POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watch clinton at this time!! listen to to his brother talk about the N word and stuff.....good ole liberals!! : )

D6OXn6LUIAANoqn.jpg

What's the trigger about? Ppl have been going to the White House after winning things for decades...only until ppl couldnt handle something outside their groupthink. Republican citizens always met barry too, bc they are adults. They didnt claim they wouldnt go bc of his crony capitalism, drone killing without due process, wiretapping the AP and jailing a journalist, spying on private citizens and Netanyahu (but wait, no waaay he spied on the guy looking to erase his legacy tho, right...lol), his actual leniency on Russia- allowing them to invade Crimea after Bush had them boxed in, giving Iran tax payer money for nukes, running guns to the cartel, expanding an unnecessary war of 2 countries to 7, locking kids in cages, deporting more ppl than the 19 previous presidents combined, raising everyone's insurance premiums, straight up losing money sending it to zip codes that didnt exist in cash for clunkers, his complete foreign policy failure.

But feeeelings!
Scandal free I tell ya.

He did wear a brown suit once tho ..that one actually made a headline

LMFAO!!!!!

Go see a shrink. Jesus Christ. How in the hell are you still obsessed with Barack Obama? Let me guess...the REAL COLLUSION IS WITH THE..

...nevermind.

LMFAO!!!!!

Go see a shrink. Jesus Christ. How in the hell are you still obsessed with Barack Obama? Let me guess...the REAL COLLUSION IS WITH THE..

...nevermind.

You are one of the idiots that never actually downloaded and looked at his official document that represented his official certificate of live birth from whitehouse.gov when that lame retard was president. The entire thing was fabricated and completely man made.

LMFAO!!!!!

...nevermind.
Why? I mean, for shit's sake, you solicited input. Geez, dude.

Teacher union rots brains. True story. You rag on Florida, which coincidentally hosts one of the most historical cities (St. Augustine) in the US effin A, and still wanna bitch about stupid shit.

Why? I mean, for shit's sake, you solicited input. Geez, dude.

Teacher union rots brains. True story. You rag on Florida, which coincidentally hosts one of the most historical cities (St. Augustine) in the US effin A, and still wanna bitch about stupid shit.

The guy is absolutely one of the dumbest posters to ever hit this thread.

He's the human equivalent of snorting condoms

“Bernie Sanders: Did you know that from 1911-1967, Americans could bank at their local post office?

At one point our postal banks serviced 4 million customers.

We must ensure all Americans can access basic financial services by allowing every post office to offer basic banking services again.”

So can any of you resident Liberals, AOC or Bernie fanatics please educate me as to which segment of America does NOT have access to basic banking services? If you have a gawt damn phone you have basic banking access. Hell most post office hours of operation are awful for the general public.

You are one of the idiots that never actually downloaded and looked at his official document that represented his official certificate of live birth from whitehouse.gov when that lame retard was president. The entire thing was fabricated and completely man made.
You’re right his real birth certificate was octopus made. Those tentacles are dexterous.

That was a clip from The Lion King, bro.

LMFAO!!!!!

...nevermind.
Pot meet kettle, you guys blamed everything that was wrong during the Obama admin (which was just about everything) on Bush. Selective (by design) memory must make your little world blissful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT