POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BLM, in general, had done everything wrong and only hurt their case.

Interrupting moderate and liberal politicians, backing the cases of victims who weren't exactly sympathetic characters, shouting down opposition instead of fostering dialogue, being antagonistic towards law enforcement, etc etc etc.

There's a reason why MLK is viewed as a transcendent American figure but Huey Newton and Louis Farrakhan are not.

There are huge injustices within our "justice" system, many of which can and should be fixed.

BLM is hurting that effort, though, not helping it.

If they knew where it was they might.

Do people in 2016 really still let the news affect their thought process? I find most "news stories" to be guide hilarious personally and I figured the "news" out in HS when they only report negative stories because that gets ratings.

These debates will be must watch though.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Any reasonably intelligent person will consider the positions espoused by the mainstream media and, after thorough consideration, will assume the direct opposite position.
I'm of the opinion there's a cumulative effect to negative media coverage that takes a toll. I think that's true even for a person who generally distrusts media, even true if they like the person the media is covering negatively. In other words, it works. If day after day the message is a certain person isn't really smart, is corrupt in some way, is not a very good person by general standards, after a while that version becomes truth for most people.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Maybe if they start honoring people for bravery on message boards you can use the word "coward" to describe someone else. It just looks like you're full of yourself.
It's simply an insult, dawg. I mean, I want fuzz to be embarrassed of how stupid he is, but no I don't think doing anything on a message board is heroic or cowardly.

It's simply an insult, dawg. I mean, I want fuzz to be embarrassed of how stupid he is, but no I don't think doing anything on a message board is heroic or cowardly.
I know what your intent is...it just struck me as a phony, or an even ironic word choice given the context that we're all strictly keyboard warriors.

...it just struck me as a phony, or an even ironic word choice given the context...
Transy flings himself into the fray then exits in a sea of phony ironic word choices like octopi emitting ink clouds to make good their escape, only in the case of Transy it's more like a cloud of verbal flatulence.

If they knew what was good for them, they'd visit Rand Paul's office. There's significant bipartisan support for criminal justice reform, but they're too busy being obnoxious drama queens at every opportunity

So you're saying that by electing Rand Paul that there would be criminal reform that would benefit people of color?

So you're saying that by electing Rand Paul that there would be criminal reform that would benefit people of color?

IMO, Rand Paul was the most logical and reasonable of all candidates. That's why he was not electable. Not sure what his position was on criminal reform, but I doubt it includes allowing people of any color to terrorize our citizens or communities. Color of one's skin does not incline him to commit criminal acts.

Rand is still a possible VP candidate if Trump was smart. Rand would need that kind of exposure to ever be taken seriously as a presidential candidate too.

My only concern would be who follows Rand in the senate?

Krazy, I think you are right about him as a VP choice.

Just a shame that the knock on him is his skills as an orating speaker, when Thomas Jefferson was an absolute horrid public speaker himself. Not comparing Rand to Jefferson, but I am comparing their speaking skills. Jefferson was an awful speaker. But this is America 2016 and the presidential candidates should have that unspoken ability to lie through their teeth while sounding like your best friend.

I don't think it's his actual speaking as it seems more about the fact that he calls BS and backs it up with truth that people don't want. When I say don't want I mean something that they don't understand nor do they want to. Obviously as we see in the run Trump is making the election process is absolutely more about saying whatever rallies the people for your cause.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I don't think it's his actual speaking as it seems more about the fact that he calls BS and backs it up with truth that people don't want. When I say don't want I mean something that they don't understand nor do they want to. Obviously as we see in the run Trump is making the election process is absolutely more about saying whatever rallies the people for your cause.

yep

Hillary should walk directly to the White House and strangle Obama with her bare hands for stoking the fires on the idiotic transgender bathroom nonsense.

This just kills me. Look at the immeasurably important critical issues facing not just our country, or every country, but questions that directly impact the financial systems of the world, the world itself in climate change, and our role in policing the world and applying superior military force effectively and more importantly appropriately.

But politicians and religious nuts want to talk about transgender bathrooms. Seriously, trans-gender-bathrooms.

I feel like Rorschach... The world will look up at shout "SAVE ME" and I'll whisper.... "no".

That's exactly why they're making an issue out of it Z. Hillary cannot win if the election is about the economy or the cluster F the world is in right now.
Obama has let Russia dictate our policy with ISIS. The tide turned after Russia started assisting Syria, then we followed suit, ridiculous.

The man that should be running for the Republicans is David Petraeus. I guarantee the current administration was digging through trash cans to find some kind of dirt on him.

They found and opportunity and seized it, which is ironic as what he did pales compared to Hillary.

Reactions: WettCat
The man that should be running for the Republicans is David Petraeus. I guarantee the current administration was digging through trash cans to find some kind of dirt on him.

They found and opportunity and seized it, which is ironic as what he did pales compared to Hillary.

He sends one email and they ruined his life. She has a whole server that's compromised and it's apparently ok

After they fled the battlefield, 30 ISIS fighters were buried alive by their commanders.

You have to assume Reince Priebus is planning a similar punishment for the 16+ candidates who left the fate of the GOP in Trump's hands.

That's exactly why they're making an issue out of it Z. Hillary cannot win if the election is about the economy or the cluster F the world is in right now.
Obama has let Russia dictate our policy with ISIS. The tide turned after Russia started assisting Syria, then we followed suit, ridiculous.
I view it more simplistically. There simply not enough white male voters for Trump to win. Hilary can pretty much win no matter what the election is about. Unless she gets indicted.

I view it more simplistically. There simply not enough white male voters for Trump to win. Hilary can pretty much win no matter what the election is about. Unless she gets indicted.

I don't believe minorities are as anti Trump has the media tries to pretend. But I do think it will take a near miracle to beat Hillary.

We need to figure out how to convince the politicians that white, heterosexual, working males possibly could be the most powerful minority voting block in history. I hope I live to see the day when pols are slobbering over themselves to win our votes.

Reactions: P19978 and mdlUK.1
That's because you do not understand (no offense intended) the electoral college. In the States that decide the election there is enough white male voters to hand the election to Trump. He won every county in Pennsylvania. He's beating Hillary in Ohio already. He will win Florida. Trump, whether anyone likes it or not, is going to be the next President.

Average yokels like Jamo have been looking at national polling for months now letting it fool them as to how safe Hillary is. I've tried to tell them but as the polling comes around into finally allowing them to see what I have seen all along, then perhaps they will finally understand but I doubt it. They'll just dismiss their idiocy as somehow being a surprise when it was perfectly predictable, obvious even, if one knew how to analyze data appropriately.

The only way to change the inevitable is coming up with a candidate besides Hillary, running a conservative as a 3rd party to draw enough votes away from Trump, or Trump implodes over some unforeseen issue. Barring those things he is the next President.

Johnny Depp said Donald Trump will be the last President of the United States. That is probably the best warning yet I've seen as to the rise of Donald Trump. In an effort to defeat him the Democrats are really stoking the racial fires and Trump has been only too happy to also play the race card in winning the Republican nomination.

In the end we could very well have Hillary racking up huge numbers in states like California and really casting Trump as a virulent racist... but you can't put that genie back in the bottle once the election is over and I wouldn't doubt there will be considerable civic unrest with maybe Los Angeles and/or Fresno burning to the ground if Trump wins.

If you have read this board very long you know I have long warned that Mexico is the greatest security threat the United States faces and I am the only person for a decade that has said that. When Trump wins I have a feeling people will finally realize the danger of allowing a foreign country to have millions of undocumented aliens within your borders as if things do go south and Hispanics rise up in this country we will be quickly overwhelmed in many major American cities and Trump is the matchstick to that tinderbox with the Democrats supplying the tinder in trying to win the election along racial lines.

Last edited:
Cities with the highest Hispanic population in US (percentage)

1 Hialeah, Florida 94.7
2 Laredo, Texas 94.1
3 Brownsville, Texas 92.5
4 McAllen, Texas 81.3
5 El Paso, Texas 80.0
6 Santa Ana, California 79.0
7 Salinas, California 72.0
8 Pomona, California 71.3
9 Downey, California 70.4
10 Oxnard, California 70.1
11 Miami, Florida 69.4
12 El Monte, California 68.6
13 Norwalk, California 68.4
14 Ontario, California 64.3
15 Fontana, California 63.1
16 San Antonio, Texas 61.2
17 Pasadena, Texas 59.2
18 Corpus Christi, Texas 58.1
19 Elizabeth, New Jersey 56.7
20 San Bernardino, California 56.6
21 Chula Vista, California 55.6
22 Paterson, New Jersey 55.1
23 Moreno Valley, California 52.5
24 West Covina, California 52.5
25 Anaheim, California 52.4
26 Palmdale, California 52.4
27 Inglewood, California 49.2
28 Odessa, Texas 49.2
29 Los Angeles, California 48.4
30 Riverside, California 47.8
31 Pueblo, Colorado 45.9
32 Victorville, California 45.7
33 Escondido, California 45.1
34 Fresno, California 44.6
35 Albuquerque, New Mexico 44.0
36 Elgin, Illinois 43.6
37 Dallas, Texas 43.1
38 Bakersfield, California 42.2
39 Phoenix, Arizona 42.1
40 Houston, Texas 41.9
41 Irving, Texas 41.8
42 Hartford, Connecticut 41.4
43 Aurora, Illinois 41.3
44 Corona, California 40.9
45 Visalia, California 40.6
46 Long Beach, California 40.2
47 Grand Prairie, Texas 40.2
48 Tucson, Arizona 39.5
49 Garden Grove, California 39.0
50 Providence, Rhode Island 37.6
51 Hayward, California 37.6
52 Orange, California 37.5
53 Garland, Texas 37.3
54 North Las Vegas, Nevada 37.2
55 Pembroke Pines, Florida 37.2
56 Stockton, California 37.0
57 Miramar, Florida 36.6
58 Lancaster, California 36.5
59 Allentown, Pennsylvania 36.2
60 Glendale, Arizona 36.1
61 Midland, Texas 35.4
62 Austin, Texas 35.0
63 Richmond, California 34.9
64 Springfield, Massachusetts 34.8
65 Modesto, California 34.4
66 Denver, Colorado 34.1
67 Costa Mesa, California 34.0
68 Fort Worth, Texas 33.8
69 Pasadena, California 33.5
70 Oceanside, California 33.5
71 Bridgeport, Connecticut 33.3
72 Fullerton, California 33.0
73 Menifee, California 33.0
74 Rancho Cucamonga, California 32.5
75 Newark, New Jersey 31.9
76 San Buenaventura, California 31.7
77 San Jose, California 31.5
78 Lubbock, Texas 30.6
79 Las Vegas, Nevada 30.0

As a simple matter of logistics how do you control these numbers if rioting follows a Trump election and these are old 2012 numbers:

PH_2014-11-18_unauthorized-immigration-06.png

Or once he is president may stud idiots find out what the democrats have been spewing all over their TV is wrong.

Anyone that thinks a rich real estate developer doesn't appreciate Mexicans is an idiot! Everyone in construction loves Mexicans.

As time goes on the Mexicans/Hispanics will all get to see that Trump isn't exactly going to do as he says, instead he is gathering votes to win.

My point is the Democrats cannot pursue racial divisiveness as a means to defeat Trump because we may very well set the country on fire if he wins. Going to need everybody to walk back that talk but I don't think either of them will. Trump will continue to talk about his wall the the Democrats will continue to characterize him as a racist. The country will be a tea kettle at full boil this summer and fall.

My point is the Democrats cannot pursue racial divisiveness as a means to defeat Trump because we may very well set the country on fire if he wins. Going to need everybody to walk back that talk but I don't think either of them will. Trump will continue to talk about his wall the the Democrats will continue to characterize him as a racist. The country will be a tea kettle at full boil this summer and fall.

You think dems care? Absolutely not. They care about winning elections. If Trump wins, you'll have states openly encouraging secession and rioting.

Yes and everyone(Texas) was considered the most racist place in the world when they wanted to secede in 08. Amazingly hypocritical and quite racist if you ask me.

Yes and everyone(Texas) was considered the most racist place in the world when they wanted to secede in 08. Amazingly hypocritical and quite racist if you ask me.

Want to also throw in war on women and xenophobia for the liberal faux talking point trifecta?

We need to figure out how to convince the politicians that white, heterosexual, working males possibly could be the most powerful minority voting block in history. I hope I live to see the day when pols are slobbering over themselves to win our votes.
That day is today. Trump is bending over backwards to win your vote.

I mean hypocritical and racist of dems knowing they will cry and whine worse than my 4/6 yr old children trying to get each other in trouble

I don't think that day is ever coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT