POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well uh, he was a candidate then. Not the president. There is no transparency investigation as president and I'm assuming Sarah is still getting paid as WH Press Secretary. Seems legit right?
Lmao those press briefings are nothing but a bunch of smug arrogant losers asking retarded questions.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Today was not a bad day for Trump. Pelosi put her foot in her mouth.

I listened to her speech with Schumer right afterwards, and she may have BEEN sharp at one time, but she had to be nudged along by those around her to get through it.
Trump was so ****ing pathetic today. He cried to his mommy on national TV address.

Tillerson spilling all the good stuff. Making Trump look like a fool, not that he needs much help there. He sure does know how to pick only the best employees.

Pelosi dropped the ball today.
Yea ok buddy. This was supposed to be infrastructure week 3.0 and baby hands had to go crying to mommy because the big meany Democrats drop kicked his ball over the border fence he can't get built. The chance to finally get an infrastructure bill that's been talked about for 20 years now and Trump is to pussy to get it done.

Wtf are these words even supposed to mean?

“I want to do infrastructure. I want to do it more than you want to do it. I’d be really good at that. That is what I do,” the president told reporters shortly after the meeting, addressing his Democratic antagonists. “But you know what? You can’t do it under these circumstances. So get these phony investigations over with.” (Speaker Nancy Pelosi, responding in fine form, said she would “pray” for him.)

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Yea ok buddy. This was supposed to be infrastructure week 3.0 and baby hands had to go crying to mommy because the big meany Democrats drop kicked his ball over the border fence he can't get built. The chance to finally get an infrastructure bill that's been talked about for 20 years now and Trump is to pussy to get it done.

Wtf are these words even supposed to mean?.....

60735076_2403481016536466_2303151821360726016_n.jpg

Wtf are these words even supposed to mean?

“I want to do infrastructure. I want to do it more than you want to do it. I’d be really good at that. That is what I do,” the president told reporters shortly after the meeting, addressing his Democratic antagonists. “But you know what? You can’t do it under these circumstances. So get these phony investigations over with.” (Speaker Nancy Pelosi, responding in fine form, said she would “pray” for him.)

You know she screwed up too with her choice of words.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Apology not accepted, try harder.

No, the age of anti-intellectualism is not upon us. It is the age of lack of integrity.

Show me that you can think, then we'll talk about what is fake or what is intellectual.

But, if you lack the knowledge of and understanding of the content, then everything is considered fake. That’s why we read, why we research, for understanding.

So in theory, your entire opinions and rants, without content or any reference, are fake talking points made up in your head. Go read a book

Last edited:
Uhhhh you may not be aware but China signed the Paris Accord. That's all that matters, not what anyone actually does.
Which goes to show signatures to these "accords" mean nothing. They are not worth the paper they are written on. If you take away the "blue" voting blocks, the U.S. has the cleanest nation in the world. Our Third World areas such as LA, S Fran, Seattle, New York City, Chicago, etc. live in filth but that is part of the liberal culture. Liberalism is filth and garbage by definition.

The rest of us breath fresh air and drink crystal clear water. Without a Paris Accord.

Soooo...basically the US has been in recycling mode now for a couple of decades. During that time...the US paid China to haul off most (between 85-90%) of our recycled materials. China transported those materials to a bunch of small, rural "mom and pop" type manufacturing shops (although they are run by the government with cheap labor and absolutely zero regard for emissions standards) that turned those recycled goods into new, cheap goods to be sold back to...wait for it...wait for it...mostly American consumers.

And now we are supposed to be surprised that some dumb ass report shows that China has been "secretly" releasing banned ozone killing gasses into the atmosphere? WTF did the powers that be think China was doing with that stuff? But hey...outta site outta mind. Right?

Not sure how to do the math but I guarantee you that the emissions from those rural Chinese manufacturing sites are/were far worse (or at the very least just as bad) for the planet as a whole then if I had just initially burned all my recycled materials in my back yard to begin with...little green and blue boxes and all.

But...PARIS ACCORD Y'ALL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT