (Speaker Nancy Pelosi, responding in fine form, said she would “pray” for him.)
If he wanted the investigations over he would open his records and say...”Knock yourself out, here’s everything.” It would either prove that he had nothing to hide or expose exactly what he was hiding.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
If he wanted the investigations over he would open his records and say...”Knock yourself out, here’s everything.” It would either prove that he had nothing to hide or expose exactly what he was hiding.

So if the opposition party decides they want to target an elected official with bullshit harassment, that elected official should just bend over and take it? That's probably the most unAmerican thing that's ever been posted in this thread.

Trump was an open book for the Mueller investigation, which was illegal to start with and he still complied.

Saying any American should just have to comply while Congress rapes their inherent right to privacy is total bullshit.

You loony toon lefties really need to take a step back and realize what sort of precedent you're arguing for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT