POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lol. Any type of criticism of Dems or accountability is “racist” or a “dog whistle” or “incitement of violence.”

These same people can tell their base that conservatives are Nazis, to harass them in public and chase them out, calls Antifa “ WW II soldiers”, tells them that the world is ending, tries to assault and silence conservatives on campus, pushes bullshit about Trump supporters are out with nooses attacking D-list activist black celebs, there’s not a lie they won’t do.

They will pay people to accuse people of rape, shoot Republicans, break their ribs, try to stab one in California, and of course, none of this is “inciting violence”.

They should just send all the Mexicans to live in Jacobson Park. There are already so many of them here, they’ll feel right at home.

Last edited:
Chick Fil A can believe in or support whatever the **** they want, as long as they keep making delicious chicken, I’ll keep buying it.

Agree. People get too tore up over this stuff. People can have whatever opinions they want. As long as they aren't obnoxious about it, it doesn't influence my decision to do business with them.

The notion is disgusting that everyone must voice or take a stance on everything.

Agree. People get too tore up over this stuff. People can have whatever opinions they want. As long as they aren't obnoxious about it, it doesn't influence my decision to do business with them.

The notion is disgusting that everyone must voice or take a stance on everything.
Liberals have moved from trying to bully to plain fascism.

But heres the thing too..chic fila has never once refused service or not hired someone bc they are gay.

I've missed the past few pages of posts. Has anyone put her tweet on here where she is trying to claim Bush's comments at ground zero were a problem bc he said "they will hear from us". Lol, he said that 72 hours after the attack and didnt even know who was responsible yet, and was talking to a bunch of heroes pulling body parts out of rubble.

Reactions: screwduke1
The 1% are actively working in their own interest, can the 99% say the same?

56201128_560852024402384_2454772267217846272_n.jpg

100 days in since Ds took control of the House and the majority D led House's two biggest accomplishments are the Green New Deal bill which got a vote in the Senate and zero Senate Ds voted for it.

Second is the House vote on an R measure that Ds overwhelmingly defeated in which every single House D voted to not condemn illegal immigrants voting in US elections.

Bravo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT