• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trigger warning...:joy:

Barack+Obama+President+Obama+Hosts+University+gRrjjnk9ggZl.jpg

You think this would trigger us? Bring on more White House visits for our team regardless of who is in office.

^^^ QUALITY POSTING

Vargas looks like he’s about to cry.

Cal looks like he’s about to risk it all.

Hood is pondering what his championship ring is worth.

Polson is 12 years old.

Twany is there for the party, bro.

Darius Miller is God.

It’s truly an honor to visit the POTUS in the White House.

I wonder what they were served for dinner...

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Here come the tough guys! Sure don’t want to piss you two off! To think, this guy may have five AR-15’s...wait, you only have two hands? Sure don’t want to piss off either there one!

Imagine being fragile enough to post some stupid crap like that on a message board.
Oh come on! You guys managed to pussify the male Millennials and masculate the females. Wimp.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Oh come on! You guys managed to pussify the male Millennials and masculate the females. Wimp.

We’ve found the first of many incels on this board. Lol, “back in my day”...sit down. If the new generation is pussified, you guys are the originals of pussification!

You guys literally fear black and brown people, women, walk on the other side of the street of Muslims, need a gun (5 ar-15’s) to take on “pussified” liberals, cry over Trump, cry over differing opinions, and can’t speak without the rest of the incels backing. “Back in my day”...no one cares lol!

We’ve found the first of many incels on this board. Lol, “back in my day”...sit down. If the new generation is pussified, you guys are the originals of pussification!
OK that made no sense. Explain to me how you guys are not pussies?

OK that made no sense. Explain to me how you guys are not pussies?

To clarify, I’m saying that if this generation is considered pussies, it was learned from your generation. I’m not only calling your generation pussies. I’m saying your one as well. Explain to me how you’re not one?

To clarify, I’m saying that if this generation is considered pussies, it was learned from your generation. I’m not only calling your generation pussies. I’m saying your one as well. Explain to me how you’re not one?
OK so explain to me how I'm a pussy? I'm a baby boomer. How are baby boomers pussies? Give an answer and not a dodge.

It depends on how you refer to it.

Person who calls their SUV “the SUV?”

All good. Post all the bumper stickers you want.

Person who calls their SUV “the truck?”

Die in a fire and take your shitty bumper stickers with you. Then get your ashes run over by a REAL truck.

Am I doing this right?

I know you are but what am I response? Come on libtard, you guys say you're smart, prove it.

Reactions: jrollins24
You guys literally fear black and brown people, women, walk on the other side of the street of Muslims, need a gun (5 ar-15’s) to take on “pussified” liberals, cry over Trump, cry over differing opinions, and can’t speak without the rest of the incels backing. “Back in my day”...no one cares lol!
Race card? Another weak response that has been over used and played out. Has no substance. Try again libtard.

Reactions: jrollins24 and UK82

Who were you before?

B8NNIDJ4

Everyone can take those Che Guevara Obama shirts and shove them up their ass...There are some libs out there quietly thinking "Damn, why didn't we think of that?"

This right here is baller...

I want the music video ASAP

Mitch wearing the shirt, a MAGA hat, and taking a little bump of boog sugar off of a big ole booty Judy.

They have had time to spin the Mueller report and are now believing their own lies. They needed something until the next fake outrage to keep the base fired up.

Warrior-cat, I respect your dedication big time! Kudos to you, you literally never leave the site, don’t miss a thing! Standing ovation, come on let’s all clap! Keep it up! I mean, talk about perseverance!

Warrior-cat, I respect your dedication big time! Kudos to you, you literally never leave the site, don’t miss a thing! Standing ovation, come on let’s all clap! Keep it up! I mean, talk about perseverance!
Thank you, I do try. You seem to be doing the same. :uzi:

Reactions: AustinTXCat

What's the trigger about? Ppl have been going to the White House after winning things for decades...only until ppl couldnt handle something outside their groupthink. Republican citizens always met barry too, bc they are adults. They didnt claim they wouldnt go bc of his crony capitalism, drone killing without due process, wiretapping the AP and jailing a journalist, spying on private citizens and Netanyahu (but wait, no waaay he spied on the guy looking to erase his legacy tho, right...lol), his actual leniency on Russia- allowing them to invade Crimea after Bush had them boxed in, giving Iran tax payer money for nukes, running guns to the cartel, expanding an unnecessary war of 2 countries to 7, locking kids in cages, deporting more ppl than the 19 previous presidents combined, raising everyone's insurance premiums, straight up losing money sending it to zip codes that didnt exist in cash for clunkers, his complete foreign policy failure.

But feeeelings!
Scandal free I tell ya.

He did wear a brown suit once tho ..that one actually made a headline

On Ms. Woods vasectomy idea...I'm in.

Honestly, that's where the conversation on women's health and abortion should go.

Why not promote vasectomies for men and hysterectomies for women, instead of abortion?

I'm cool with it. Educate and encourage all on the steps you can take if you don't want to have kids. If they change their mind later, they can adopt.

What's the trigger about? Ppl have been going to the White House after winning things for decades...only until ppl couldnt handle something outside their groupthink. Republican citizens always met barry too, bc they are adults. They didnt claim they wouldnt go bc of his crony capitalism, drone killing without due process, wiretapping the AP and jailing a journalist, spying on private citizens and Netanyahu (but wait, no waaay he spied on the guy looking to erase his legacy tho, right...lol), his actual leniency on Russia- allowing them to invade Crimea after Bush had them boxed in, giving Iran tax payer money for nukes, running guns to the cartel, expanding an unnecessary war of 2 countries to 7, locking kids in cages, deporting more ppl than the 19 previous presidents combined, raising everyone's insurance premiums, straight up losing money sending it to zip codes that didnt exist in cash for clunkers, his complete foreign policy failure.

But feeeelings!
Scandal free I tell ya.

He did wear a brown suit once tho ..that one actually made a headline
They just can't seem to get away from those non scandals they had. Funny how that works.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Good lord go back to bed you moron. what an idiot.

Where’d you guys dig up this jrollins clown? Is he the alternate username of one of the resident libs? Surely his posts are satire, right? He can’t be real.

coming from a liberal idiot like you....nice try sugar. FUK you liberals now and until you all die. please come to my town so I can mow your a$$ down.

B8NNIDJ4

Everyone can take those Che Guevara Obama shirts and shove them up their ass...There are some libs out there quietly thinking "Damn, why didn't we think of that?"

This right here is baller...

I want the music video ASAP

Mitch wearing the shirt, a MAGA hat, and taking a little bump of boog sugar off of a big ole booty Judy.
[laughing]

I'd purchase that shirt immediately if available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT