POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was the first year in forty that I really didn't follow the team. I didn't attend a single game for the first time in 14 years.

The revolving door makes it hard for me to have a connection and give a shit. I'm somewhat ashamed of that because the kids we put on the floor this year really seem like a good bunch. But, in two months will do it all over again.

Anyway,

<----Rafters

(Kinda funny the politics board never has to run anyone off for not staying on topic)

So Brexit is going to get destroyed and either completely ignored or gutted to the point of meaning almost nothing.

Globalists will not give up anything. Which is why Trump has to actually do something about the FBI and Clinton campaign. They will just keep coming back
Britain will have to go to war to break up the European ussr

D3EMjsmXgAAP2Ep.jpg:large

Noooooooooooooo!

Clinton was notorious for cheating on the course...go figure

I don't know if Obama cheated at golf but I have seen his golf swing, he better be cheating with a swing like that.

Slick Willie was so notorious for cheating that his playing partners called his mulligans "Billigans."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This was the first year in forty that I really didn't follow the team. I didn't attend a single game for the first time in 14 years.

The revolving door makes it hard for me to have a connection and give a shit. I'm somewhat ashamed of that because the kids we put on the floor this year really seem like a good bunch. But, in two months will do it all over again.

Anyway,

<----Rafters

(Kinda funny the politics board never has to run anyone off for not staying on topic)

I'm with you on the revolving door and having a less of a connection to the players that are here for one year and then move on to what their real focus is. I also agree that all of these(as well as Cal's other players) seem to be good representatives of UK and the state. For that and all their effort I say thanks.

I feel for them as they deal with the disappointment of not attaining their goals. I too am disappointed as a fan. Reid Travis though has a special dose of sympathy from me because this was his only chance left. The others will probably not have another chance only if by their own choosing.

When these one year players move on I still appreciate their time here and wish them the best, but the connection is not the same as with players from years ago. No offense to the OAD kids, but if I could change the outcome of past history of UK basketball teams, it would be for players such as Dan Issel and Kenny Walker who gave it all for four years. (I know Issel was on the freshman team when freshman were ineligible for the varsity.)

In other, non-climate-change news, Kamala Harris is precisely the disaster I thought she'd be. The left isn't between a rock and a hard place...they're horny at the end of a shitty party filled with nothing but mediums and uglies, and they have to decide who's the "best" of the bunch.

Watch it be Cory Booker.

Or Biden.

55591768_2292065121070284_1740657808782655488_n.jpg

D3EMjsmXgAAP2Ep.jpg:large

Noooooooooooooo!

Avocados or endless amount of entitlements, crime, rape, people who can’t speak English and wipe their ass with toilet paper and throw it in the garbage (they do this), graffiti, shitty schools and neighborhoods?

They better be some amazing avocados.

Reactions: duke4life831
Again with the Trump Jr. knob slobbing. Dude was born on third base and is a spoiled POS who has never had to do anything useful in his life. I don't get why blue collar folks love this idiot so much. He's the polar opposite of the "average" American.
This coming from a guy who can't shut up about how much money he makes. Lol

Reactions: IdaCat
I can't stand wealth shaming. Says more about the shamed than about the shamee. Are you so unhappy about your failures that you must unload on those that succeed? Why is there this knee jerk affinity among some, mostly liberals, for taking away my wealth? And being angry about it? Lord knows you already take at least half of it, while many of you pay zero in taxes.

I can't stand wealth shaming. Says more about the shamed than about the shamee. Are you so unhappy about your failures that you must unload on those that succeed? Why is there this knee jerk affinity among some, mostly liberals, for taking away my wealth? And being angry about it? Lord knows you already take at least half of it, while many of you pay zero in taxes.

I’ve got no problem with rich people.

I just don’t get the love affair with DJT Jr. if his dad wasn’t the president, nobody would give a damn what he thinks or says. He’s treated like a god because his father won an election. Just seems weird to me.

Also, I’m not a failure, and I pay more in federal taxes than most people earn in a year, so that doesn’t apply to your straw man.

How poor?

I wore hand me down clothes. I didn’t starve. My dad was a lower class earner and mom stayed home and babysat for extra money.

I got a job a week after my 14th birthday and took some of the load off of my folks - bought my own clothes, paid for my own car when I turned 16, etc.

I wore hand me down clothes. I didn’t starve. My dad was a lower class earner and mom stayed home and babysat for extra money.

I got a job a week after my 14th birthday and took some of the load off of my folks - bought my own clothes, paid for my own car when I turned 16, etc.
Sounds like me and probably most dudes on here. I thought you stood in Canadian bread lines or something.

I’ve got no problem with rich people.

I just don’t get the love affair with DJT Jr. if his dad wasn’t the president, nobody would give a damn what he thinks or says. He’s treated like a god because his father won an election. Just seems weird to me.

Also, I’m not a failure, and I pay more in federal taxes than most people earn in a year, so that doesn’t apply to your straw man.
You could say that about a lot of people. Pick a Kennedy. Chelsea? Just his dad is current president and the whole social media thing.

...then you should understand why middle america appreciates/loves/worships Trump/Trump Jr and anybody else who's willing to go to bat for lower class folks.

But you don't because you're an illegal alien.

...then you should understand why middle america appreciates/loves/worships Trump/Trump Jr and anybody else who's willing to go to bat for lower class folks.

But you don't because you're an illegal alien.
John agrees with almost everything y'all say and is a giant asshole just like the rest of you, but somehow he's bad because he was born a few miles north. Tribalism at it's best. Even saw multiple people call differing basketball opinions "lib takes". Anything that challenges your beliefs must represent the enemy group. Hilarious.

Thought Mashburned was just giving him shit. Which is what guys do. Which is why Dionysus doesn't get it. Because he's a loser beta cuck soy boi.
In my experience people who talk a lot of shit on the internet can't back it up irl. Who wants to bet most of you are like 5'8" and obese? Hence the gun obsession. Faux masculinity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT