POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t have a lot in common with big Don, but I do share his love of Diet Coke. I drink a few every day.

I'm surprised Coke hasn't discontinued original Diet Coke. You know it causes -phobias and -isms.

You can't hardly find even beta white males in their commercials anymore and were forced to offer the rainbow flag of flavors.

This Diet Coke is more authentic and more approachable than ever,” said Danielle Henry, group director of integrated marketing content, Coca-Cola North America. “We’re simplifying what we’re all about... a Diet Coke is for anyone, anytime, anywhere.” not just for that asshole in the White house.

“If you’re in the mood for a Diet Coke, have a Diet Coke,” she says. I'm sorry the asshole in the White House likes it.

Reactions: KRJ1975

"Nope that's not how we do things in the United States. In the United States if people say things completely legal that we don't like, we allow them to continue talking and wiretap them with the help of secret courts. And if the wiretaps don't pick up anything we can use to ruin their lives or help with a coup, we goad them into saying things we want them to say while promising they're not under investigation so we can later charge them with process crimes."

Happy #EqualPayDay

If Women are really paid less than Men for the same job and the same quality of work then:

WHY DON'T BUSINESS OWNERS FIRE ALL THE MEN AND ONLY HIRE THE CHEAPER WOMEN?

Is their hatred of women greater than their love of money.
Gender is just a social construct! There's no difference between a man and a woman. So therefor places of business have no basis on which to discriminate.

55959637_2164974363624805_7966373033600352256_n.png

WTF does a "national security analyst" for CNN do anyway? They have no impact or influence on actual national security. Can anyone name one of these analysts and cite anything they have said or done that has affected actual national security in any way, shape or form? Surely little DT can find something more useful or important to tweet about - although I know you guys suckle up to his every word like it's gospel, so maybe he doesn't care.

Reactions: screwduke1
WTF does a "national security analyst" for CNN do anyway? They have no impact or influence on actual national security. Can anyone name one of these analysts and cite anything they have said or done that has affected actual national security in any way, shape or form? Surely little DT can find something more useful or important to tweet about - although I know you guys suckle up to his every word like it's gospel, so maybe he doesn't care.

Wow! [laughing]

I hereby declare that all publicly traded media, big tech silicon valley, and Hollywood production companies all have a pro-life Christian and somebody who has been a registered Republican for 10 years on their boards.

Same goes for all public colleges and universities. Republican, Christian, protestant, capitalist, constitutionalist quotas...

On a real note...liberal states/cities bound and determined to ruin themselves...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT