POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only has the GOP elected two Presidents with alzheimer's they can't even tell when they have! LOL

Not only has the GOP elected two Presidents with alzheimer's they can't even tell when they have! LOL

56398354_2293430700933726_1205199271008141312_n.jpg

Big Tuck has taken his game up a level over the last cycle.

He has spared no one lately. Bare-knuckled headshots.

Even went after that jolly Economist from the Obama camp harder than usual tonight. I mean that guy is so pleasant it's almost weird. One of the few folks from the Obama camp with the balls to dabble outside of the liberal MSM safe space.

Because businesses shouldn't be run by the most qualified, but instead by a government-approved quota of people of varying races and genders.
The problem is when the health of business supersedes the health of the planet and the human race. Perspective is important. One of the most successful businessmen in the world today says America's mistake was spending all its time and treasure on war.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/18/chi...e-instead-of-investing-in-infrastructure.html

Some things to consider:

• Over 480,000 have died due to direct war violence, and several times as many indirectly
  • Over 244,000 civilians have been killed as a result of the fighting
  • 21 million — the number of war refugees and displaced persons
  • The US federal price tag for the post-9/11 wars is over $5.9 trillion dollars
  • The US government is conducting counterterror activities in 80 countries
  • The wars have been accompanied by violations of human rights and civil liberties, in the US and abroad
https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/

Reactions: wildcatdonf
One of the most successful businessmen in the world today says America's mistake was spending all its time and treasure on war.

One of the most successful Chinese businessmen in the world

You like to claim you're smarter than the average paddock conservative, but this is mind-numbingly obtuse of you to say and can only be the result of the exact thing you accuse paddock conservatives of (which I am not one of)

we wouldn't even be here talking this nonsense if the US did not spend all its time and treasure on war, we would not have that luxury if we were even still alive.... my god man, open better books, stop scouring the internet day in and out to confirm your biases... travel more... my god man do something!

Students end protest after UK president concedes to demands

Eli Cuckilouto caved to these people. "Food insecurity" even though there is already an open God's pantry type arrangement for students in need. But, shockingly, that isn't enough. Students sleeping in their cars? They don't have a single friend who will let them stay in their luxurious resort style dorm?

And the biggest concern? A painting which shows black people as slaves. I wish their ancestors depicted in that mural were still alive so they could smack these brats for being so ungrateful and brainwashed.

One of the most successful Chinese businessmen in the world

You like to claim you're smarter than the average paddock conservative, but this is mind-numbingly obtuse of you to say and can only be the result of the exact thing you accuse paddock conservatives of (which I am not one of)

we wouldn't even be here talking this nonsense if the US did not spend all its time and treasure on war, we would not have that luxury if we were even still alive.... my god man, open better books, stop scouring the internet day in and out to confirm your biases... travel more... my god man do something!
First show me where I've made the claim you have falsely attributed to me. As for doing something, I was a single father of a great daughter who has two degrees from UK, one in business along with her masters from the University of Delaware. I'm retired from a career that included work on multiple civil projects and DOD projects. That career my friend afforded me a lot of air miles, so travel I've done! Mcgraw-Hill wanted me to travel to Houston to accept an engineering award for solving a problem the COE had not resolved in 50 years. I didn't bother because I am not an engineer. My career was cut short by a catastrophic illness, first misdiagnosed as MS by Norton, a diagnosis Vanderbilt University Hospital refuted. With all due respect I have done something and many of the books I've read are by conservative authors.

Then you can explain why Ma's nationality being Chinese devalues his opinion. He is certainly not alone in his opinion, a fact you failed to recognize in your post.

Eli Cuckilouto caved to these people. "Food insecurity" even though there is already an open God's pantry type arrangement for students in need. But, shockingly, that isn't enough. Students sleeping in their cars? They don't have a single friend who will let them stay in their luxurious resort style dorm?

And the biggest concern? A painting which shows black people as slaves. I wish their ancestors depicted in that mural were still alive so they could smack these brats for being so ungrateful and brainwashed.

So I guess the next time my son asks me for food money, I just direct him to the campus food pantry?

You can't make this crap up...

A few years ago when people pitched a fit about the slave mural, Eli Capiluto paid some lady from Philly to come down and....paint slaves on the ceiling as some sort of woke compromise that I don't understand at all.

b48bfe8f-2629-4454-9112-703a4d8f3a67-Mural3.jpg

She painted that dome gold and then copied the exact characters from the mural that everybody is pissed about. For $30,000.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...-mural-racial-images-more-context/1011875002/

Since when is it the University's responsibility to worry about food or housing for ADULTS who WILLFULLY CHOSE to apply, and subsequently enroll, in school there?

No one is forcing you to be there.

There is no hope for this country's future.

This crap yesterday wasn't about some stupid mural...now, two stupid slave murals...but about forcing the university to be racist. Now, every "board" that hires deans and admins must have a black person on it. That's literally racism. And Eli Capilutou agreed to this bc students came and shouted BLM chants at him. That is...interesting.

Then you can explain why Ma's nationality being Chinese devalues his opinion. He is certainly not alone in his opinion, a fact you failed to recognize in your post.

I didn't read most of your most... this is not personal and I'm not trying to make it as such. I don't care what you have or have not accomplished in life as that really has no bearing on the quality of the misinformed ideas you represent.

His nationality has everything to do with everything and most bad ideas are in bad company, but that is neither here nor there as I indicated earlier and that isn't necessarily why they are bad. What it is in simplest terms is that we are now at a Thucydides trap with China, what does it take to become a successful Chinese businessman and why his interests are ultimately at odds with ours, and yours.

The fact that you don't really grasp what I am saying is also representative that yes, you need to read more or my god do something.... i don't know what, but to deconstruct how stupid the first sentence I quoted of yours above there actually is, is not something I am willing to waste my time on, perhaps someone else would but yes, good god man...

maybe I can set you on the right path of self discovery by telling you, it's not that his nationality devalues his opinion, it's cui bono?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT